• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

Now that I'm re-reading my own comment... Them piercing Kaido could just be attributed to dura neg, while their actual value would be the Togen Totsuka/Oden Value split by how many scabbards used it.
But the issue remains that Kin tanked a CoC bonk to the head from Kaido and was still conscious afterwards.
The attack clearly damaged him beyond a reasonable direct scaling. It's 4x stronger than him, so it doesn't one shot (7.5x), it makes sense, technically.

They did damage, they just couldn't scar Kaido. We do see them pierce his flesh several times- he even comments on their Ryuou during the Sunacchi moment as it making him "feel pain".

The 4/5 Scabbards that did Togen Totsuka combined=Oden's Togen Totsuka, but because it was without CoC Coating- it didn't leave a scar. Now that I think about it... Does this mean advanced conqueror's has regen neg-?
Also I thought Oden scales to the new value now- or is he one of the few top tiers who stay on the lower end?

Though I agree. That just splits Oden's value by 5 for Denjiro, Kinemon, Ashura, and I think Inu/Neko? Whoever it was that did the Token Totsuka. Since the current logic for "combined attacks" goes consistently with this kind of AP stack for combinations.
It was Kin, Denjiro, Ashura, and Inu.

If that scaling is okay, then the Scabbards and those that scale would be 3 Teratons or so (Low 6-B). And if the current crt goes through, then they would be around 16 Teratons.
There's ANOTHER ONE? I thought current god tiers scale over Fujitora's 62 teratons-

The attack clearly damaged him beyond a reasonable direct scaling. It's 4x stronger than him, so it doesn't one shot (7.5x), it makes sense, technically.
I just chalked it up to "plot". Any other scenario and he would've more than likely been one shotted. Even if Dragon Kaido and the god tiers scale x4 over them, I feel like Conqueror's coating would be over 7x? Between his base and Zoan form he hasn't shown too big of a difference in power, only Hybrid stands out as a higher thing.
I wish Oda gave us numbers reeeeee

How? Example?
  • The 7-C's like Mr. 1 are scaled to Pell's Durability Calc (23.5 Kilotons)
  • The lower High 7-C's like Wyper and Skypiea Zoro are scaled to 10x the previous value (235 Kilotons)
Theres a lot more.

Where'd you get this number from
I didn't? I was throwing out the idea that if it did go on to one shot Kin it wouldn't be below that.
Conqueror's Coating can be argued to be a one shot multiplier from a lower value 6-B to a higher value 6-B. Like the fact that Kaido with Ragnarok KO'D Luffy because it had CoC coating, while earlier hits like Boro Breath and whatnot didn't.

Last edited:
You can't just put multipliers with no basis... They definitely have basis, just because you don't know them doesn't mean they don't have any basis.
I've been looking for threads and reasoning for the multipliers for months. I've found none. If you have a link to the thread where the multipliers were proposed, that would be neat.

Theres a lot more.
Take two seconda to read the verse page.

Wyper is 10x the previous value due to the Reject Dial, which multiplies the impact by 10 times. Thus, Impact Dial = 7-C AP, Reject Dial = 10x 7-C AP.

Hakuba was directly stated to be twice as strong as Cabbage.

The pills that double your power are the reasoning behind this.

Literally, that's basic knowledge of the series.

Wyper is 10x the previous value due to the Reject Dial, which multiplies the impact by 10 times. Thus, Impact Dial = 7-C AP, Reject Dial = 10x 7-C AP.

Thank you.

Do you know the reasoning for these?

I didn't? I was throwing out the idea that if it did go on to one shot Kin it wouldn't be below that.
Conqueror's Coating can be argued to be a one shot multiplier from a lower value 6-B to a higher value 6-B. Like the fact that Kaido with Ragnarok KO'D Luffy because it had CoC coating, while earlier hits like Boro Breath and whatnot didn't.
Oh okay for some reason I thought this was a number that the wiki accepted or smth

Prime ray: yeah.
Prime Gaban: yeah.
Prime oden: no. Idk why people think admirals are some fodder. They have a place in the story and it’ll be against the yonkos.
Prime Rayleigh is featless and there was already a matchup on here where it was agreed on that Oden>Rayleigh.
Prime Gaban is weaker than Rayleigh who is weaker than Oden.
Prime Oden>Oden who fought Kaido and the Oden who fought Kaido was put on the same pedestal as Rocks, Roger, and Prime Whitebeard by Current Kaido. Nobody said that admirals are fodder but Kaido would beat every admiral except Prime Garp in a 1 vs 1, and Oden gave Kaido lifelong PTSD. If anything, for you to think that Prime Oden isn't>admirals, shows how much you underestimate him.

