• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

I used it to cut off your balls
watch-yo-tone-mf-watch-yo-tone.gif

Good video

"Ihm"

"Akeyenu"

"Aokiji is still a good guy tho, he wouldn't fight Luffy" Maybe, but remember what happened with Ace.

"Oneygasheema"

"The Five Elders are not top-tier fighters, Oda likes to give his strongest characters meaningful and dramatic introductions, with a powerful aura" Fujitora was literally a blind dude getting cheated at gambling.

Anyway, this guy's timeline is:

Blackbeard - Marines - Im

I don't disagree completely.

ijwrtngpijwtngingot killer vs zoro rematch no bosu
Zoro.

He fought Base King off-screen with no Haki in chapters 1026/27, blocked his flame bullets (which forced Hybrid Marco on guard) and broke part of his mask which Base Marco couldn't do, so even if we assume the Kaifu > Kaido's Zoan AP and use Killer overpowering Napoleon, that still makes them equal in AP if Zoro has no buso.

He has comparable speed but can blitz with Iai attacks, as well as comparable durability.

He also has range, dura neg, versatility, and whatnot.

No-Buso Zoro wins mid-high diff.

Eseseso: Well you see this character scales to X however this one scales to Y but overall I think the first one is stronger not to mention other stats like-
Me: Zoro has a bigger ___ so he wins

Zoro.

He fought Base King off-screen with no Haki in chapters 1026/27, blocked his flame bullets (which forced Hybrid Marco on guard) and broke part of his mask which Base Marco couldn't do, so even if we assume the Kaifu > Kaido's Zoan AP and use Killer overpowering Napoleon, that still makes them equal in AP if Zoro has no buso.

He has comparable speed but can blitz with Iai attacks, as well as comparable durability.

He also has range, dura neg, versatility, and whatnot.

No-Buso Zoro wins mid-high diff.
cant find a good match for killer

killer vs sanji
sanji only gets exo if he's about to lose

Back