• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

I guess you know more than the guy who literally appointed them to be in the same ranks based off sheer power lol
Position scaling, wow, you're so smart.
Queen beats Big Mom, Kaidou, Aokiji, Akainu, Shiki, Shanks, Rocks, and everybody else cause of headass shit like this

imagine requiring tools to dodge attacks when sanji and zoro was dodging by jumping

this is so headass
No, all of them have Kenbu to see him, or haki/dura to tank anything he can do.

Sulong Inu and Neko don't.

Nothing implies they aren't.
Look at their feats and portrayal.
If Kaidou thought Queen or King could have handled them their selves, he'd have sent them up there.
Thats not an argument 😭
Their feats aren't enough to scale them above Queen. Their portrayal isn't anything impressive
Are you implying that King and Queen wouldn't even be relevant in a fight against the scabbards? Its obvious that Kaido doesn't ask for help because he wants to savor the fight. Jack only went to the rooftop via his own initiative

No, all of them have Kenbu to see him, or haki/dura to tank anything he can do.
"All of them have Kenbu to see him" Kenbu has never sensed an invisible person in One Piece
"Or haki/dura to tank anything he can do" but don't he got dura neg lasers?
Sulong Inu and Neko don't.
They have stronger damn haki than Queen

Position scaling, wow, you're so smart.
I don't know if you know this but they're literally given these positions due to sheer strength.
Jack went up there himself to back Kaidou up.

Queen and King were downstairs in charge of executing Momonosuke and stopping the Raid.
And I'm saying that if the Scabbards are as weak as you're saying, then why didn't he just send Queen up there, bring Jack back down, and help with the execution himself?

And I'm saying that if the Scabbards are as weak as you're saying, then why didn't he just send Queen up there, bring Jack back down, and help with the execution himself?
I never said that they were weak. I literally only said that Queen can replicate what they did to Aramaki's vines.

This is how a fight between all 9 scabbards and King would go. 💀
"Totusuka paradi-"
"Jackpot"
blowing-up-killed-the-toliet.gif

"I will not watch as one of my handpicked Lead Performers is killed."
.."However I do think that my OTHER handpicked Lead Performer, Queen, is enough to handle you Sulong Minks that neg diffed the previous one together."
You're literally unable to see the big picture, or are you willingly being goofy?

Queen can beat any of the Scabbards in an 1v1, it took 2 Sulong Scabbards + lots of weaker sulongs attacking Jack to put him down.

If Queen went upstairs to help Kaido, do you realize that Luffy, Zoro and Sanji would only have King and Jack there to stop them? Jack would literally be defeated in negative time and King would be stopped by Marco, bang, the entire Raid just went a whole new path.

Queen didn't go upstairs because he is weaker than Jack, I have no idea how you can even interpret something like that, he didn't go cause he and King were needed to hold the absolute monsters that were heading upstairs + decrease the number of fodder with their large scale attacks.

I mean King at least has busted durability and flight, Queen doesn't have much to stop him from getting slammed by the Scabbards.
That means your logic is flawed because it applies to King as well.
You can't say, 'Actually, King can beat the nine scabbards in a fight' and then proceed to ask, 'Why didn't Kaido call King or Queen to help him'?

You're literally unable to see the big picture, or are you willingly being goofy?

Queen can beat any of the Scabbards in an 1v1, it took 2 Sulong Scabbards + lots of weaker sulongs attacking Jack to put him down.
We already know 1 Sulong Scabbard = Jack anyway, so what's the point of all that
Jack couldn't even get past the base Mink Scabbards, they go Sulong and he's dead.
If Queen went upstairs to help Kaido, do you realize that Luffy, Zoro and Sanji would only have King and Jack there to stop them? Jack would literally be defeated in negative time and King would be stopped by Marco, bang, the entire Raid just went a whole new path.