I generally have my problems with the changes on Oden and Kaido's profiles.

What I would change about Oden's profile:

"Prior to his prime, he took a Haoshoku Haki infused attack from Gol D. Roger and stood back up with minor injuries"->"Prior to his prime, he took a Busoshoku Haki imbued and Haoshoku Haki coated named attack from Gol D. Roger and stood back up with minor injuries".

Pretty sure the attack was imbued with Armament Haki and coated with CoC.

What I would change about Kaido's profile:
"Can match a furious Kozuki Oden blow for blow, implied to be comparable to him, and defeated Oden when the latter was stronger than when he'd fought Prime Whitebeard"->"Can match a furious Kozuki Oden blow for blow and was implied to be comparable to him."

Oden was rusty when he fought Kaido so that wasn't even Prime Oden and I wouldn't use Kaido cheap-shotting Oden when Oden was already injured and distracted by the Kurozumi witch, as a strength feat. Because if we go by that, if Axe Hand Morgan gets a profile, he'd be "possibly 6-B" because he slashed Garp's chest clean open with an axe even though Garp was caught off guard, just like how Oden was caught off guard because he was distracted by thinking that his son was taken hostage.
hmWiGo8.jpg

"Knocked back Kozuki Oden with a Boro Breath"->Knocked back a rusty, no Buso Kozuki Oden with Boro Breath."

I mean, hell, even the whole "Can match a furious Kozuki Oden blow for blow and was implied to be comparable to him" sentence on Kaido's profile could be changed to "Can match a rusty, furious Kozuki Oden for blow to blow and was implied to be comparable to him" while on Oden's profile, it could be changed to "can match Kaido blow to blow while using one sword, was rusty against Kaido, made a big scar on his chest, and was about to kill him.🤷‍♂️

Last edited:
Prime Rayleigh is featless and there was already a matchup on here where it was agreed on that Oden>Rayleigh.
We never agreed Oden is objectively stronger in AP (in values), or Speed, we agreed he'd win in a battle because they scale to the same value, and Oden has more versatile options, and had more feats to justify his ratings
Prime Gaban is weaker than Rayleigh who is weaker than Oden.
Prime Oden>Oden who fought Kaido and the Oden who fought Kaido was put on the same pedestal as Rocks, Roger, and Prime Whitebeard by Current Kaido. Nobody said that admirals are fodder but Kaido would beat every admiral except Prime Garp in a 1 vs 1, and Oden gave Kaido lifelong PTSD. If anything, for you to think that Prime Oden isn't>admirals, shows how much you underestimate him.
Sorry, but I believe you're being a little fanboy'ish.
Pretty sure the attack was imbued with Armament Haki and coated with CoC.
"I'm pretty sure" isn't an argument.
Oden was rusty when he fought Kaido
On god, why do you never elaborate WHY he was rusty?
so that wasn't even Prime Oden and I wouldn't use Kaido cheap-shotting Oden when Oden was already injured and distracted by the Kurozumi witch, as a strength feat. Because if we go by that, if Axe Hand Morgan gets a profile, he'd be "possibly 6-B" because he slashed Garp's chest clean open with an axe even though Garp was caught off guard, just like how Oden was caught off guard because he was distracted by thinking that his son was taken hostage.
hmWiGo8.jpg
The name of that is outlier, my dude. Kaido's feat is legit.

