• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

I think that we also have a calculation for Luffy's and Doflamingo's clash in the anime that ended up much more powerful than in the manga.

Simple solution.

Toei One Piece profiles.

We already have profiles for Live Action One Piece, might as well go full DBZ and have anime profiles too.
We'll have toei profiles. Just not because of the Bajrang.
That calc's been told to specifically be waited for to clarify the manga's timeframe and sizes. Momonosuke's "interpertation" on if he caught onigashima mid-fall (which look at that, KT and I were right) or if it was floating and never actually fell, was the same case as well.
Don't even go there after making people wait more than a year for it.

Last edited:
Who said they can't????? Deceived was just trolling.

What is wrong with yall
That calc's been told to specifically be waited for to clarify the manga's timeframe and sizes. Momonosuke's "interpertation" on if he caught onigashima mid-fall or if it was falling was the same case as well.
Okay. Never mind then.

That calc's been told to specifically be waited for to clarify the manga's timeframe and sizes. Momonosuke's "interpertation" on if he caught onigashima mid-fall (which look at that, KT and I were right) or if it was floating and never actually fell, was the same case as well.
I didn't say anything in that post about the Bajrang Gun.

I just think that Toei profiles are a good idea for the verse.

I meant about Crocodile as a kid.
Oda revealed what he looked like as a Kid in the sbs:
RiUDbUc.png

And we also see the seraphim version of him as a kid:
9eC6rk2.png

Oda revealed what he looked like as a Kid in the sbs:
RiUDbUc.png

And we also see the seraphim version of him as a kid:
9eC6rk2.png
He looks very androgynous in the first one and outright feminine in the second. Doesn't disprove anything imo.
Croco-mom is still a garbage theory and anyone who genuinely believes it should be shamed. They aren't with Croco-girl truthers like me.

Back