• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

Ngl Jozu's just too sturdy.
Dude took an attack from Mihawk seemingly using just his DF.
And his AP ain't a laughing matter.
For those reasons, I think he beats Lucci.

Agreed.
2 Scabbards is a bit much for him though.
I mean, he fought 2 Scabbards on Zou and was fine.

Without plot bullshit, he beats Kin'emon 1v1.

Kin'emon has higher AP with Buso Haki and Oden Nitoryu, but Jack is tough enough with Zoan and has the stamina to survive that and keep fighting.

It's high-extreme diff, tho.

I mean, he fought 2 Scabbards on WCI and was fine.

Without plot bullshit, he beats Kin'emon 1v1.

Kin'emon has higher AP with Buso Haki and Oden Nitoryu, but Jack is tough enough with Zoan and has the stamina to survive that and keep fighting.

It's high-extreme diff, tho.
Didn't he get ragdolled by Sulong Inuarashi at Wano?

Leaning Jack, but Kin'emon being weaker feels wrong.

Kuma seems especially strong, but he can't counter a Logia well.

Lucci is fast, but Jozu is really strong.

Leaning Revolutionary Army for being cracked AF.
Jozu was noted as agile, though, and he blitzed Kuzan and Croc.
So he could definitely keep up with Lucci if not blitz him.

Just like Lucci didn't when we first saw him post-timeskip? Means absolutely nothing
Actually, no, Luccis first appearance post-timeskip
One_Piece_-_Chapter_801_-_2.jpg

Back