• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

Its not passive only higher level users have at near that level (ex whitebeard)
Why would them being in the middle of a fight mean it is always being used
10.png
12.png

It's literally passive... They can sense things around them at all time, fujitora proves that as well

That was Luffy alone and the now that you mention it was them directly reacting to the news and using it (again higher level users Queens observation haki feats are lacking compared to Luffy) Luffy also has enhanced senses in base without haki which would allow him to know it was there

That was Luffy alone and the now that you mention it was them directly reacting to the news and using it (again higher level users Queens observation haki feats are lacking compared to Luffy) Luffy also has enhanced senses in base without haki which would allow him to know it was there
Enhanced senses doesn't give you Extrasensory Perception

Or Queen's observation is not good enough to detect those as fast as Sanji.
/OR/ alternatively, the somehow figured out that Sanji was moving at high speeds, which might mean he DID detect Sanji going all over the place and was just unable to track him. Queen's observation is nowhere near future sight good, or-- Luffy good, in general. Who Kaido blitzed.

Or Queen's observation is not good enough to detect those as fast as Sanji.
/OR/ alternatively, the somehow figured out that Sanji was moving at high speeds, which might mean he DID detect Sanji going all over the place and was just unable to track him. Queen's observation is nowhere near future sight good, or-- Luffy good, in general. Who Kaido blitzed.
but Sanji had dodged an attack from Katakuri. I don't think Law can tag him consistently, Sanji's speed is constantly emphasized

pre-rooftop Zoro said that fighting Queen wouldn't be easy, which puts him on somewhat even terms with Zoro. Queen should be able to react to Zoro. Zoro a couple chapters later was able to outspeed kaido with attacks like Onigiri and Tatsumaki.

I'm not saying that Queen is faster than Kaido, I'm saying that the fact the Sanji completely and utterly blitzed someone who is comparable to someone who could outspeed Kaido is enough to put Sanji at faster than Kaido.

Zoro called said that fighting Queen wouldn't be easy, which puts him on somewhat even terms with Zoro. Queen should be able to react to Zoro. Zoro a couple chapters later was able to outspeed kaido with attacks like Onigiri and Tatsumaki.

I'm not saying that Queen is faster than Kaido, I'm saying that the fact the Sanji completely and utterly blitzed someone who is comparable to someone who could outspeed Kaido is enough to put Sanji at faster than Kaido.
Flawed logic.
Zoro was also blitzed by King during his fight, so is King faster than Kaido as well? Zoro, who got blitzed by King, who should be faster than Queen, who's faster than Kaido-- who BLTIZES LUFFY<< who's faster than ALL OF THOSE GUYS at this point with the exception of hybrid Kaido?
It goes right around and bites itself in the ass when we use that logic.

The best thing to say is that Queen could sense Sanji (which is why he figured out he was still there and moving) but couldn't perceive or react to him. Similiar to how Luffy's superior sensing could foresee Kaido's TB, but couldn't react to it in real time.

The best thing to say is that Queen could sense Sanji (which is why he figured out he was still there and moving) but couldn't perceive or react to him. Similiar to how Luffy's superior sensing could foresee Kaido's TB, but couldn't react to it in real time.
Yee... Similar to this situation
5.jpg

But just much more faster

I was about to bring that up. This guy had his sight on Zoro the whole time and STILL got caught off guard by an air slash.
one-piece-16071619.jpg

Queen's just not good at tracking fast things and that's it.

pre-rooftop Zoro said that fighting Queen wouldn't be easy, which puts him on somewhat even terms with Zoro. Queen should be able to react to Zoro. Zoro a couple chapters later was able to outspeed kaido with attacks like Onigiri and Tatsumaki.

ur joking about this?

when you realize the more luffy fights stronger oppenents, the more he grows in endurance (by extension, power) mid to being knocked out by them. all because he is rubber.

when you realize the more luffy fights stronger oppenents, the more he grows in endurance (by extension, power) mid to being knocked out by them. all because he is rubber.
Always bounces back.
His endurance is demonic- The Kaido fight shows it. But I do hope endgame Luffy doesn't do any of that with the multiple rounds and whatnot- I kinda want his last fights to be full on straight forward battles that last for a ridiculously long time like the admiral fight.

Always bounces back.
His endurance is demonic- The Kaido fight shows it. But I do hope endgame Luffy doesn't do any of that with the multiple rounds and whatnot- I kinda want his last fights to be full on straight forward battles that last for a ridiculously long time like the admiral fight.
Regardless if Luffy wears Kaido down and beats him, the victory of the battle goes to Kaido, on a technical level.

Ay, can... Can we talk about downscaling the scabbards? I feel like we need to talk about downscaling the scabbards.

All of them combined couldn't do even the same damage as Oden, who scales to 12 Teratons... Shouldn't them be like, 9 or 10x weaker than this value, then? This would give us more solid ratings instead of scaling them to the same value was Oden when they're clearly not.

Would you guys put prime version of Rayleigh, Oden and Gaban above current admiral(pre and post time skip)?
Hard to do, but Rayleigh can be
Sanji is so fast that he can't be detected by observation haki user, obviously he is the fastest character in wano
Doubt Queen Kenbun not as good as Katakuri or Sanji himself
He doesn't know where is Sanji mean he can't detect him, unlike Luffy he knew where is Kaido it just he can't react to kaido speed
It's Only Medan he faster than Queen and Kairo is Faster than Gear4

Also Queen is Dumb in Battle unlike his in Technology

Regardless if Luffy wears Kaido down and beats him, the victory of the battle goes to Kaido, on a technical level.

Ay, can... Can we talk about downscaling the scabbards? I feel like we need to talk about downscaling the scabbards.

All of them combined couldn't do even the same damage as Oden, who scales to 12 Teratons... Shouldn't them be like, 9 or 10x weaker than this value, then? This would give us more solid ratings instead of scaling them to the same value was Oden when they're clearly not.
If you're talking about the combined Togen Totsuka, then it was four of them that did it, not all of them. So them at full power would be more than 4x weaker than Oden.

If that scaling is okay, then the Scabbards and those that scale would be 3 Teratons or so (Low 6-B). And if the current crt goes through, then they would be around 16 Teratons.

They did damage, they just couldn't scar Kaido. We do see them pierce his flesh several times- he even comments on their Ryuou during the Sunacchi moment as it making him "feel pain".

The 4/5 Scabbards that did Togen Totsuka combined=Oden's Togen Totsuka, but because it was without CoC Coating- it didn't leave a scar. Now that I think about it... Does this mean advanced conqueror's has regen neg-?
Also I thought Oden scales to the new value now- or is he one of the few top tiers who stay on the lower end?

Though I agree. That just splits Oden's value by 5 for Denjiro, Kinemon, Ashura, and I think Inu/Neko? Whoever it was that did the Token Totsuka. Since the current logic for "combined attacks" goes consistently with this kind of AP stack for combinations.

Now that I'm re-reading my own comment... Them piercing Kaido could just be attributed to dura neg, while their actual value would be the Togen Totsuka/Oden Value split by how many scabbards used it.
But the issue remains that Kin tanked a CoC bonk to the head from Kaido and was still conscious afterwards.

Back