Queen didn't go upstairs because he is weaker than Jack, I have no idea how you can even interpret something like that, he didn't go cause he and King were needed to hold the absolute monsters that were heading upstairs + decrease the number of fodder with their large scale attacks.
One: King literally ******* beat Marco in a 1v1 (or at the least exhausted him until he couldn't fight adequately anymore
Two: I never said he's WEAKER THAN JACK, I said he's WEAKER THAN ALL 9 SCABBARDS.
Three: Yeah? They were needed to hold the monsters heading upstairs?
Well, I ask you, how many of those monsters were actually held back?
Luffy got up there.
Zoro got up there.
Law got up there.
Kidd up there.
Killer got up there.
They only stopped Marco and Sanji, and the latter wouldn't have even been useful against the Emperors anyway.

That means your logic is flawed because it applies to King as well.
You can't say, 'Actually, King can beat the nine scabbards in a fight' and then proceed to ask, 'Why didn't Kaido call King or Queen to help him'?
I never said he could beat them, but he at least has wincons against them, unlike Queen.

Tbh none of this matters because gb doesn't even scale to full power scabbards let alone sulong scabbards.
They didn't scratch him once and he subdued them easily but you think he can't scale to the full power Scabbards?
Y'all have this obsessive need to make everyone below or equal to Queen.
Like it's a genuine crime to say someone beats him.

Also even if Aramaki, through some ******* form of black magic, didn't scale to the Scabbards-
He's still above Queen, as he took an ACoC club strike to his head while off-guard and only had a headache.
Meanwhile Marco sonned Zoan Queen with a single fireball.

I never said he could beat them, but he at least has wincons against them, unlike Queen.
Your logic is flawed because if there's a chance that King can beat all nine scabbards on his own, that means he would be a huge help in a fight against them. So Kaido didn't ask for help due to different factors other than them not scaling to the scabbards (I cant believe I have to say that 💀)

Idk why we're acting like King wouldn't one shot all of the scabbards

Your logic is flawed because if there's a chance that King can beat all nine scabbards on his own, that means he would be a huge help in a fight against them. So Kaido didn't ask for help due to different factors other than them not scaling to the scabbards (I cant believe I have to say that 💀)

Idk why we're acting like King wouldn't one shot all of the scabbards
Is this relevant to a conversation about Queen being able to beat the Scabbards

Also even if Aramaki, through some ******* form of black magic, didn't scale to the Scabbards-
He's still above Queen, as he took an ACoC club strike to his head while off-guard and only had a headache.
First off, that isn't a reason to scale him above Queen

Secondly, no one said that Aramaki loses to Queen. We're saying that he loses to King AND Queen in a 1v2.

They didn't scratch him once and he subdued them easily but you think he can't scale to the full power Scabbards?
Y'all have this obsessive need to make everyone below or equal to Queen.
Like it's a genuine crime to say someone beats him.
But they did though. They reacted to multiple of his attacks and cut off multiple branches. Maybe they didn't touch his main body but that doesn't matter because they were injured and not in sulong...
Nobody is obsessed...
Saying they beat Queen is not the problem, its your reasoning thats the problem.

First off, that isn't a reason to scale him above Queen

Secondly, no one said that Aramaki loses to Queen. We're saying that he loses to King AND Queen in a 1v2.
He implied that Aramaki doesn't scale to the full power Scabbards after saying Queen could beat them.
So uh.. What do you think that meant?

If Kaido couldn't one-shot the Scabbards, how would King be able to?
1. Kaido could absolutely one shot the scabbards
2. King has attacks that are stronger than some of Kaido's attacks, like jackpot which was going to straight up murder zoro had he not blocked with armament haki, this is the same zoro that could survive a coated thunder bagua from kaido after breaking multiple bones in his body and exhausting his stamina.

But they did though. They reacted to multiple of his attacks and cut off multiple branches. Maybe they didn't touch his main body but that doesn't matter because they were injured and not in sulong...
Nobody is obsessed...
Saying they beat Queen is not the problem, its your reasoning thats the problem.
React my left nut sack

No one cares if Aramaki > Queen.

But you saying that Aramaki > Queen because he beat the Scabbards isn't sufficient reasoning due to the Scabbards he fought being injured and Queen being able to beat each of the Scabbards as well.
As a disclaimer, I think Aramaki beats Queen, but not as easily as yall are saying it would.

My entire point was that Aramaki loses to a healthy Queen and King in a 1v2 due to Queen being able to stall Aramaki long enough for King to do King shit and vaporize Aramaki entirely.

Back