• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

why would i mean base kaido > some shit like self destruction
Because you made sure to say Base Kaidou, but didn't say Base King, so I assumed that you meant King as a whole?

Not sure why you're blaming anyone but yourself but not being specific.

Clown behavior ngl.

btw, eseseso, what makes you think zoro used enma + asura against kaido?
I actually spoke with Emin about this, and he explained that we see Enma glowing before Zoro uses Asura (and the anime also supports Enma amping Asura since Kaido once again gets Oden-related PTSD).

Zoro also says he put all of his remaining power in that attack.

It's a shame, since otherwise Asura clashing evenly with Hybrid Kaido before he opened Kaido's scar would also be a feat for Buso Zoro since just 2-3 of Zoro's Buso swords could clash with Hybrid Kaido each time.

Last edited:
at least i actually read
I actually spoke with Emin about this, and he explained that we see Enma glowing before Zoro uses Asura (and the anime also supports Enma amping Asura since Kaido once again gets Oden-related PTSD).

Zoro also says he put all of his remaining power in that attack.
fine

anyway, i stand by my point
marco has lower ap than base kaido and 1h big mom
does he scale to base big mom? fine

Zoan King >> Zoan Marco
FR, even after Zoro unlocked Enma's full power, Zoan King still pressured the hell out of Zoro. Even if we assume Zoro didn't have Enma there (which I personally think he did, which the anime confirmed), his normal buso was overpowering Buso Base King, who stomped Early fight Zoro and slapped him around.

Zoan King >= Buso Zoro > Buso King >> Early fight Zoro, even if we assume Zoro wasn't using Enma when he was getting pressured.

Last edited:
It should be pretty blatant she stomps. Dunno why their match is even on the profiles.
It's not a stomp, even KT stated that Sanji has win-cons:

"Sanji has far superior maneuverability because he can fly, better Kenbunshoku and still can combo her, and "regen" decent enough to heal against things like fractured or broken bones."

Damage also said that Sanji has speed and regen, but still said Yamato won.
Not according to the panel you posted
Marco's flames and excellent defenses negate flame bullets.

It's not a stomp, even KT states Sanji has win-cons like regen, speed, better Kenbun.

Marco's flames and excellent defenses negate flame bullets.
Regen yeah but she can still freeze him or just beat his ass until he's a pile of mush.
The latter 2 won't close the speed gap really.
Agree with the Marco part though.

again, why isnt it possible that king can also get stronger mid fight? there's many instances where king regains the upper hand, such as how at first his zoan dive got blocked by bosu zoro, but then overpowered him again

there's also zoro blocking kings bosu + flames then clashing with just bosu
Buso King was being overpowered during the panel where Zoro taunts him for being scared of King of Hell's attacks.

Buso + Flame King actually matched Buso Zoro, but was sent flying back by a burst of Hao Infusion.

Back