• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

Base Queen got a gash from that kick lol
Still tanked it even if it did hurt him. His durability would still scale to it

Ifrit jambe sanji > Diable jambe Sanji ~ Hybrid queen's durability > base queen ~ marco hybrid kick > marco base kick ~ kizaru's physical strength

Still tanked it even if it did hurt him. His durability would still scale to it

Ifrit jambe sanji > Diable jambe Sanji ~ Hybrid queen's durability > base queen ~ marco hybrid kick > marco base kick ~ kizaru's physical strength
Tanked but it put a visible scar on his face.

Diable Jambe Sanji > Vinskoke amped Mech Arm > Hybrid Queen's Durability
Tbf, I'm kinda piggybacking off the pre Exo Base Sanji agenda to boost no sword King (like punches and kicks) since the 2 of them matched each other.

So you piggybacking off King's agenda is a fair "trade".

Him overpowering Kizaru is the main reason I think he's stronger than Sanji.
I don't understand.

Character A overpowers Character B

Character C shows greater strength than Character A

But then you use Character B to say Character A > Character C?

That's not how it works. This is literally basic scaling

Last edited:
Me and Kachon discussing the trade of King agendas and Sanji agendas like gentlemen:

Team Fortress 2 - Tea Party by mistress-samwise on DeviantArt

Don't get it twisted though, Sanji > King
As of now I'm neutral, but Egghead will probably prove you correct.

But for now, let's just sip tea and discuss agendas like gentlemen.

If it makes you feel better, our recent chats about Sanji's power and Queen's power have made me more open to the suggestion.

Last edited:
Tbf, I'm kinda piggybacking off the pre Exo Base Sanji agenda to boost no sword King (like punches and kicks) since the 2 of them matched each other.

So you piggybacking off King's agenda is a fair "trade".
King agenda? Is part of this "agenda" saying King never used Busōshoku Haki against Marco(minus that 1 sword slash on his wing of course)despite giving him very lasting bruises bypassing his regen? Or shortnening the length of their fight?

Last edited:
King agenda? Is part of this "agenda" saying King never used Busōshoku Haki against Marco(minus that 1 sword slash on his wing of course)despite giving him very lasting bruises bypassing his regen?
Offscreen we can't say he used Buso for sure, lololol.
Or using the old rumble ball time-limit instead of the current one to measure the length of their fight?
???

King 1v1 with Marco happened silmutanously with Queen vs Chopper which lasted 30 minutes not 20 like King's page says.
I just assumed King and Marco fought 20 minutes.

Whether they fought 20 or 30 minutes changes nothing, but why not just be safe and use the lower option?

I don't understand.

Character A overpowers Character B

Character C shows greater strength than Character A

But then you use Character B to say Character A > Character C?

That's not how it works. This is literally basic scaling
No, basic scaling is Character A having greater feats against Character B than Character C ( and just greater feats in general ), and thus Character A > Character C.

IIRC King fought Marco in 1v1 for 20 minutes, not including the time when he and Queen fought Marco together.
Doesn't really answer where you're getting that from.

What we do know is MP Chopper fought Queen 1v1 for over 20 minutes while Sanji was shown fighting Queen for the remaining time Chopper's form had left, either way the off-screen King Vs Marco fight still lasted over 30 minutes.

Your problem isn't Sanji being the 3rd fastest ( TECHNICALLY true but Zoro is still over him, it's just that Lucci hasn't really proven the same ) or what not but that Kizaru is assumed to never get stronger?

would saitama be a big ass reality check too sakazuki? cus I genuinely believe he wants to be a hero of the marines like garp deep down.

and honestly I believe lucci is more a sore loser than spandam of all people.
-Get extreme diffed by someone
-They become an Emperor and happen to be on the same island as you
-Instantly try to fight them and get low diffed
"I refuthe to athept Thraw Hat ath an emperor!!11" 🤓 🤓
-Then beg him to save you from the Seraphim while you're handcuffed ( imagine not having internal destruction in 2023 and your fans still call you Yonko level for one clash )

( imagine not having internal destruction in 2023 and your fans still call you Yonko level for one clash )
But then again, people like Sanji don't have advanced Haki at all either and he's one of the strongest YC2.
So I suppose it ain't that bad.
Still a skill issue though

But then again, people like Sanji don't have advanced Haki at all either and he's one of the strongest YC2.
So I suppose it ain't that bad.
Still a skill issue though
I mean, the gap between YC2 and YC1 is rather small, ngl.

Queen is not far behind King at their peak forms (King has the one-shots but Queen has dura neg).

WB's crew had Jozu and Vista.

Back