• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

If Jabra was Awakened and at Egghead, his Base and Hybrid would probably keep up with Base no-exoskeleton Sanji, and he might get cocky by matching DJ Sanji (which stomped him at Enies Lobby) with his Awakening, only for exoskeleton Sanji to clap his cheeks and be impenetrable.

In no particular order, Neko Inua and Kawamatsu seem to be the strongest Scabbards.
Honestly it's kinda hard for me to pin point the rankings of the stronger scabbards. Like they felt relatively even (outside of the Sulongs), although Kinemon, Ashura, Denjiro, Inu, Neko, and Kawamatsu definitely felt like the stronger members of the group. Raizo, Izo, and Kiku (and I guess Kanjuro if you want to include him I guess) definitely felt like the weaker members (with Raizo probably physically the weakest).

If Jabra was Awakened and at Egghead, his Base and Hybrid would probably keep up with Base no-exoskeleton Sanji, and he might get cocky by matching DJ Sanji (which stomped him at Enies Lobby) with his Awakening, only for exoskeleton Sanji to clap his cheeks and be impenetrable.
He'd fondle his ass with IJ ngl.
Awakening, Tekkai and Armament and he'd still get his booty clapped up
I'm just saying.
Sanji ain't the 2nd commander of a Yonko for nothing.
who snuck bro in
Racist?
All three suffered racism🗿
I was gonna mention Izou and Kiku maybe, but they could suffer homophobia.
Either way they're all victims of bigotry Ig. Not my point though..

Honestly I could see that. Jabra starts talking mad shit, trading blows with Normal DJ Sanji before Sanji smirks and activates his Exo. When Jabra tries to hit him, he breaks his wrist on the Exoskeleton lol.

Honestly I could see that. Jabra starts talking mad shit, trading blows with Normal DJ Sanji before Sanji smirks and activates his Exo. When Jabra tries to hit him, he breaks his wrist on the Exoskeleton lol.
More like his claws all shatter on Sanji's skin despite being covered in Buso.

Why Izou on top? I genuinely don't remember him being better than the others.
Base Yamato = Kazenbo = Maha's durability = Heavily Wounded Izou << Healthy Izou.

Even with the downgrades, Base Yamato's downscaling from Kaido is still enough to put her well above the Scabbards.

Also, Izou survived Akainu's wrath.

Well, on the topic, can you guys share your ranking of the strongest Scabbards + Izou
Neko: Sulong >>>>. Above Inu because he has a better weapon, and he could damage Kaidou with his claws and no weapon.
Inu: Sulong >>>>.
Kawamatsu: Made Kaidou bleed, enhanced speed underwater.
Izou: One of Whitebeard's elites. Even while he was heavily wounded, Guernica was actively worried about fighting him, and Maha had to die to kill him. Should be > Curiel, who survived hits from Akainu. Shot King's sword out of his hand.
Kanjuro: Only this high via summoning and via his Oden drawing.
Denjiro: Doji considered him to be strong, so he should be at a similar level, but has better Kenbun. Matched Base Zoro.
Kinemon: The leader of the scabbards. Tore through the Boro Breath and chipped Kaidou's face. Decapitated Kanjuro's clone. Slightly weaker than Doji, but has better Kenbun.
Ashura Doji: Comparable to Jack and Inuarashi. Kept fighting after recieving minor wounds from Kaidou.
Kiku: Fought Kanjuro.
Raizo: Participated in stabbing Kaidou. Defeated Fukurokuju, who can harm him. Got cut on the forehead by King a long time ago. Still alive after fighting Greenbull.

Why do you guys overhype River of Sea?

Even KT was claiming it made Kaido bleed buckets.

It made him bleed a small bit.

0992-009.png

base kaido? i think all scabbards did tiny damage to him
dragon kaido i think only kinemon izou kawamatsu and sulongs cut him

Back