• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

I mean, the gap between YC2 and YC1 is rather small, ngl.

Queen is not far behind King at their peak forms (King has the one-shots but Queen has dura neg).

WB's crew had Jozu and Vista.
They're (Jozu and Vista, somewhat, and Izou too) exceptions.
Usually it's by rank or who's most trusted or something.
Which is why we even use those terms in the first place.
Zoro (1st Commander or RHM to Luffy somewhat) > Sanji (2nd Commander or LHM to Luffy somewhat) > Jinbe
Marco > Ace/Oden (Oden arguably has more power and maybe dura, but he isn't as versatile in a fight) > Jozu ( like Oden, he has more strength than the others, but loses in some other stats or abilities that aren't strength and durability )
etc.

1681224545069497_MP4_AdobeExpress.gif

Because I quoted a message of you saying Marco > Sanji because he overpowered Kizaru?

1. Why are you mad
2. You brought up Kizaru, not me
3. It's not that deep

Was it Marco who oneshot Queen's Vinsmoke Amped arm that scales over a oneshot above his Zoan durability?

Was it Marco who, with a kick, sent Zoan Queen flying, turning him back into his Base form?

Was it Marco who could shatter Queen's attacks with his off-guard cheek?

Was it Marco who could turn Zoan Queen into a helicopter with a single kick?

Was it Marco who could do more than moderate damage to Base Queen?

Was it Marco who oneshot Queen's Vinsmoke Amped arm that scales over a oneshot above his Zoan durability?
No it doesn't lol
Queen's bones didn't break from the same kicks that clapped that arm.
Was it Marco who, with a kick, sent Zoan Queen flying, turning him back into his Base form?
When?
Was it Marco who could shatter Queen's attacks with his off-guard cheek?
Congrats, he shattered a sword.
Which Queen and Marco scale above anyway.
Was it Marco who could turn Zoan Queen into a helicopter with a single kick?
And do no damage?
Was it Marco who could do more than moderate damage to Base Queen?
It was Marco who did more than moderate damage to Zoan Queen.

Queen's Vinsmoke Amped arm that scales over a oneshot above his Zoan durability
I know this is moreso meant to be a comparison between Marco and Sanji but this isn't true, it doesn't even make sense. Queen's own body took plenty of Diable Jambe & ifrit jambe attacks without getting one-shot or taking anywhere near as much damage that his mech arms did from one kick.

I know this is moreso meant to be a comparison between Marco and Sanji but this isn't true, it doesn't even make sense. Queen's own body took plenty of Diable Jambe & ifrit jambe attacks without getting one-shot or taking anywhere near as much damage that his mech arms did from one kick.
Endurance is a thing.

Endurance is a thing.
It is, and it could be considered purely endurance if Queen took a similar level of damage as his mech arm did from Diable Jambe's hits but survived them. But what actually happened is that those diable jambe strikes didn't do anywhere close to as much damage as they did to the mech.

With a kick, sent Zoan Queen flying, turning him back into his Base form?

who could shatter Queen's attacks with his off-guard cheek?
Also, Him turning back into base form is more than just due to one kick. Queen was close to his limit like Sanji mentioned so it was more than just one kick that achieved that.

Unless I'm mistaken this is more so due to Queen's own strength. Sanji's exobody doesn't exude any passive AP that breaks things on contact rather what forced it to break was the force Queen swung his sword with at the Exo-skeleton. Since he lacked the AP to cut cleanly through it forced the sword to break under the pressure of Queen's swing.

Since he lacked the AP to cut cleanly through it forced the sword to break under the pressure of Queen's swing.
Yeah Queen wouldn't really use armament haki on an offguard sanji so the durability of his sword just couldn't handle the force of his swing

He was probably expecting to cut sanji's head clean off

Regardless I still think its reasonable to say dj sanji's kicks are stronger than marco's.

Last edited:
Yeah Queen wouldn't really use armament haki on an offguard sanji so the durability of his sword just couldn't handle the force of his swing

He was probably expecting to cut sanji's head clean off

Regardless I still think its reasonable to say dj sanji's kicks are stronger than marco's.
Didn't Marco match Kizaru, kick Kuzan away, and give Queen a gash on his face?

-Get extreme diffed by someone
-They become an Emperor and happen to be on the same island as you
-Instantly try to fight them and get low diffed
"I refuthe to athept Thraw Hat ath an emperor!!11" 🤓 🤓
-Then beg him to save you from the Seraphim while you're handcuffed ( imagine not having internal destruction in 2023 and your fans still call you Yonko level for one clash )
😭😭😭😭

And come to think of it, Sakazuki telling him not to fight Luffy until Kizaru arrived is another thing for the scaling but I won't go in depth for now.

And come to think of it, Sakazuki telling him not to fight Luffy until Kizaru arrived is another thing for the scaling but I won't go in depth for now.
Wait, you kinda right tho. Kizaru thinking he could nuke Big Mom doesn't sound too crazy now.
Lucci is strong and would clap Katakuri but he aint matching an Emperor 🗿 i can see Lucci being able to match an Admiral like Fujitora and GB tho
Lucci is YC1 maybe.

Back