• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

Regardless, he would obvious do so if pushed to his limit. Especially against a navy Admiral.

He wouldn't lead with it, of course. But if say…Kizaru had him at a major disadvantage there's no reason he wouldn't resort to Asura. In the same way he did when Kaido pushed him to the brink. Or Kaku, for that matter.
My dumb ass thought "did he use Asura in Egghead?" Instead of thinking Enies Lobby.

I had a bad dream... That my school was vsbw 🙉

And I forgot all of my books (math, history and shit)

The school looked like a Harry potter school and.... It was stressful af, since I forgot, I was thinking of running back while having 3 other problems as well... Soo I went besides the school (probably to get in from the back or something) like in a forest and there there's a path that goes a little bit down, which there's like a cliff and then there's water... And I was chilling there to cool off

(I did not tell the full story... 🙉 Edit: also someone got banned 😅)

Yee idk if I feel like this place is like school or that it just reminds me of it or something

Does Kuro have the highest speed multiplier in the verse?

Man went from being a bit faster than Luffy, to moving AT LEAST as fast as Kalifa using Soru. His movements would be FTE even to characters during the Water 7 arc.

I had a bad dream... That my school was vsbw 🙉

And I forgot all of my books (math, history and shit)

The school looked like a Harry potter school and.... It was stressful af, since I forgot, I was thinking of running back while having 3 other problems as well... Soo I went besides the school (probably to get in from the back or something) like in a forest and there there's a path that goes a little bit down, which there's like a cliff and then there's water... And I was chilling there to cool off

(I did not tell the full story... 🙉 Edit: also someone got banned 😅)

Yee idk if I feel like this place is like school or that it just reminds me of it or something
What is blud waffling about😭

That was a separate speed amp.

Luffy<Base Kuro<<Kuro with Nuki Ashi<<<Kuro with Shakushi~Speed of a Soru user.
And you think we can know how much faster he becomes just from that? Luffy was only keeping up with him because of his skill and senses nearly the entire fight... Not once did they move similar speeds if I remember correctly

Basically there's too much assumptions to say he has the highest speed amps

And you think we can know how much faster he becomes just from that? Luffy was only keeping up with him because of his skill and senses nearly the entire fight... Not once did they move similar speeds if I remember correctly

Basically there's too much assumptions to say he has the highest speed amps
Pretty sure he was stated to be CP9 level

Pretty sure he was stated to be CP9 level
Wow... Never knew that 🙉

What I'm talking about is how much of a speed Amp it is from he's previous speeds, which his previous speeds were also fast af (Luffy couldn't match) which is why I'm saying that there's too much assumptions to say he has the biggest speed amp...

Wow... Never knew that 🙉

What I'm talking about is how much of a speed Amp it is from he's previous speeds, which his previous speeds were also fast af (Luffy couldn't match) which is why I'm saying that there's too much assumptions to say he has the biggest speed amp...
Naw.

Without footwork, their clearly comparable in speed

Shown here as well.

Kuro is explicitly only fte with his specific footwork techniques. His base speed is comparable to any other east blue fighter (if not a bit faster)

No (Skill)
Not really (Kuro's reactions aren't comparable to his speed)
Kuro is explicitly only fte with his specific footwork techniques.
Maybe
His base speed is comparable to any other east blue fighter (if not a bit faster)
Like? Where the f does that even come from...

You trolling or something? Am I getting trolled?

that first link EXPLICITLY shows Luffy and Kuro moving at similar speeds. Meaning they ARE comparable in base. No predictions, no BS instincts. Kuro charges at Luffy, and Luffy not only reacts, but has enough to LIFT AN ENTIRE BOULDER to intercept him. Then proceeds to strike him before he can get out of the way. Meaning what I said here.

His base speed is comparable to any other east blue fighter (if not a bit faster)
Is TRUE. Because he ISNT vastly faster than characters like say Kreig, Arlong, etc. Because he's ON PAR WITH LUFFY.

