• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

YOU need to catch up. Don't get overtaken by him!!
gibbon-swoop.gif

You know what.... you right... But I can't control it 😓🙉

I want to watch it at the perfect moment and stuff, I also don't wanna get caught up 😔 it's too depressing, feels like it's ending or something 😖😤

Got 2 battles for u guys

Old Ray vs Eustass Kid
Rayleigh via Haki.
Akainu vs Kaidou vs Oden vs Blackbeard
Akainu goes after Kaidou, Oden goes after Kaidou, Kaidou goes after Oden, Blackbeard goes after Akainu.

Kaidou beats Oden, Akainu hits Kaidou once and gets knocked away, before being beaten by Blackbeard in a sneak attack.

Kaidou kills Blackbeard.

The comment of the month 😅

Alright so since monkey is behind I guess I’ll have to start censoring my words
Not gonna lie I felt pretty bad for mora when he tried to save absalom from blackbeard only to find out his already died. Also if the beast pirates have surveillance snails to see people entering Wano why didn’t they see the thousand sunny entering?

Monkey could you send me the true translation for Akainus Vivre Card that he has the highest offensive df power among all DF's bc there are people throwing out random translations and thus confuses me on which translation is the true one

Monkey could you send me the true translation for Akainus Vivre Card that he has the highest offensive df power among all DF's bc there are people throwing out random translations and thus confuses me on which translation is the true one
Oh no, is it the "strongest marine of all time" one?

Alright so since monkey is behind I guess I’ll have to start censoring my words
Not gonna lie I felt pretty bad for mora when he tried to save absalom from blackbeard only to find out his already died. Also if the beast pirates have surveillance snails to see people entering Wano why didn’t they see the thousand sunny entering?
I'm on around ep 930/something to do with sanji vs someone, so I already saw this

Thx tho 🙏, you don't need to censor, I'll just scroll past it or something

can you take a look?

Y'all think we will get a fight between Imu+Gorosei vs the Straws in the future (many 1v1s like Wano) or we're going through them one at a time with more of a team effort?

There's a reason why Chadbeard called him brother and not son, Chaden is HIM.

Of course it could be possible that it's because Oden might've been the closest to him in age among the WB pirates, but don't worry about it.
He kept living rent free on WSC's head 2 decades after his death, a true legend.

Back