• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

Fu8xBklXoAQ0C2-.png

Anyway, Post-Udon Luffy, Sabo, and Ace vs Kaidou and Big Mom, but everyone gets to bring a friend, so Zoro, King, Katakuri, Koala, and Marco are also there. Who wins?

Anyway, Post-Udon Luffy, Sabo, and Ace vs Kaidou and Big Mom, but everyone gets to bring a friend, so Zoro, King, Katakuri, Koala, and Marco are also there. Who wins?
I made this match so complex because I couldn't think of a thing with Ace, Sabo, and Luffy vs BM and Kaidou that would be fair. Now I realize I could just do G5 and the bros vs BM/Kaidou.

What I'm thinking is:

Luffy is going after Kaidou
BM is going after Luffy
Marco is going after BM
Sabo is going to help Luffy
Ace is going after Kaidou
Kaidou is going after Luffy
Koala is following Sabo
Katakuri is going after Luffy
Zoro and King are going after each other.

Koala gets told to stay back, and she gets ready just in case.

Zoro beats King, and is still standing this time due to not having had to use Mink Medicine, which hurt him a lot at the end. He isn't standing well though.

Sabo fries Katakuri.

Kaidou begins to fight Luffy and Ace, who are doing serious damage.

Marco starts losing to Big Mom.

Sabo takes the place of Ace, as Ace goes to help Marco. Zoro reappears, using his only move left while standing, a single KoH attack on Kaidou, which opens the wounds on his chest. Koala grabs the fallen Zoro and retreats. Sabo redirects Boro Breaths to burn Kaidou, while Luffy hits him with Haki attacks.

Ace uses Prometheus as a weapon against Big Mom, forming him into a flame dragon, and basically getting him to join him like Nami did with Zeus. Meanwhile, Marco continues to speedily attack her.

Bot of those two battles could go either way, I'm not sure.

Doffy wins
I partially agree. However:

-Nami can attack on par with G2 Luffy, and has good range/variety.
-Monster Point Chopper can oneshot guys who can take hits from one-sword Zoro.
-Usopp has Observation Haki, incredibly high variety, and Battlefield Control with Pop Greens.
-Nico Robin can Spawn attack anywhere, and Mil Fleur casually deflected Diamante.
-General Franky is stronger than most of Doffy's underlings, and the Radical Beam is duraneg.
-Brook has blitz amps, and hits as hard as G2 Luffy

I partially agree. However:

-Nami can attack on par with G2 Luffy, and has good range/variety.
-Monster Point Chopper can oneshot guys who can take hits from one-sword Zoro.
-Usopp has Observation Haki, incredibly high variety, and Battlefield Control with Pop Greens.
-Nico Robin can Spawn attack anywhere, and Mil Fleur casually deflected Diamante.
-General Franky is stronger than most of Doffy's underlings, and the Radical Beam is duraneg.
-Brook has blitz amps, and hits as hard as G2 Luffy
Robin can also attack on par with G2 Luffy, but G2 is weak to Doffy. I just don't see all of that being enough for the Straw Hats to overcome Doffy and his abilities.

yamato handled hybrid kaido for much longer than zoro did
Yeah true, but Zoro did scar Kaidou after taking some of Hakai.
But tbf Yamato could probably do the same if she was a sword user.
Either way I think current Zoro high-extreme diffs, Yamato is pretty sturdy and has good endurance mixed with her speed and AP but Zoro should be better in the latter 2 assets with stuff like Asura.

Endurance is shit against lethal slashes that Zoro would give to her.

There's a difference between getting hit by a blunt force object and getting cut vertically across your torso.

Endurance is shit against lethal slashes that Zoro would give to her.

There's a difference between getting hit by a blunt force object and getting cut vertically across your torso.
I'm not even going to bother entertaining the notion that sword slices are more lethal than a club hitting your skull.
Also, Haki.

Yeah true, but Zoro did scar Kaidou after taking some of Hakai.
But tbf Yamato could probably do the same if she was a sword user.
Yea, blunt weapons are typically used to cause internal damage
Either way I think current Zoro high-extreme diffs, Yamato is pretty sturdy and has good endurance mixed with her speed and AP but Zoro should be better in the latter 2 assets with stuff like Asura.
I can see zoro having the speed adv

Back