• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

slander.jpg

I'll never understand why people thing Kaidou is untouchable and that certain characters can't be more durable than him when we have direct scaling. Cringe af.

I'll never understand why people thing Kaidou is untouchable and that certain characters can't be more durable than him when we have direct scaling. Cringe af.
Sanji literally was getting beat up by someone considerably weaker than Kaiodu what the **** do you mean he's more durable

I can't wait until you realize that Dragon Kaidou is not Kaidou's peak so any High-God tier being stronger than him isn't an issue.
Guess who's slice made Queen piss his pants and cut his machine gun
Also guess who's slice barely hurt Base Kaidou, which is less durable than Dragon Kaidou

Speaking of actual OP stuff, though, has anyone calculated Zoro dodging Kuma's shockwaves?
also of course someone would forget about you after you got jumped by three staff members over a joke lol
Nah mate, they'd be celebrating if I was gone.

Kuma's shockwaves aren't light speed, so I don't think we have any real way of calcing it.
I think it was confirmed by one of the guides that the air also moves at the speed of light when repelled at the speed of light. So, I'll look into that.

IIRC, it's the same one that goes over the aftermath of the Punk Hazard fight.

Edit: Not that one.

Last edited:
Keep in mind, I haven't read it for a year. So I could be spreading misinformation, which is my favourite thing to do on this wiki.
I'm in a couple Discord servers where they post vivre cards, databooks, etc. so I could check for you if you want.
Depends on what it is though.

Also I'm not going to entertain the notion that Queen is far above Jack despite them literally having the same rank in the crew and Jack specifically stating that they are the only ones that can match the Scabbards and there being no proof that one All Star is significantly above the other.
Jack can't even look Queen in the eye and gets belittled by him.

Equal my ass.

Jack can't even look Queen in the eye and gets belittled by him.

Equal my ass.
One: Wth does that have to do with powerscaling
Two: Never said equal, I think Queen is stronger for several reason, but the gap isn't as large as people claim.

Back