• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

Damn yall

FHyid_iVIAIGivX.jpg

Top 7 Best Animanga for me which i have watched until now:

1. One Piece (First Anime i watched)
2. FMAB
3. OG Naruto
4. Naruto Shippuden (Even tho its continuuity of OG i put it below OG
5. HxH
6. The 7 Deadly Sins
7. Highschool Of The Dead

Now im planning to watch Steins Gate and AOT.

Btw the Naruto hate is insane.... only thing ruining Shippuden were the ass fillers, Kishimoto leaving out the whole cast and only focusing on Sasuke and Naruto, and Kaguya being the final villain which made Madara die in a whole ass moment. Of Madara was the final villain and Kaguya was introduced in Boruto it would be better imo. Also SO6P Teen Naruto > Any Broly transformation Eseseso.🫣

Top 7 Best Animanga for me which i have watched until now:

1. One Piece (First Anime i watched)
2. FMAB
3. OG Naruto
4. Naruto Shippuden (Even tho its continuuity of OG i put it below OG
5. HxH
6. The 7 Deadly Sins
7. Highschool Of The Dead

Now im planning to watch Steins Gate and AOT.

Btw the Naruto hate is insane.... only thing ruining Shippuden were the ass fillers, Kishimoto leaving out the whole cast and only focusing on Sasuke and Naruto, and Kaguya being the final villain which made Madara die in a whole ass moment. Of Madara was the final villain and Kaguya was introduced in Boruto it would be better imo. Also SO6P Teen Naruto > Any Broly transformation Eseseso.🫣
The fillers? You mean literally 41% of the anime?

This is wild 💀 from what I’ve seen people at the naruto discussion thread have had only good things to say about OP. Yall disappoint me
Well i'm not into this kind of thing but to be fair, Naruto had some of glaring flaws bigger than OP
But it has so many of memorable moments and goated shennanigans so yeah

If you guys want a series that's similar to One Piece yet also different, try Edens Zero.

It's sorta like OP in space but it's also got unique elements and is pretty good. Is it OP good? Nah. But you'll still enjoy it.

If you guys want a series that's similar to One Piece yet also different, try Edens Zero.

It's sorta like OP in space but it's also got unique elements and is pretty good. Is it OP good? Nah. But you'll still enjoy it.
Edens zero seems ight. Though mashima’s new manga dead rock just came out. 1st chapter was pretty good

Lets try something new

Battle Analysis Kidd vs King

AP
Speed
Durability
Endurance
Stamina
Hax
Skill
Range
DF Usage
Haki
Hand To Hand

Lets see answers👀

I'm still baffled that Mashima jumped on new series f***ing quick despite Eden Zero has so many potentials left to be explored, mfs i'm still early on the series dammit 💀💀💀

Lets try something new

cracks knuckles
Even in Base, but King has amps and Kidd has Trump Card attacks, so I'd say still even.
Even in Base but King has immense speed boosts (such as the Zoan form and flames-off), so he takes this
Durability
Flames on King no contest.
Endurance
Leaning Kidd.
Both should be about the same.
Neither one really has hax, but King had "jackpot" which could do severe damage
Leaning King.
Easily King, has both flames and that wind Danmaku in his Zoan form
Kidd is craftier with his DF.
King hands down.
Hand To Hand
King has shown more H2H stuff.
Lets see answers👀
So King has broken durability, speed amps, better H2H, more calm in combat, and better Haki, along with comparable AP asides from Kidd's best and strongest attacks.

King high diff

Lets try something new

AP
Comparable, though Omori Karyudon >>>>>
No-Flame King.
Durability
Flame-On King.
Endurance
Fairly even.
Fairly even.
Fairly even.
Hmm.... I'll say even.
Kid via Damned Punk
Kid.
King is better with all Haki except Conqueror's.
Hand To Hand
King.

Back