• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

If Robin's arm is cut off then can she just make a new arm, or can she never make that arm again?
I don't think she's limited to making things that look like her body parts.

Anyway, she could grow a new arm I believe, but the damage it took would also go to the other arm.

She blooms only her body parts/herself, what you mean

She could make another arm but it would then be her other arm in two places? Not too sure
I meant they don't exactly need to be the same, like she could probably bloom a left arm using her right arm.

That is not more significant than Demonio Fleur.

Lets try something new

Battle Analysis Kidd vs King
Aight.
Kidd<Kidd Stronger Attacks~Big Mom>King
About equal, but Kidd's full power stomps.
Flame-Off King is overrated speed wise. Zoro reacted to every attack he used. Kidd doesn't have too many speed feats, but he did block Tenjin, which Killer didn't and Killer is~ Zoro in speed.
Durability
King.
Endurance
Kidd easily. King only gets hit by like 3 attacks that do damage.

Unsure.
Kidd easily.
Unsure. Prolly King
Kidd via Damned Punk, though its close.
Kidd. Being awakened says it all.
No feats for either, but Kidd has Hao so I'll say Kidd.
Hand To Hand
King.

Just gonna say I don't think it's fair to compare the 2-3 ACoC attacks King took to the hits that Kidd took from no-Haki Big Mom and the Homies.

Aight.

Kidd<Kidd Stronger Attacks~Big Mom>King
About equal, but Kidd's full power stomps.
Disagree but not worst take.
Flame-Off King is overrated speed wise. Zoro reacted to every attack he used. Kidd doesn't have too many speed feats, but he did block Tenjin, which Killer didn't and Killer is~ Zoro in speed.
Bruh he was going FTE to Zoro.
Kidd easily. King only gets hit by like 3 attacks that do damage.
Those 3 hits scared a Flame-On King who ate hits from Enma that scared Kaido.

No feats for either, but Kidd has Hao so I'll say Kidd.

Kidd has no Buso or Kenbun usage at all.

Q) Who is the most powerful member of the Straw Hat crew in your opinion?

Taz Skylar (Sanji): "[long, deep laugh] Well, it's definitely not going to be who you know I'm not going to say, but I'll go with Luffy. I'll go with Luffy, because you know what? There is a real power in optimism, and he has that in buckets. Way more than whatever someone can do with a kick, a sword, a bo staff, or a slingshot." #OnePieceNetflix
Truth 💪😤

I don't really care, I was just pointing that out.
King wins either way because Kidd can't hurt him lol
This. Not to mention that King is far more strategic and level headed, and Kidd's best attacks are meant for larger and less mobile targets (like the 2 Yonko and Shank's subordinate ships).

Even internal damage may not do much since King scales to the Seraphim who ate internal damage from Hybrid Lucci's Rokugan.

This. Not to mention that King is far more strategic and level headed, and Kidd's best attacks are meant for larger and less mobile targets (like the 2 Yonko and Shank's subordinate ships).

Even internal damage may not do much since King scales to the Seraphim who ate internal damage from Hybrid Lucci's Rokugan.
Lucci doesn't scale anywhere outside of his Awakened form, so that doesn't mean much.
However, we do see SeraJimbe take an attack from DJ Sanji and Zeus, though he didn't really tank the attack from Zeus like he did with Sanji's attacks, but still.

Looking back at it. the series looks/ feels like an alegory of the whole "Man VS" thing. the last one being about Man (as in luffy) VS fate/destiny (since he is the fabeled "ressurection" or "return" of joyboy roger learned in his jorney to laughtale and zuneisha'speak).

Meme = me me = selfish = sin = evil = satanic.

Wow, so you basically just came out and said it, 🙏🐵 I'll pray for you

He roleplays as some sort of monkey god so that sounds like he's just praising him self
A god can have a god.

Tho there's only one true god and I don't roleplay, I just play.

F2IeZPqXIAAVAzZ

🙉

Just gonna say I don't think it's fair to compare the 2-3 ACoC attacks King took to the hits that Kidd took from no-Haki Big Mom and the Homies.
Bigger Mom>Acoc Base Big Mom>Acoc Zoro
Disagree but not worst take.
Isn't Big Mom confirmed strongest enemy in Wano along with Kaidou? I saw that imgur.
Bruh he was going FTE to Zoro.
Here is Zoro reacting to Flame-Off Hybrid King
https://cdn.****************.com/file/CDN-M-A-N/op_1027_015v3.png
FTE my ass
Those 3 hits scared a Flame-On King who ate hits from Enma that scared Kaido.
Not unleashed Enma.
Kidd has no Buso or Kenbun usage at all.
Neither does King.
I don't really care, I was just pointing that out.
King wins either way because Kidd can't hurt him lol
King can't do shit to Kidd either.

I'ma delete that comment. It's a bit too raunchy, and—while it's probably not worth more than this warning—the rvr might not take it lightly.

Back