• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

0804-02-Vergo.jpg

Full body hardening with amazing armed colors! "Oniitake, who devoted his life to the King!

Doflamingo's partner, who has been working in the dark as a top executive for decades after meeting Doflamingo as a child. He joined the Navy as a spy when the Family began its progression from the Northern Sea to the New World. He has gained a lot of trust within the military and has continued to support the family from behind the scenes as the G15 base commander.
He is a Shin King heavyweight when it comes to mission execution, but he is not very interested in himself.
He is not very interested in himself, and sometimes there are discrepancies in their conversations. If Vergo uses his armed color Haki.
If Vergo uses his armed color Haki, a mere bamboo can hold a huge amount of air with the strength of steel, and can be used like a blowgun!

The first Corazon. Before Rocinante returned to Doflamingo, Vergo served as Corazon and was a senior officer in the army.

↑Hardens his entire body with the "Armed Colored Haki" that he has forged. He will twist his enemies around with his overwhelming power.

Ultra-Hardening

Overwhelming

Kanbun

Armed Color

Heart Group

Overwhelming

(It seems to be a habit that I haven't been able to get rid of since I was a child, to put too many huge pieces of food around my mouth.

Last edited:
Way Law also not able to block Doffy's strings?
Yes, but again. That was Law's and Luffy's feats. Zoro's armament was likely above both if the statement of it being over Luffy's is true. And if Doffy's armament was good enough to not fall victim to the effects of room, then Zoro'd be the same. Not counting awakening that is.
But it isn't like Zoro's gonna sit there and get hit. He reacts to FTE opponents more often than not, and Law's awakened attacks on Linlin were all while she was distracted or unable to dodge. Unless Law is jumping Zoro with someone else, he isn't tagging Zoro with most of his awakening abilities.

Also, law being able to cut Big Mom and Kaido automatically able to cut Zoro until he has CoA feats above those two.

Last edited:
0002-02-Roronoa-Zoro-2.jpg

One large, three thousand

One thousand and one

The world.

giant

armed color)

the world

forest

Ogi

A giant, armed and colored Pika is cut in half. It's a technique that was once defeated by Mihawk, but has been sublimated into a sword technique that is incomparable to what it was two years ago!

New Year's Eve)

Kura

thing

Kengi

Shouka

Wtf?... Didn't know pica had armament haki on his stone giant, which is probably why zoro actually used armament haki to cut it

12.jpg

Maybe not?

Also, law being able to cut Big Mom and Kaido automatically able to cut Zoro until he has CoA feats above those two.
Law didn't cut either. All of the attacks he uses are dura neg. Zoro's the one whose AP scales to that because there's no confirmed Dura neg with CoC Coating, just AP increase

A mere Gamma Knife would be extremely deadly to Zoro, let's not even imagine the destruction that a shockwave capable of breaking Big Mom's bones would do to him.

Do you guys think current Kid and Law are stronger than Sanji and Zoro ? Because no matter how i think,Sanji and Zoro still have better feats
I think Zoro is probably stronger than Kid, but he's also vulnerable to Kid stealing his swords. I feel like Law is on the same level if not slightly stronger than Zoro and the three of them (Law, Kid and Zoro) are stronger than Sanji but not by a lot. I mean, if they pair off and fight it will be a high-diff fight regardless of who is fighting against who

BTW Zoro beat King with Hao coating + Santoryu, which means there is still an unseen level of Zoro's power i.e. Haoshoku coating + Ashura ... Technically he did use it against Kaido unknowingly but it is likely to be much stronger post-King

Zoro should be able to defeat Law with Shishi Sonson + CoA/Haoshoku coating before Law can even use room.

It takes a single movement for him to do the move + the massive speed boost he gets and bypassing Mr. 1's cutting resistance and Kaku's Tekkai and Kuma's dura.e Meaning that Shishi Sonson at the very least blitzes people in verse who are comparable in speed (Mr 1) and surpass him in durability (Kaku).

