• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

Sure, but we see him get hit directly and not get a hole blown through him.

What gives bullets their alleged piercing damage. If the KE of King's bullets simply knocked Marco back while Queen's blew holed through him, then that not only validates Queen's feat, but means Queen's attack scale above the flame bullets.
He repels flames so the flame bullets aren't going to pierce him in the first place regardless of their strength; as seen with the Boro breath which had the force to split through onigashima but was effortlessly repelled when coming into contact with Marco.

He repels flames so the flame bullets aren't going to pierce him in the first place regardless of their strength; as seen with the Boro breath which had the force to split through onigashima but was effortlessly repelled when coming into contact with Marco.
Well we have a specific 'higher' rating for Undying Thistle, which is what Marco used to do that.

Well we have a specific 'higher' rating for Undying Thistle, which is what Marco used to do that.
Undying Thistle is when he uses both his wings to form a barrier to shield others. When he blocked against King's fire bullet barrage he used one wing to seemingly form a barrier, momentarily losing it.

While of course Undying Thistle will grant more protection, ultimately fire based attacks in general get repelled on contact with Marco as a whole (As the source for this was Prometheus being repelled from just coming into contact with Marco's regular ass body) so it isn't surprising at all for King's fire bullets to be repelled when they were directly blocked by his wing.

I watched this week episode, and whenever the last part of the episode played and Luffy's started beating, I literally jumped and started dancing to the drums of Liberation lol. I had goosebumps while my eyes teared up a bit.

The kind of threat that would literally downgrade every single post-time skip character (that's if it was a valid point).

Everyone has their ratings because base Luffy god stomped OD'd Hody.

If ByAsura somehow downgraded the verse that way I'm finna use the Dorry and Brogy scaling and bring us up to H6A again

0580-008.png

Marco after fighing Admirals for hours
op_tcb_1022_010.png

Marco after fighting King for 30 minutes
What was Oda cooking

I hate to keep asking, but was this calculation debunked or something? It's on the verse page, but not the actual pages.
Before, no, Damage just had his contentions and remade it in his own version but didn't change it, and it was lower than where Jinbe actually scaled
Now, yes, because the ship used in scaling got its' size changed

Bro... I can't with Enel fans...

They be saying he can see/predict the future hours ahead... So he has better obs Haki than luffy and katakuri...

They also be saying he's as strong as doffy since his bounty would've been 500 m

Like bro I understand Enel and his devil fruit is cool af, but using headcanon and wanking the shit out of him ain't it 🙉 (like I see this nearly every Enel vid in the comments)

Bro... I can't with Enel fans...

They be saying he can see/predict the future hours ahead... So he has better obs Haki than luffy and katakuri...

They also be saying he's as strong as doffy since his bounty would've been 500 m

Like bro I understand Enel and his devil fruit is cool af, but using headcanon and wanking the shit out of him ain't it 🙉 (like I see this nearly every Enel vid in the comments)
A recent youtube poll for Enel vs Kidd literally had the majority of voters saying Enel would win, like BRUH.

I mean, I'd argue His observation in conjunction with his devil fruit gives him better "sensory" observation than what either of those two has shown. His just isn't advanced to the point of FS.
Maybe... But didn't luffy feel shanks? Which is hundreds of kilometers away?

Edit: actually thousands of kilometers

Actually not to sure if luffy sensed him or his con haki instead 🤔

Last edited:
Wasn't that after Shank's unleashed his Hakiman blast to scare away Greenbull? He was purposely spreading his haki around.

Unlike Chad Enel who can just sense regular ass people anywhere on the island.

Back