• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

Don't think so... There's probably some statement that will just prove that it's because he was simply stronger

I mean the admiral < fleet admiral stuff also supports it
If he was that much stronger he wouldn't have taken 10 days to win.
And iirc all Admirals are relative/equal.

High diff? Eehhhhhhh.

I mean, even if we seriously lowball, Awakened Kaku is at minimum superior to Base no-Haki Zoro, who would utterly clap Jack 5 times over.
Needing to use Awakening already makes it a mid diff fight overall, but due to Jack's endurance and regen, he would have to use Rankyayu variations imo to actually put him down, hence why its a high diff.

Needing to use Awakening already makes it a mid diff fight overall, but due to Jack's endurance and regen, he would have to use Rankyayu variations imo to actually put him down, hence why its a high diff.
That makes sense.

I mean, I personally don't think he'd need Awakening since his Base/Rokushiki is impressive enough on its own to beat Jack (albeit mid-high diff), I was just using the low-balled power of his Awakening to show that he was definitely winning this fight. You are right about it being at least mid-diff if he is forced to use Awakening.

But yes, Ancient Zoan endurance and regen goes brrr.

It's a high diff not in the sense that Jack can compete with Kaku's stats, moreso that it would be sort of difficult to actually put him down.
good summary.

i was confused why yall think kiku > jack, then i reread
Kiku may be best girl, but Kaku is best boi.

That's why you failing classes
Emotional Damage Emotional GIF - Emotional Damage Emotional Angry -  Discover & Share GIFs

Also, I am having issues with a scaling thing. So Base Lucci is confirmed to be the most powerful CP0 agent in OP magazine volume 16, which at the absolute minimum puts his base above Base Kaku, which we all know.

Now, this would on paper also put him above Guernica and Maha, except there's one problem: By the time the magazine was released (beginning of March 2023), Maha had been dead for a year in real-time, and we have no idea what Guernica's status is since the Elders think he's dead and it's implied he kinda isn't in CP0 anymore due to him sending pics of G5 to Morgans, like a boss.

Now, if the statement said "strongest agent ever" or something like that, we wouldn't have an issue, but alas. Lucci being >= Guernica is implied in story by how in chapter 1028 he seems to be able to just order Guernica around, and seems to be shown as at least equal to Guernica (since CP0 seems a lot like an organization where power helps determine status), but that's more or less it.

What do y'all think?

Sorry to dump all this, but this stuff is very irritating to me.

Not like I got to worry about it now though, since we haven't even returned to Egghead in the goddamn story.

Also, I am having issues with a scaling thing. So Base Lucci is confirmed to be the most powerful CP0 agent in OP magazine volume 16, which at the absolute minimum puts his base above Base Kaku, which we all know.

Now, this would on paper also put him above Guernica and Maha, except there's one problem: By the time the magazine was released (beginning of March 2023), Maha had been dead for a year in real-time, and we have no idea what Guernica's status is since the Elders think he's dead and it's implied he kinda isn't in CP0 anymore due to him sending pics of G5 to Morgans, like a boss.

Now, if the statement said "strongest agent ever" or something like that, we wouldn't have an issue, but alas. Lucci being >= Guernica is implied in story by how in chapter 1028 he seems to be able to just order Guernica around, and seems to be shown as at least equal to Guernica (since CP0 seems a lot like an organization where power helps determine status), but that's more or less it.

What do y'all think?

Sorry to dump all this, but this stuff is very irritating to me.

Not like I got to worry about it now though, since we haven't even returned to Egghead in the goddamn story.
It's like saying Base Kaidou > Base Big Mom because he has the WSC title.

It's like saying Base Kaidou > Base Big Mom because he has the WSC title.
I mean, they show Lucci's Base when they state it.

But the issue isn't which form of Lucci's it applies to, it's whether Guernica (and Maha) can even be considered.

Also, Base Kaido = 1-Homie Big Mom > Base Big Mom

Doesn't matter. They were in CP0
It wouldn't apply to them.
They died in like, March 2022.
Lucci's statement came out in 2023.
Wait, but isn't that true
iirc they're equal.
I mean, they show Lucci's Base when they state it.

But the issue isn't which form of Lucci's it applies to, it's whether Guernica (and Maha) can even be considered.

Also, Base Kaido = 1-Homie Big Mom > Base Big Mom
They can't be considered as they were dead by the time.
It's been an entire year and then some and we never heard about Guernica once. It's over.

Back