Since Zoro already is aware of how fatal Law's abilities are, I see no reason why he wouldn't go serious right off the bat/go for the kill (assuming killing is allowed)

I do love the "Law's [insert name here] would be deadly to Zoro", as if Law blitzed anyone with those techniques or landed them in a clean head on battle like Zoro/Sanji. He always goes for a cheap shot or when the opponent's distracted.
Unless Zoro slips on a banana peel and gets dust in his eye, he's not getting tagged with anything 'deadly' from Law. Same as Sanji. Neither are careless enough to get hit with a gamma knife, shock wille or the like.

Would you guys put prime version of Rayleigh, Oden and Gaban above current admiral(pre and post time skip)?
Gaban: Don't know enough about him to rate him against admirals
Rayleigh: Likely more powerful than admirals
Oden: Almost certainly more powerful than admirals

Same as Sanji
It's questionable how badly Sanji would even be hurt by Law's dura negation attacks considering his newly awakened cyborg body

For example: Shock Wille broke Big Mom's bones, but Sanji can apparently insta-heal shattered bones

It's questionable how badly Sanji would even be hurt by Law's dura negation attacks considering his newly awakened cyborg body

For example: Shock Wille broke Big Mom's bones, but Sanji can apparently insta-heal shattered bones
Why would Law even need to use awakening to deal with Sanji, Haki is what's needed to resist his standard room cutting and idk if Sanji's good enough with that to resist it. Even ignoring that his standard attacks like Taxt, Counter Shock and Injection shot all damaged the Yonko so again I don't really see the need for Law to rely on his awakening for Sanji.

I assume I cannot talk about past arcs here, so is there a general discussion about Post Timeskip itelf, or...?
Because, I kinda wanted to discuss King Kong Gun's feat, as it has been a minute since I've calc'd the feat, and no interest has emerged.

I assume I cannot talk about past arcs here, so is there a general discussion about Post Timeskip itelf, or...?
Because, I kinda wanted to discuss King Kong Gun's feat, as it has been a minute since I've calc'd the feat, and no interest has emerged.
can you link it here?

Sanji is so fast that he can't be detected by observation haki user, obviously he is the fastest character in wano
Being faster than Queen doesn't make you the fastest in wano. It just makes you one of the faster characters.
If anyone's near the fastest currently it's Kaido and Luffy. Kaido for full on blitzing Luffy with foresight via thunder bagua, and current Luffy intercepting a much stronger Kaido mid-thunder bagua.

Would you guys put prime version of Rayleigh, Oden and Gaban above current admiral(pre and post time skip)?
Prime ray: yeah.
Prime Gaban: yeah.
Prime oden: no. Idk why people think admirals are some fodder. They have a place in the story and it’ll be against the yonkos.

Being faster than Queen doesn't make you the fastest in wano. It just makes you one of the faster characters.
If anyone's near the fastest currently it's Kaido and Luffy. Kaido for full on blitzing Luffy with foresight via thunder bagua, and current Luffy intercepting a much stronger Kaido mid-thunder bagua.
The point is he can't be detected with observation Haki,Kaido can still be detected with observation haki,Sanji even turned invisible by only moving with that speed

The point is he can't be detected with observation Haki,Kaido can still be detected with observation haki,Sanji even turned invisible by only moving with that speed
He "can't"? Says who? Queen's reactions simply cannot keep up with any predict he would have due to the sheer difference in speed.

He doesn't know where is Sanji mean he can't detect him
That could be because Sanji is to fast for his reactions and movement... Meaning sanji is seeing him standing still kinda like here
https://****************/wp-content/uploads/WP-manga/data/manga_617f9817c8904/f7af417b92be592a8176cc5f29b2e594/0124.jpghttps://****************/wp-content/uploads/WP-manga/data/manga_617f9817c8904/f7af417b92be592a8176cc5f29b2e594/0125.jpg
Or Sanji's observation haki is much better, making queen unable to sense him or predict him

Back