• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

D: About the powers from the Dressrosa Arc that Doflamingo's officers have... are they pretty much just improved versions of the abilities that the Baroque Works members had (so like Ton Ton → Kiro Kiro, Beta Beta → Doru Doru, Buki Buki → Supa Supa, and Pamu Pamu → Bomu Bomu)? from TaokaS43

O: It's true that "superior" devil fruit abilities are a thing, but as of now, it's pretty much just these four pairs.

latest

(Ton Ton > Kiro Kiro, Hie Hie > Yuki Yuki, Magu Magu > Mera Mera, Buki Buki > Supa Supa)
Island island fruit < planet planet fruit? 👁️😅 that would be actually insane 🙉 (I'm guessing an actual superior of that fruit would be continent fruit tho I think but otherwise maybe is island fruit > stone fruit)

Last edited:
Ho...ly... Shit

The kizaru wank... BRO EVERY TIME WITH BS 🙉 like why don't you just follow the f ing story without using your own heacanon, especially stuck within that headcanon

Like people actually believe kizaru has been trolling and been holding back the entire time basically implying he could've easily dealt with whitebeard and Rayleigh

All of these headcanons/mindsets and shit is to me just disrespecting one piece or you showing you don't actually care about one piece

And which comes from evil 😴 meaning you are weak... 🤷‍♂️ 🙈

Last edited:
Ho...ly... Shit

The kizaru wank... BRO EVERY TIME WITH BS 🙉 like why don't you just follow the f ing story without using your own heacanon especially stuck within that headcanon

Like people actually believe kizaru has been trolling and been holding back the entire time basically implying he could've easily dealt with whitebeard and Rayleigh
Typical Admiral fanboys. We saw what Garp did to Kuzan whos stronger than Kizaru

If what you care most about is wanting notable characters killed so that somehow that can make your experience better, just watch something else because that's not what one piece is or does

Watch something like Akame ga Kill (something I didn't like at all just because of the ending)
Shut up, dude. I DESPISE Akame ga Kill for its horrendous writing and needless killing of characters.
Don't put words into my mouth just because I questioned lord Goda. I hate freaks like you that will defend everything Oda does.

Having a perfect send offs for Pell and Kinemon and then turning it to a fakeout is objectively terribly writing. Especially when Kin was brought back with a fart gag and never did anything else of relevance. Even his reunion with his wife was brushed over.
F off with that shit.

Last edited:
I thought the anime version was decent (haven't seen the manga, which apparently has quite a few plot differences). I wasn't a fan of how Esdeath and Tatsumi went out, though.

Shut up, dude. I DESPISE Akame ga Kill for its horrendous writing and needless killing of characters.
Don't put words into my mouth just because I questioned lord Goda. I hate freaks like you that will defend everything Oda does.

Having a perfect send offs for Pell and Kinemon and then turning it to a fakeout is objectively terribly writing. Especially when Kin was brought back with a fart gag and never did anything else of relevance. Even his reunion with his wife was brushed over.
F off with that shit.
You want a series with a good amount of deaths and decent sendoffs? JJBA is where it's at.

When Egghead ends we gonna make a CRT for all characters. I also beiieve we gonna have new profiles for Stussy & Seraphims. Idk if Vegapunks gonna have a profile
I have a sandbox already. It's mostly for AP stuff but I also have a bit of speed scaling stuff.

Vegapunks haven't done enough to get a profile.

F off with that shit.
I can't stand One Piece fans, bro.
It's one of my favorite series, I've been reading for 10 years yet if I'm ever critical of anything they say stupid shit like MoL.
MY GUY, LITERALLY THE ONE THING YOU WANTED TO CHANGE WAS FOR CHARACTERS TO DIE MORE... I'm not putting words in anyone's mouth

And then why the f you acting like I've insulted you... Wtf, you're actually mad because you yourself said something wrong and just because I've pointed it out, you got angry. The one saying stupid shit isn't me

And I'm not one piece fan, they ALWAYS use that term to generalize whenever they can't actually say what it is that's wrong
The thing that offended me the most was getting accused of being an Akame ga Kill fan. I was seeing red
🤷‍♂️ I would too 😴 but you the one who started with the killing bs

Also I wasn't even specifically replying to you... It was more of a general statement to people who wants characters to die more in op, idk wtf is happening in your brain but it's definitely a you problem if you thought I was directly attacking you or something. You was just the reason I said it

Last edited:
Back