Last edited:
We never agreed Oden is objectively stronger in AP (in values), or Speed, we agreed he'd win in a battle because they scale to the same value, and Oden has more versatile options, and had more feats to justify his ratings
You still didn't give me one reason as to why you think Prime Rayleigh is above admirals and Prime Oden isn't. Nothing in the story speaks for that. Current Kaido put Oden on the same pedestasl as Rayleigh's captain and Prime Rayleigh is FEATLESS and wanted to gang up on a Pre Laughtale Oden together with Scopper.
Sorry, but I believe you're being a little fanboy'ish.
Said the person who overrates Prime Rayleigh who is featless.
"I'm pretty sure" isn't an argument.
It isn't supposed to be an argument. It's a fact. Divine Departure is a Buso imbued and Hao coated named attack.
On god, why do you never elaborate WHY he was rusty?
On god, why are you ignoring the 5 years of humiliation and the fact that Kaido and his army were becoming stronger during those years while Oden didn't train?
The name of that is outlier, my dude. Kaido's feat is legit.
Hitting someone when they're distracted and injured isn't a "legit" feat. It isn't a strength feat at all. You call anything an outlier these days. If Kaido's feat of cheap-shotting an distracted Oden is legit, then so is Morgan's feat of cheap-shotting Garp lmfao.

You still didn't give me one reason as to why you think Prime Rayleigh is above admirals and Prime Oden isn't. Nothing in the story speaks for that. Current Kaido put Oden on the same pedestasl as Rayleigh's captain and Prime Rayleigh is FEATLESS and wanted to gang up on a Pre Laughtale Oden together with Scopper.
He said "few ones who can fight me", which could be referring to those who have Haoshoku Coating.
Said the person who overrates Prime Rayleigh who is featless.
Old Rayleigh ~ Kizaru

Prime Rayleigh > Old Rayleigh, it isn't too hard to consider this.
It isn't supposed to be an argument. Divine Departure is a Buso imbued and Hao coated named attack.
I don't quite remember it being coated in Armament in the Manga.
On god, why are you ignoring the 5 years of humiliation and the fact that Kaido and his army were becoming stronger during those years while Oden didn't train?
Because time itself isn't enough to weaken a character in One Piece, period. Either provide a tangible evidence that he is rusty, or stop saying that altogether.
Hitting someone when they're distracted
This isn't dragon ball.
and injured isn't a "legit" feat.
Injured from what again? Remind me.
You call anything an outlier these days.
I will presume you said "You" as in, "you all", not me personally, because I actually avoid this term a lot.
If Kaido's feat of cheap-shotting an distracted Oden is legit, then so is Morgan's feat of cheap-shotting Garp lmfao.
The first one is a 6-B character knocking another 6-B character out, the second one is a 8-C character, who just got defeated by another 8-C character, damaging a 6-C character before he was even established as a big shot in the narrative.

The fact you even remotely CONSIDERED both to be comparable scenarios makes me think you're beyond basic reasoning.

He said "few ones who can fight me", which could be referring to those who have Haoshoku Coating.
He was very clear about the ones who he was talking about.

ETjLRIo.png

Old Rayleigh ~ Kizaru
Yeah...no. All Old Rayleigh could do, was to stall Kizaru. He was out of breath quickly and panted, while Kizaru was still trolling around.
Prime Rayleigh > Old Rayleigh, it isn't too hard to consider this.
vuRt9aL.png

I don't quite remember it being coated in Armament in the Manga.
I said it was imbued with Buso and coated with Hao.
Because time itself isn't enough to weaken a character in One Piece, period. Either provide a tangible evidence that he is rusty, or stop saying that altogether.
When you stop training for 5 years, you are rusty. Not my fault you can't comprehend this. That was literally the whole point of the hostage situation.
This isn't dragon ball.
No, this is One Piece, where characters are often defeated because they were distracted.
qFBZNtg.jpg

gMVaZKt.jpg

7CpCRlI.jpg

Injured from what again? Remind me.
Boro Breath, probably much more. Majority of the fight was offscreen in the manga, so don't ask me, ask Oda.
The first one is a 6-B character knocking another 6-B character out, the second one is a 8-C character, who just got defeated by another 8-C character, damaging a 6-C character before he was even established as a big shot in the narrative.
Point is that cheap-shotting a injured person while they're distracted, isn't a valid strength feat. Going by your logic, a club hit of Kaido>a haki imbued and CoC coated named attack from Roger. And Garp is 6-B.
The fact you even remotely CONSIDERED both to be comparable scenarios makes me think you're beyond basic reasoning.
You seem really butthurt when all I did, was say the truth, the whole distraction thing was mentioned by many characters in the story.

Go read this, then come back.

Back