• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Adding Bfr to Whitebeard

Status
Not open for further replies.
first of all hello everyone, I opened this topic because I thought this hax was in whitebeard, now let's present the scans.

where in the battle between Akainu and Whitebeard, Whitebeard strikes Akainu and because of these blows, a rift opens in the middle of the island.

and akainu falls into this rift

0TAXwE6zalOnuekheqJE1611718482.png

60uSsCzZqmIX9zLus8uM1611718482.png

after that blackbeard comes to the battlefield and kills whitebeard but akainu is still in the rift, that is, outside the battlefield, he can return to the battlefield after whitebeard is dead, that is, after the battle is over
latest.png

so whitebeard should get bfr or limited bfr, these are my thoughts on the subject

Last edited:
Whitebeard did not force Akainu to exit the battlefield; Akainu was temporarily incapacitated by Whitebeard's attack and fell into a hole in the ground. Once he recovered, he simply returned to the surface in pursuit of Luffy.

but how much will this BFR affect the WB?

How many characters will this BFR neutralize? How useful will it be on the battlefield?

I accept that the BFR exists, even if it doesn't work on every character.'' I agree. ''

Beyazsakal, Akainu'yu savaş alanından çıkmaya zorlamadı; Akainu, Beyazsakal'ın saldırısı sonucu geçici olarak aciz kaldı ve yerdeki bir deliğe düştü. İyileştikten sonra Luffy'nin peşinde yüzeye geri döndü.
Yes, but after all, akainu was out of the battlefield after this attack until the end of the war, can't we give him a limited bfr?

Last edited:
Whitebeard did not force Akainu to exit the battlefield; Akainu was temporarily incapacitated by Whitebeard's attack and fell into a hole in the ground. Once he recovered, he simply returned to the surface in pursuit of Luffy.
What?
He wasn't even 100% incapped until that hit (and I don't think he got totally incapped just by this neither)  and then forced out of the BF. He wasn't just put on a hole like idk yamcha dying, he fell on a rift so deep we can't even see him anymore.

Anyway, 100% agreed

What?
He wasn't even 100% incapped until that hit (and I don't think he got totally incapped just by this neither)  and then forced out of the BF. He wasn't just put on a hole like idk yamcha dying, he fell on a rift so deep we can't even see him anymore.

Anyway, 100% agreed
Wow!

happy to see you joining in :)

No, here only the ground breaks and Akainu falls into this rift.
What we call BFR has nothing to do with it.
Evet ama sonuç olarak akainu bu saldırıdan sonra savaşın sonuna kadar savaş alanının dışındaydı, ona sınırlı bir bfr veremez miyiz?
Also dont speak Turkish in this forum.

Yes, but that's how he gets away from the battlefield and can't come back until it's over.

Yes, but it's also the kind that doesn't work for everyone? It doesn't seem to have any effect on enemies who know how to fly.

but I still accept it.

He couldn't come back because he was badly injured, not because he was too far away.
No, the akainu then transforms itself into magma and comes out of the rift, and the rift was so big that we could never even see through it, and the akainu doesn't have the strength to come out of the rift, but it has enough strength to keep fighting despite the injuries?

Yes, but that's how he gets away from the battlefield and can't come back until it's over.

oh sorry
This person just breaks the ground and makes a rift in the ground, and he does it with his attack power.
What we call BFR is different from that is that he opens a portal to the ground or does different things, in short, he uses an ability to keep him away from the battlefield.
One is related to hax and other one is related to Attack Potency.

I disagree with BFR for the reasons in the OP. Whitebeard didn't force Akainu inside of the ground via a special ability. He just created a crack in the ground and Akainu fell inside of it due to being stunned.

This person just breaks the ground and makes a rift in the ground, and he does it with his attack power.
What we call BFR is different from that is that he opens a portal to the ground or does different things, in short, he uses an ability to keep him away from the battlefield.
One is related to hax and other one is related to Attack Potency.
this is not an ap achievement akainu is out of the battlefield as a result of this attack and cannot come back until whitebeard dies. at the same time, luffy gets limited bfr because he pushes his opponent away from the island with his fist. i think the same is true for whitebeard

I disagree with BFR for the reasons in the OP. Whitebeard didn't force Akainu inside of the ground via a special ability. He just created a crack in the ground and Akainu fell inside of it due to being stunned.
not because he is stunned, but because the effect of whitebeard's punch opens a crack in the ground and akainu falls into it, he is not stunned, his mind is still intact

this is not an ap achievement akainu is out of the battlefield as a result of this attack and cannot come back until whitebeard dies. at the same time, luffy gets limited bfr because he pushes his opponent away from the island with his fist. i think the same is true for whitebeard
Don't make me repeat myself.
He's not using a portal or anything, he's breaking the ground around us and makes a big rift then throwing his opponent into it.
That has nothing to do with the BFR achievement.
It doesn't even have anything to do with a hax.

Don't make me repeat myself.
He's not using a portal or anything, he's breaking the ground around us and makes a big rift then throwing his opponent into it.
That has nothing to do with the BFR achievement.
It doesn't even have anything to do with a hax.
This seems to have been done by physical force rather than hax. So yeah, disagree with the OP

Ndombele'nin 15dk'de kurduğu üstünlüğü kuran LarS

I'm pretty sure "physical force" BFR only counts if it's like, Boros kicking Saitama into the moon, Jotaro shooting Alessi out of a city, or Luffy launching Wapol over the horizon.

My thoughts exactly, I was saying it only counts if you're like, kicking the other guy so hard he flies across the country or whatever.
I mean, of course, yeah, bfr counts. but I doubt that this kind of thing counts as bfr at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back