• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

King > Marco, but cook
Sure, but he didn't (in canon) and wouldn't (in the scenario Queen goes up) be defeated fast enough that King could stop the MT from going up.

Indeed, we all know (at least most of us should) that Marco would have lasted much longer if he hadn't spread his healing to stop Queen's plagues and didn't have to waste any of his energy against Queen.

Speaking of actual OP stuff, though, has anyone calculated Zoro dodging Kuma's shockwaves?
Haven't seen a Calc on him dodging the waves of pad cannon, only the two singular ones if I remember correctly.. But could maybe be wrong? 🤔
I think it was confirmed by one of the guides that the air also moves at the speed of light when repelled at the speed of light. So, I'll look into that.
This is not true, it says nothing about that (someone who has nearly every scan) (I remember translating everything relating to Kuma if there's one without pictures or anything then maybe it could still exist)
The only things is that the speed is consistent with light speed (Compare zoro dodging the laser and the pad canon) and it having a potential vague light speed statement

1. Kaido could absolutely one shot the scabbards
2. King has attacks that are stronger than some of Kaido's attacks, like jackpot which was going to straight up murder zoro had he not blocked with armament haki, this is the same zoro that could survive a coated thunder bagua from kaido after breaking multiple bones in his body and exhausting his stamina.
1. Citation? 'Cause he didn't do that at his angriest.
2. Emphasis on some. These guys have survived attacks from Dragon Kaido.

By the way, when you say one-shot, do you mean kill or knock out/pacify? Because I'm assuming you mean kill.

React my left nut sack
This is very misleading.

In the first scan you sent, Raizo believed he defeated Aramaki, covering in flames, which likely made him lower his guard, which made it possible for Aramaki to stab him with a Buso amped vine.

The second scan literally shows them reacting and we even see Neko and Kawamatsu claim that their only issue was the the vines kept coming.

This is very misleading.

In the first scan you sent, Raizo believed he defeated Aramaki, covering in flames, which likely made him lower his guard, which made it possible for Aramaki to stab him with a Buso amped vine.

The second scan literally shows them reacting and we even see Neko and Kawamatsu claim that their only issue was the the vines kept coming.
Then how did they get tied up?

1. Citation? 'Cause he didn't do that at his angriest.
2. Emphasis on some. These guys have survived attacks from Dragon Kaido.
Death destroyer thunder bagua, ragnaraku, flaming drum dragon, Full power blast breath, Kundali Dragon Storm

Do I really need to elaborate on how any of these attacks would utterly murder the scabbards?

Yes and the attacks that the scabbards scale to King scales above...

Yes, you kind of do. At least in a normal fight against them, where they can use their swords to block attacks as well.

Bruh. That's just circular logic.

Who the **** said any calamity could beat 9 scabbards on their own?
Without sulongs... King and Queen both have a high ass chances on their own, with Sulongs Queen has less than 30% and King is a 50/50 IMO.

Against Queen most of them would be ****** by the laser danmaku, no one can see through his invisibility and only Sulongs scale to his AP/Dura stats and that's without Koka (he pretty much doesn't use it, but if does we both agree they can't cut through it, right?)

Against King they aren't keeping up with his Flame Off speed so a few Buso Sword attacks against their vital spots would be good enough, not counting his flame attacks that would be really deadly once he deals with Raizo and Kin.

Injured.. After an entire week where they had people treating them?
Bro not everyone is an ancient mythical zoan deity that has healing properties 😭
Infact the ancient ancient mythical zoan deity that has healing properties was still injured after 7 days
Imagine implying that they are wearing bandages for no reason 💀

Who the **** said any calamity could beat 9 scabbards on their own?
Me, and all he needs is one attack...

VPs4BeQ.png

Bro not everyone is a ancient mythical zoan deity that has healing properties 😭
Infact the ancient ancient mythical zoan deity that has healing properties was still injured after 7 days
Imagine implying that they are wearing bandages for no reason 💀
What?
Sentomaru literally had bandages on his arms and other body parts when he got stabbed in the stomach by Lucci.
They could be wearing bandages for no reason, it's not entirely impossible, knowing Oda.

Speaking of Gods, I heard someone argue that Sengoku alone would've destroyed everyone at Wano combined.
Prime Sengoku?
Because then it'd make a nugget of sense.
Me, and all he needs is one attack...

VPs4BeQ.png
The jackpot wank is starting to piss even me off, quite honestly.
Do you seriously think the people who could survive hits from Zoan and Base Kaidou couldn't survive that explosion?
Even though Buso-amped Zoro could?

What?
Sentomaru literally had bandages on his arms and other body parts when he got stabbed in the stomach by Lucci.
They could be wearing bandages for no reason, it's not entirely impossible, knowing Oda.
Because oda simply draws people wearing bandages as a way to communicate that they're injured. Its not always consistent with the injures they took

Prime Sengoku?
Because then it'd make a nugget of sense.

The jackpot wank is starting to piss even me off, quite honestly.
Do you seriously think the people who could survive hits from Zoan and Base Kaidou couldn't survive that explosion?
Even though Buso-amped Zoro could?
No because non buso amped zoro can survive hybrid kaido's coated thunder bagua WHILE INJURED (without amping himself with buso btw)
But King was going to one shot him had he not amped himself with buso, so yes its actually unreasonable to say the scabbards can survive that explosion

Back