You trolling or something? Am I getting trolled?

that first link EXPLICITLY shows Luffy and Kuro moving at similar speeds. Meaning they ARE comparable in base. No predictions, no BS instincts. Kuro charges at Luffy, and Luffy not only reacts, but has enough to LIFT AN ENTIRE BOULDER to intercept him. Then proceeds to strike him before he can get out of the way. Meaning what I said here.
No predictions? Lift an entire Boulder? You do know all luffy did was pick up stone which barely requires any movement compared to needing to move many meters ahead and they stalemated (proving that luffy just in time picked it up, which also proves they aren't comparable in speed) and after that trapped him and messed up Kuro's movement leaving an opening

Is TRUE. Because he ISNT vastly faster than characters like say Kreig, Arlong, etc. Because he's ON PAR WITH LUFFY.
No. I'm the one who's supposed to be frustrated because you're talking bs and neglecting any other views besides your own head canon

The statements even supports my view in those scans

No predictions? Lift an entire Boulder? You do know all luffy did was pick up stone which barely requires any movement compared to needing to move many meters ahead and they stalemated (proving that luffy just in time picked it up, which also proves they aren't comparable in speed) and after that trapped him and messed up Kuro's movement leaving an opening
DUDE????

We see Luffy VISIBLY struggle to rip the stone from the ground, implying it took him more than a moment to lift up the BOULDER (not stone, its larger than his body dude) and push it in front of him by the time Kuro dashed the few meters (They were like...10 feet away max, based on the panel) in time to intercept him. and he did all this WHILE KURO WAS MOVING. He started lifting the boulder AFTER Kuro started charging at him.

You are saying nonsense man. They legitimately ARE moving at roughly the same speed. even if you think Kuro was faster, he would still be well within Luffy's range of motion, or else he would've just impaled him.
No. I'm the one who's supposed to be frustrated because you're talking bs and neglecting any other views besides your own head canon
It's not headcanon?????

His speed is always hyped up in the context of his silent step technique. it's THAT TECHNIQUE that allows him to move FTE. That specific move is what allows him to outspeed Luffy & co.

It's headcanon to assume he's drastically faster than Luffy when NOT using that technique, since that's literally never supported within the text of the manga. itself.

His speed is always hyped up in the context of his silent step technique. it's THAT TECHNIQUE that allows him to move FTE. That specific move is what allows him to outspeed Luffy & co.
The same techniques luffy can do similar things to by using his skills and senses to keep up
0038-009.png
0038-010.png

0039-003.png
0039-004.png
0039-005.png

It's headcanon to assume he's drastically faster than Luffy when NOT using that technique, since that's literally never supported within the text of the manga. itself.
The manga itself shows luffy isn't comparable to kuro in movement speed
0037-002.png
0037-003.png
0037-004.png
0037-005.png
0037-006.png
0037-007.png

The last panels literally explicitly shows him moving faster than luffy in base where luffy couldn't do anything to keep up

The same techniques luffy can do similar things to by using his skills and senses to keep up
So???? that doesn't debunk my point?????

Luffy can use his skill to react to attacks that come from behind him. but that DOESN'T MEAN he was forced to use predictions for EVERY SINGLE ATTACK. we see that Luffy was VISIBLY surprised when Kuro started charging at him, implying he was only reacting AFTER the move occurred.
The last panels literally explicitly shows him moving faster than luffy in base where luffy couldn't do anything to keep up
The FTE panels are him using Silent Step. As already established, Silent Step explicitly makes him move FTE to people.

The very fact that Luffy could successfully grab Kuro in that first panel, without showing any clear indication of needing to predict his movements, already disproves your point. You can be slightly faster than someone, and be able to dodge their attacks, but still be COMPARABLE in speed. He CAN keep up with Kuro, even if Kuro had some level of a speed advantage.

So???? that doesn't debunk my point?????

Luffy can use his skill to react to attacks that come from behind him. but that DOESN'T MEAN he was forced to use predictions for EVERY SINGLE ATTACK. we see that Luffy was VISIBLY surprised when Kuro started charging at him, implying he was only reacting AFTER the move occurred.

The FTE panels are him using Silent Step. As already established, Silent Step explicitly makes him move FTE to people.

The very fact that Luffy could successfully grab Kuro in that first panel, without showing any clear indication of needing to predict his movements, already disproves your point. You can be slightly faster than someone, and be able to dodge their attacks, but still be COMPARABLE in speed. He CAN keep up with Kuro, even if Kuro had some level of a speed advantage.
Yee I'm not wasting me time with this... Your ignoring and views it only your way...

He was predicting nearly the entire fight, you saying he wasn't in situations that he clearly did but I can't prove without statements is just going to go in circles

I don't think you even want to know/learn... I just need to find a statement or something

Back