• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

Little Oars Jr is at least low YC3, anyone who disagrees is a dumb idiot.
Mostly meming here, but I think his still standing after Kuma's Ursus Shock should be somewhat comparable to Crocodile getting up after Jozu oneshotted him.

This is because Kuma has shown himself to be of high influence in the Revolutionary Army, able to fight Ivankov. Also, he found an opening between Rayleigh and Kizaru, then entered it.

Mostly meming here, but I think his still standing after Kuma's Ursus Shock should be somewhat comparable to Crocodile getting up after Jozu oneshotted him.

This is because Kuma has shown himself to be of high influence in the Revolutionary Army, able to fight Ivankov. Also, he found an opening between Rayleigh and Kizaru, then entered it.
Doflamingo cutting his leg is a huge anti feat though

What did I lie about..?

I did...

The dude just kept repeating that I can't disprove Sasaki being equal to King so I just decided he was a troll and left
No I mean lying about King being over Yamato.
Also all you had to do is say that the BP are a hierarchy based on strength and that King was above Sasaki in rank.

King beats Yamato mid diff.
59maz8.png

The day we accept that Yamato is All Star Level is the day we heal as a community
Her and Zoro are the only characters alive that are arguably Admiral level ( or slightly above )
There's also Sabo and Marco I guess
Obviously not counting the Yonko and Mihawk who are above

Her and Zoro are the only characters alive that are arguably Admiral level ( or slightly above )
There's also Sabo and Marco I guess
Zoro, sure
Yamato, no
Sabo, sure
Marco, sure

But there are a heck of a lot of characters who also scale to around that level, like King, Ace, Sanji, Jozu, Vista, Queen, and Bon Clay

Higher stats is flat out incorrect.
Is it? Last time I checked Akainu was matching Whitebeard
Also Admiral level ≠ beats all Admirals.
I NEVER implied this
That's not a stomp bruh, they couldn't stomp Marco, the same guy who Queen took attacks of
What?
One attack from Marco and Zoan Queen coughing blood and even saying it hurt.
Another had a big gash on Base Queen's face.
At most, the latter one is room for a downscale maybe.

Back