• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

Law's Awakening kinda just came out of nowhere, right?

Katakuri and the guards had them first appearance.

Kid, Doffy, Lucci, and Kaku vanished from the public eye for years.

Luffy died and came back

Law just didn't have it, then he did instantly.

What is one change you would make to the story of one piece?
Kill Pell at the end of Alabasta, this stops the precedent of Oda being too pussy to kill of characters and ends with Kinemon having one of the GOAT death scenes in fiction.
Also Pound dies too.

Pell should've definitely died. Oda made this nice send off for the character, just for him to reappear in the future arc(s) because he doesn't like to finalize his characters in such a way. It's annoying, if you don't want these characters to die, don't place them in situations where the most logical, and contextually supported outcome would be them dying.

Very rare Deceived W.
Though I disagree with Tetsuca on Pound dying- He's not that important and he didn't get to reunite with his daughters at the time.

Kill Pell at the end of Alabasta, this stops the precedent of Oda being too pussy to kill of characters and ends with Kinemon having one of the GOAT death scenes in fiction.
"Oda was too scared to kill Pell" mfs when Ashura Doji dies the exact same way while being more important:

It's a figure of speech.

Also, I'm not sure why you're bringing up Wadatsumi as an argument when Sanji literally turned him into char with a single kick 💀
Its def not a stomp bro. Like Jinbes Buso might be superior to Pre Exo Sanji's whos not that good with his Buso at that time. Jinbe can also damage him with Dura Neg. Sanjis flight gives him advantage and he might be able to beat Jinbe with Hell Memories but its def not stompish i believe Jinbe got wincons

If what you care most about is wanting notable characters killed so that somehow that can make your experience better, just watch something else because that's not what one piece is or does

Watch something like Akame ga Kill (something I didn't like at all just because of the ending)

If what you care most about is wanting notable characters killed so that somehow that can make your experience better, just watch something else because that's not what one piece is or does

Watch something like Akame ga Kill (something I didn't like at all just because of the ending)
?

Back