• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

Didn't Marco match Kizaru, kick Kuzan away, and give Queen a gash on his face?
1. Marco doing that to kizaru is kind of why I'm convinced he wouldn't do as good against sanji as your trying to say
2. Kuzan was offguard
3. Yeah he wounded queen but the strength of his kick is weaker than sanji

YC1 and YC1+ should honestly be merged, since we have stuff like Marco fighting Admirals and whatnot.

But Lucci is arguably on the lower end of this "merge" of YC1 and YC1+, since he did about as well against Luffy as Marco did against Big Meme but notably worse than Kidd, Law, and Yamato did against the Yonko.

YC1 and YC1+ should honestly be merged, since we have stuff like Marco fighting Admirals and whatnot.

But Lucci is arguably on the lower end of this "merge" of YC1 and YC1+, since he did about as well against Luffy as Marco did against Big Meme but notably worse than Kidd, Law, and Yamato did against the Yonko.
Eh..
Lucci couldn't really hit Luffy nor react to most ( if not all ) of his attacks.
I doubt Marco would get treated that badly even if he does lose to Luffy.

He has good speed feats he just needs ap and haki

honestly the fact sanji is fighting on par with an basically jinbei semi-DX (jinbei EX would be weaker than this) but child is quite telling..

honestly the fact sanji is fighting on par with an basically jinbei semi-DX
I wouldn't say that repeatedly getting sent flying and almost losing consciousness from 1 kick, while your opponent lets you get back up and allow you a free hit and tanks it and starts taking to you about love as you’re failing to even harm his cigarette is fighting on par lol

Tbh marco gets washed by g5 luffy just as bad as lucci, he'll last longer though because of his regen.
One clashed with 1 homie BM, the other got low diffed by G5 Luffy.
I wouldn't say that repeatedly getting sent flying and almost losing consciousness from 1 kick, while your opponent lets you get back up and allow you a free hit and tanks it and starts taking to you about love as you’re failing to even harm his cigarette is fighting on par lol
Literally NONE of this happened.

Wait, you kinda right tho. Kizaru thinking he could nuke Big Mom doesn't sound too crazy now.

Lucci is YC1 maybe.
I never scale with YC1 shi because it doesnt make any sense

King is never stated to be YC1
Katakuri is never stated to be YC1
Marco only based of his placement in WB crew not based of powerlevel
Beckman is the Vice Captain

Honestly the YC scaling is bs asf

Awakened Lucci downscales from G5 Luffy thats all we can say abt his scaling or u can say hes comparable to Guernica but stronger due to Zoan amps and better Rokushiki since he mastered all of them

Be ******* for real man

That knocked him back, but did no damage

0922-020.png

Guys... Kaidou nearly lost consciousness to post-WCI Luffy..
Luffy is Yonko level...

Yeah, this is the one correct part of your statement, forgot to mention.
Good job on that Ig.

Why do u underestimate Lucci that much bc he lost from an Emperor? Not a bad look for him. I also see ppl ******** on Kidd bc he lost from an Enraged Shanks with a Named attack. Its not a bad look for them its just that G5 Luffy and Serious Shanks are those guys
It's not that, it's just the Admirals are in a different league from him.

@TheMonkeMan am I tripping or did you quote me on something?

0922-020.png

Luffy is Yonko level...

Yeah, this is the one correct part of your statement, forgot to mention.
Good job on that Ig.
This is the post. I accidentally deleted it thinking it duplicated.
Planck restored it though.

I never scale with YC1 shi because it doesnt make any sense

King is never stated to be YC1
Katakuri is never stated to be YC1
Marco only based of his placement in WB crew not based of powerlevel
Beckman is the Vice Captain

Honestly the YC scaling is bs asf

Awakened Lucci downscales from G5 Luffy thats all we can say abt his scaling or u can say hes comparable to Guernica but stronger due to Zoan amps and better Rokushiki since he mastered all of them
YC scaling is bullshit, but it is the most popular one, so I use it.

Notice how in that part you quoted I said that he sent S-Shark flying and never mentioned Sanji damaging him
0922-020.png

Luffy is Yonko level...
Picking 1 page in a 1084 chapter manga when there are tens if not hundreds of others that support my stance.

Also, recovering from an attack quickly doesn't mean it did no damage.

Notice how in that part you quoted I said that he sent S-Shark flying and never mentioned Sanji damaging him
Sending someone flying doesn't mean shit.
Luffy did that to Kaidou in their first fight and he got neg diffed.
Picking 1 page in a 1084 chapter manga when there are tens if not hundreds of others that support my stance.

Also, recovering from an attack quickly doesn't mean it did no damage.

Occam's razor. I can post more panels of people being white eyed and conscious ( i.e Big Mom after Queen's attack, King after Shishi Sonson ) than you can of people being white eyed and unconscious.
We see SeraJimbe get up from that attack like a minute after. It's like saying Lucci got knocked out by Luffy's first attack; It'd make sense, but that ain't what happened.

The attack literally did no damage.
Based on?
He has no new bruises and he doesn't even bleed from it.
Those aren't the only indications of taking damage.

Getting your eyes rolled back, jaw knocked open, and getting sent flying are indications as well, and unless proven otherwise (ie Luffy stated he didn't harm Kaidou, Zoro stating he didn't harm King), it is damage whether you like it or not.

Back