• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

Also, will Trafalgar Law and Bepo join the Straw Hat crew, possibly as top commanders of their fleet, in lack of better remaining options for them?

Oh. I thought that you remembered a scene that I forgot that told the readers a bit about what happened.

Also, will Trafalgar Law and Bepo join the Straw Hat crew, possibly as top commanders of their fleet, in lack of better remaining options for them?
Also, to switch topic from Jinbe, since we can't seem to agree regarding how much of an irresponsible screwup he is.

I don't think Jinbe knew how bad Arlong could get, but I think he had an idea of what Arlong was planning to do to humans but was sort of in denial about it.

I think Kidd and Killer are still alive, and since they were near Elbaf when they got shot down, maybe they'll play a larger role there. Of course, not as much as usopp

I don't think Jinbe knew how bad Arlong could get, but I think he had an idea of what Arlong was planning to do to humans but was sort of in denial about it.
Even so, Luffy lets like, all his enemies go. He didn't try to stop Arlong either. And Buggy, who he let go every time, has killed a bunch of people, including one of the only decent Vice Admirals. I mean, I legitimately doubt he was even trying to kill Kaidou. At least Jinbe had the excuse of some of Arlong's past actions being fairly good.

FtXR-fjXsAI8O5f

Also, the Sun Pirates were crazy for surviving so long while having a code that says "no killing anyone, even in self-defense." Pretty sure Fisher Tiger oneshotted Rear Admiral Kadar too.

Jinbe literally let Arlong go to the East Blue despite knowing damn well how dangerous and violent he was. He doesn't need to later on hear how he killed and tortured innocent people to infer that it was a very high possibility. Did you read thr flashback?
"Let Arlong go to the East Blue".
Excuse me, but you sound like the random civilians in the series who just read this shit in the news. Yosaku for example.

We saw how it went down. Jinbe didn't "let" him do anything. Jinbe took control of Arlong's crew under Tiger and Arlong departed after Jinbe beat his ass. He said "I'm taking the old crew and I'm gone".

The way yall word it is as if Jinbe dropped him off. Jinbe just couldn't kill him.

You can't hate somebody for not being able to kill a friend. Luffy doesn't kill evil ass people but we never hold him to that.

The reason why he gained peace with it is because Aladine told him that the navy would snatch Arlong up if he started to act out, which was wrong.

Jinbe wasn't at fault for shit. He was just too noble to let people know when shit was their fault.

I wasn't referring to calculating Luffy's reaction speed but Kizaru's acceleration feat.
Allow me to explain.

Kizaru accelerated from (starting point) the speed of light the entire distance he covered to kick Luffy. My point is that he needed to constantly overcome the unit of time that SoL travels a meter in order to get faster and faster. The speed of light is constant so he wouldn't need to gain distance in order to travel faster if it didn't influence his acceleration, accelerating from a meter away from Luffy or 1km would be irrelevant if he wasn't getting progressively faster due the distance traveled. This is something calculable.

Mmm... Yee idk

I feel like one way is to calculate the lasers/arrow going to the side because of the acceleration (since the light in front of him are getting tossed to the side since he's moving faster than it)

"Let Arlong go to the East Blue".
Excuse me, but you sound like the random civilians in the series who just read this shit in the news. Yosaku for example.

We saw how it went down. Jinbe didn't "let" him do anything. Jinbe took control of Arlong's crew under Tiger and Arlong departed after Jinbe beat his ass. He said "I'm taking the old crew and I'm gone".

The way yall word it is as if Jinbe dropped him off. Jinbe just couldn't kill him.

You can't hate somebody for not being able to kill a friend. Luffy doesn't kill evil ass people but we never hold him to that.

The reason why he gained peace with it is because Aladine told him that the navy would snatch Arlong up if he started to act out, which was wrong.

Jinbe wasn't at fault for shit. He was just too noble to let people know when shit was their fault.
Thank you for being one of the few people who knows what's up on this.

Well, for the record, I do think that both the Straw Hat and Whitebeard crew should have killed all genuinely dangerous mass-murdering tyrannical psychopaths, rather than give them a slap on the wrist, so they could continue to murder, violate, and enslave innocent people. I am extremely for freedom, compassion, love, kindness, truth, freedom, equality, and all positive values towards nice or decent people, as well as ones that can be redeemed, but letting genuine satanic evil run amok in either any fictional world or our own is insanely stupid and disastrous for all of the resulting good or decent regular people who end up as victims.

The western superhero genre has no choice but to have an extreme double-standard of superheroes systematically killing off completely outmatched powerless mooks en masse while as good as always letting any brand name genuinely dangerous and casually genocidal tyrannical supremacist supervillains continue with their atrocities forever, with nothing ever getting better in the settings as a whole, which remain nearly completely hopeless, morbid, and dystopian, since the stories would very quickly run out of opponents otherwise, and said stories are just intended to continue and continue, but I do not think that it is a good policy statement to set in general.

All of the psychopathic absolutely entitled, greedy, power-mad, and conscience-deprived supremacist tyrants, slavers (including any people helping to run Nazi-level gulags), remorseless degradation serial-rapists and human traffickers, heavy "gradually drive insane and torture innocent people to death for personal profit" drugrunners, arsonists who have burned billions of innocent animals to death via forest fires, war criminals, gleefully torturing thrill-killing degradation mass-murderers, geneva convention-violating bioweapons researchers, and their willing enthusiastic enforcers (including deliberately lying and calculated brainwashing hate-demagogues) who have systematically enslaved and brought the entire human civilisation to the point of extinction with no regard whatsoever for any of their innocent victims, deserve to be completely wiped from existence after first being subjected to the sum totality of all the suffering from every single one of their victims. Burn them all in Hell until their souls are completely destroyed so the enormously larger reasonably decent part of humanity and all of the nice animals can finally be free, safe, prosperous, and happy, and we won't go completely extinct as a species, as far as I am concerned.

Last edited:
who have systematically enslaved and brought our entire civilisation to the point of extinction with no regard whatsoever for any of their innocent victims, deserve to be completely wiped from existence after first being subjected to the sum totality of all the suffering from every single one of their victims. Burn them all in Hell until their souls are destroyed so the enormously larger reasonably decent part of humanity and all of the nice animals can finally be free, safe, prosperous, and happy, and we won't go completely extinct as a species, as far as I am concerned.

Take note that I genuinely am a very compassionate and empathetic person towards the vast majority of humanity, but I am also very overinformed regarding the unfathomably satanically evil atrocities that the irredeemably conscience-deprived psychopaths who tyrannically run this world (and their willing deceitfully twofaced enthusiastic enforcers) have done to a very high percentage of us, and I want to permanently put a stop to it.

Last edited:
but I am also very overinforned regarding the unfathomably satanically evil atrocities that the irredeemably conscience-deprived psychopaths who tyrannically run this world (and their willing deceitfully twofaced enthusiastic enforcers) have done to a very high percentage of us, and I want to permanently put a stop to it.
Let them rule this world that will once be destroyed, for we will all rule together in eternity in another.

monkey-sunglasses-on.gif

Back