• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

If the Scabbards couldn't defeat base Jack after five days of continuous fighting, it's ridiculous to suggest that any of them are stronger than Queen.

The notion that the scabbards got massively stronger after 20 years of training is simply untrue. While it should be true in theory, we know that the scabbards who went forward in time were still relative to the ones that stayed those 20 years.

The scabbards have good ap but I'm not convinced that as soon as they use any of their amps they will just one shot queen, if this were true then Jack wouldn't have survived 5 days against them.

Current scabbards are still base queen victims, there is no world where injured inurashi and nekomamushi scale over Queen.

The scabbards have good ap but I'm not convinced that as soon as they use any of their amps they will just one shot queen, if this were true then Jack wouldn't have survived 5 days against them.
Never said that.
But if Queen had to fight multiple Scabbards at once, especially if they had access to Sulong amps, it'd probably be over in some minutes.
I mean, these guys were rumbling with casual Zoan Kaidou for a little bit, and even wounded him on his scar.
Though you could argue his scar is weaker than his other parts, which might be fair, but even then they still have feats of shanking his scales.

Never said that.
But if Queen had to fight multiple Scabbards at once, especially if they had access to Sulong amps, it'd probably be over in some minutes.
I mean, these guys were rumbling with casual Zoan Kaidou for a little bit, and even wounded him on his scar.
Though you could argue his scar is weaker than his other parts, which might be fair, but even then they still have feats of shanking his scales.
But gb didn't fight against sulong scabbards so I dont see how that's relevant.
I dont think base Queen would low diff the scabbards in a few minutes, but hybrid Queen with germa amps is destroying all of them, especially the injured ones gb fought.

You're delusional
Very stupid idea to pick a fight with the guy who will insult your entire family tree for looking at him weird.
With how things are playing out, Blackbeard Pirates vs Straw Hats is probably coming real soon. It just feels like they're next on the chopping block

Then after that, the World Government
Idk.
Seems like Kizaru and Saturn get packed up, Garp falls, and Saturn is exchanged for Garp.
Would be a huge advantage for BB to hold one of the Gorosei hostage ngl.

Because yall do this shit all the time

Yall list how versatile Queen is and say "I don't know how he loses with all this versatility"
What does he solo the Yonko now cause he can shoot lasers?
This is a huge strawman 💀
Queen and Sulong scabbards are already on similar tiers of strength (both are significantly above jack) so versatility definitely makes the difference

You're delusional
slander.jpg

Because yall do this shit all the time

Yall list how versatile Queen is and say "I don't know how he loses with all this versatility"
What does he solo the Yonko now cause he can shoot lasers?
This isn't my point and you know that. I'm not sure why you're trying to boil down our arguments to this.

Kaidou has answers to Queen's invisibility and lasers, such as flight, sheer speed, AP, regen, danmaku, and more.

The Minks do not have the AP to deal enough damage to put Queen down, they do not have the speed to continuously avoid getting hit before they run out of either Sulong or stamina, they do not have the mobility do dodge dura neg danmaku, they do not have the tools to dodge attacks from 5 limbs, and they do not have the needed durability to take hits from Queen for an extended period of time.

The Sulong Minks are not Kaidou. Stop being ridiculous.

Queen can destroy the Scabbards but somehow Kaidou sent Jack to Zou and not Queen.
Isn't that weird.
And when he went to Marineford.. He took KING instead of QUEEN.
Ain't that a coinkidink.

Queen can destroy the Scabbards but somehow Kaidou sent Jack to Zou and not Queen.
Can't wait until you realize he gave the entirely of Udon to Queen and he was busy running the entire prison and factories in that region.

Mfs just don't read One Piece holy shit.

Can't wait until you realize he gave the entirely of Udon to Queen and he was busy running the entire prison and factories in that region.

Mfs just don't read One Piece holy shit.
Who's gonna watch the prisoners son?💀
He has the Tobiroppo and 2 other All Stars.
Also, he literally went on a whole ass adventure with them in Yamato's flashback where she met Ace.
First thing she tells him is that he can't find a single officer there as they went on an expedition.
He probably doesn't give a **** about those prisons.

I'm with Kachon here, Zoan Queen beats Sulong Minks. They'll hurt him for sure and make him work for it but the man is a tank.

And he didn't go with Kaido to Marineford because King is not only stronger but can, you know, ******* FLY.

Isn't that weird.
And when he went to Marineford.. He took KING instead of QUEEN.
Ain't that a coinkidink.
If you want a serious answer to this then he probably took King to mf because he's the only one aside from Kaido that can fly so fast transportation.
And he only sent Jack to zou because he didn't expect them to have 2 scabbard lvl characters

This isn't my point and you know that. I'm not sure why you're trying to boil down our arguments to this.

Kaidou has answers to Queen's invisibility and lasers, such as flight, sheer speed, AP, regen, danmaku, and more.

The Minks do not have the AP to deal enough damage to put Queen down, they do not have the speed to continuously avoid getting hit before they run out of either Sulong or stamina, they do not have the mobility do dodge dura neg danmaku, they do not have the tools to dodge attacks from 5 limbs, and they do not have the needed durability to take hits from Queen for an extended period of time.

The Sulong Minks are not Kaidou. Stop being ridiculous.
Queen beats Big Mom, Kaidou, Aokiji, Akainu, Shiki, Shanks, Rocks, and everybody else cause of headass shit like this

imagine requiring tools to dodge attacks when sanji and zoro was dodging by jumping

this is so headass

I'm with Kachon here, Zoan Queen beats Sulong Minks. They'll hurt him for sure and make him work for it but the man is a tank.

And he didn't go with Kaido to Marineford because King is not only stronger but can, you know, ******* FLY.
Queen has lasers, plagues, etc.
Technically he's more useful in a setting like Marineford.
So...

Queen beats Big Mom, Kaidou, Aokiji, Akainu, Shiki, Shanks, Rocks, and everybody else cause of headass shit like this

imagine requiring tools to dodge attacks when sanji and zoro was dodging by jumping

this is so headass
Can't tell if you're being serious or doing the same shit you were doing to Midas because you're gooning so hard rn

Queen has lasers, plagues, etc.
Technically he's more useful in a setting like Marineford.
So...
But he can't fly. That's the thing.

Also yeah King is stronger than him but King is an absolute unit.

The only Scabbards who can really give Zoan Queen issues are Izou and the 2 Sulongs

this is so headass
Blud Scabbards have no answer to Invis (thats literally just an insta win for Queen when he decides to use it)
Laser spam to keep them on their toes and then swoops in with a germa attack for a free hit (he does this to sanji)
Then follows that up with another laser spam

GG scabbards are not surviving that
This logic does not apply to everyone so Idk why your spazzing out

@TheMonkeMan Damaging someone ≠ Being able to put that down

This is not a foreign or new concept. Inuarashi and Nekomamushi were able to damage Jack for 120 hours straight but they were unable to put him down. Sanji was able to damage Queen, but he was unable to put him down until he awakened. Gear 5 Luffy could deal crazy damage to Lucci but couldn't put him down for good.

We literally came out of an arc full of top tier Zoans and you still don't understand that simply being able to harm them isn't enough to put them down.

Back