• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

More HST Headassery

Arcker123

He/Him
Cult Leader Vs The Surgeon Of Death

• Both High 6-A
  • Speed =
  • SBA Otherwise
Aura: @EldemadeDityjon, @AppleLord, @zylieoLaw: Spilxson2, @Thatmoron, KachonIncon:
Aura Michibane Long Hair (Bleach Brave Souls) by jamerson1 on DeviantArt
7ed48c85a54b16c9555a28bb323e82de.jpg

Last edited:
Aura probably has win conditions with Invisibility and Intangibility but I'm going to vote Law since he has more skill and abilities/hax. Pretty sure Fullbringers don't even have soul crushing either

Law would be able to hit her.
He can if he has enough layers still it wouldn't affect her because of her Immortality. She can just re attach her body parts again. Also does Law Spatial Manipulation covers Range of Soul King Palace in Bleaçh? She would naturally merge with environment and her range is at list that.

Her Only attack is Dragons with two element in it. Which most probably has enough range of karakura town level DC.

Last edited:
If Law doesn't have Teleportation on the range of Karakura Town level to escape. I guess Aura would just drown him to death.

He can if he has enough layers still it wouldn't affect her because of her Immortality
Haki covers that probably. If not, his spatial manipulation would.
Also does Law Spatial Manipulation covers Range of Soul King Palace in Bleaçh? She would naturally merge with environment and her range is at list that.
I don't know how large that is.
Which most probably has enough range of karakura town level DC.
If Law doesn't have Teleportation on the range of Karakura Town level to escape. I guess Aura would just drown him to death.

Greater than 13KM as Gin's bankai doesn't escape Katakura town even when he's in the center of it. Aura's water manip is mainly an extension of her ability to manipulate matter, which has a range of thousands of KM (Created her own reiokyu using matter hax and could affect it. The reiokyu is thousands of KM in size due to it being equal to Seretei). So these are the ranges.

So yeah, Aura dropping a multi dozens to even thousand km ocean on Law is funnily enough a wincon here

They have including Fullbringers. They all use Reiatsu.

Aura Haxs stomps.
Matter manipulation
Intangibility, invisibility, Immortality, Regeneration, Creation, flight
Does using reiatsu equate to soul crushing though? Pretty sure Quincies only manipulate the reiatsu around them and don't have soul crushing

Not sure if this is a plothole but Chad and Uryu probably should've been eradicated just for being next to Kyoraku and Mayuri

Let's see
Law Advantages:
Dura Neg
Greater Stamina
Greater IQ
Greater Skill
Greater LS+Telekinesis+Biological Manipulation
Aura Advantages:
Invisibility
Drowning Law
Voting Law

Also Aura doesn't have Soul Crush. She has canonically interacted with thousands of normal people. Law resists anyway.

Not sure if this is a plothole but Chad and Uryu probably should've been eradicated just for being next to Kyoraku and Mayuri
🤦‍♂️
They have including Fullbringers. They all use Reiatsu.
No.
Greater Stamina
This is just flagrantly not true. Aura scales to an injured isshin who had enough spirtual pressure to keep the dangai open for months. Nothing law has compares to this feat.
They both have dura neg.
Greater Skill
I don't see how this is true.
How so? She resists ESP and her invis is layered.

(Souls < Tatsuki < Low Tier souls < Spirit Ribbons < High Tier souls < Kyokko < Shinji < Aura). I can elaborate on this scale if need be

Souls < Tatsuki < Low Tier souls < Spirit Ribbons < High Tier souls < Kyokko < Shinji < Aura
Tashigi's Haki < PH Law's Haki < Vergo's Haki < DR Law < Wano Law < Raid Law < Current Base Fruit Law

Tashigi's Haki < PH Law's Haki < Vergo's Haki < DR Luffy < Early WCI Luffy's Haki < Late WCI Luffy's Haki < Post Haki Bloom Luffy < Big Mom < Awakening Law

Tashigi's Haki < PH Law's Haki < Vergo's Haki < DR Law < Wano Law < Raid Law < Current Base Fruit Law

Tashigi's Haki < PH Law's Haki < Vergo's Haki < DR Luffy < Early WCI Luffy's Haki < Late WCI Luffy's Haki < Post Haki Bloom Luffy < Big Mom < Awakening Law
What is this meant to even mean

This is just flagrantly not true. Aura scales to an injured isshin who had enough spirtual pressure to keep the dangai open for months. Nothing law has compares to this feat.
Aura stamina scales to Isshin how? Law's endurance clears at least.
They both have dura neg.
I don't recall Aura having dura neg.
I don't see how this is true.
Law was trained for combat from a young age by Doffy's officers.
Lao G skill stomped Chinjao who is a master martial artist with 20+ years of experience.
Diamante is a professional gladiator who should be more skilled than Rebecca. Rebecca has won hundreds of battles against trained fighters without a scratch.
Aura was raised in a fish tank.
(Souls < Tatsuki < Low Tier souls < Spirit Ribbons < High Tier souls < Kyokko < Shinji < Aura)
Willpower counts as a layer in One Piece(I will elaborate further if needed)
Normal Person<*25 Preskip Luffy<<Rayleigh~Preskip Law res<Postskip Law

Can One Piece characters see ghosts. Was thinking of putting Luffy against a Bleach character without instantly being bombarded with "reiatsu crush gg"

Back