• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

This reminds me of the weird amount of wank that Roger and Xebec get.

We literally know for a fact that they're on a similar level to Kaido and prime Whitebeard, but mfs will insist that they're way stronger.
I mean for Rocks it sorta makes sense, being the captain of a crew that had 3 future Yonkos and possibly facing both Roger and Garp?

Facing both Roger and Garp alongside said Yonko, and quite possibly losing.

Plus, Shiki had an extended fight with Sengoku and Garp together, but he was equal to them.

This reminds me of the weird amount of wank that Roger and Xebec get.

We literally know for a fact that they're on a similar level to Kaido and prime Whitebeard, but mfs will insist that they're way stronger.
Kaidou isn't as strong as Primebeard lol

You're not allowed to talk
tmYJ4to.png

On another subject, anyone here play Pirate101? That game was my childhood (before Kingsisle abandoned it), and I find it to have a lot of One Piece vibes.

Can we calculate Kizaru's speedblitzing Luffy considering the distance he traveled by the unit of time that takes for light travel one meter?

Still watching fishman island, it started out kinda mid but really picked up with the backstory/flashback thought I gotta say Sanji just dropped down to my least liked straw hat after the whole “kill yourself” thing

Back