• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

i dont want to be the person who shouts "outlier" at everything, but is there a reason why scabbards could cut dragon kaido, when zoro and killer only dented his base skin?

they didnt have the dura neg type though, only emission
Well then there's an issue, because Killer scales above Kiku because he reacted to the razor wind shit and batted it away yet she couldn't. Yet she could cut his skin while he couldn't.

Well then there's an issue, because Killer scales above Kiku because he reacted to the razor wind shit and batted it away yet she couldn't. Yet she could cut his skin while he couldn't.
yeah killer and zoro are clearly > scabbards but their interactions with kaido is a bit funky

maybe oda wanted to show that kaido is finally being damaged signifying that he's gonna fall, then he wanted to show that he's durable as shit by making zoro n killer fail to cut him

but thats just a maybe im not in his brain

Killer bitchslapping 2 Kaifu at the same time should IMO make him at least twice as strong as Kiku.

Also, Kaido wasn't serious against the Scabbards til he used the Kaifu.

Also, Killer and Zoro impressed him which the Scabbards failed to do.

my classmate complained about the anime making queen withstand ifrit jambe hits wheras in the manga he was slammed by the first
This is why I only talk about one piece with a guy who never read it and a guy who's still on Dressrossa. And my one friend who's somewhat based, but that's neither here nor there.

im failing classes

anyway do yall think king's fire goes off on its own occaisnally ?
978941678591311872.webp

Back