• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

we also literally see him verbally saying that her attack didnt work due to his fire, we also see bm straight up grab his ass after that
I'm sorry but I'm going to have to ask you to reread a chapter before making claims like this.

also marco scaling to big mom is just nonsensical as king has higher ap and is still inferior to base kaido

Like I don't understand how it's nonsensical to scale Marco to at least above Base Big Mom due to her literally saying that she needs more Homies to deal with Marco after he got rid of Prometheus.

Like I don't understand how it's nonsensical to scale Marco to at least above Base Big Mom due to her literally saying that she needs more Homies to deal with Marco after he got rid of Prometheus.
????
you said marco is ~ her homies now you talk about base?
I think that full power King > base Kaidou, and that isn't outrageous to think.
not what i said at all, i meant kaido scales above his ap and to enma zoro/oden who all have higher ap than marco

btw, eseseso, what makes you think zoro used enma + asura against kaido?

Back