• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

I'm not even going to bother entertaining the notion that sword slices are more lethal than a club hitting your skull.
Also, Haki.
Don't then I guess, simply accept she's significantly weaker
XMgyYc7.png
rJXcOHb.png

No, Zoro just knocked the club up and then sliced him.
Kaidou's club is overhead because that's where he's striking Zoro from. Unlike the anime there is no prior sequence of Zoro clashing and knocking Kaidou's club up so he could then strike him with his named attack, in the manga Kaidou is shown striking him while he's in the middle of using his named attack:
ZHk2vV9.png

Kaidou's club is overhead because that's where he's striking Zoro from. Unlike the anime there is no prior sequence of Zoro clashing and knocking Kaidou's club up so he could then strike him with his named attack, in the manga Kaidou is shown striking him while he's in the middle of using his named attack:
ZHk2vV9.png
..Then what's "Clang!!" for?

What?
You're claiming he was just striking him but it seems more evident that the club got knocked up.
It's not more evident at all, what we see is Kaidou striking from overhead; that's why there's two impact strikes and sfxs supporting his continued strikes. If Kaidou's club was knocked up his arms would be overhead when Zoro cut him, which they weren't.

It's not more evident at all, what we see is Kaidou striking from overhead; that's why there's two impact strikes and sfxs supporting his continued strikes. If Kaidou's club was knocked up his arms would be overhead when Zoro cut him, which they weren't.
I'm not sure you really understand what happened tbh.

Base King without his sword scales off Sanji.
For now.

Also, this is my basic analysis of Zoro vs Yamato:

AP: Hybrid Yamato is probably >= Buso Zoro, and her Hao Infusion matched Hao Hybrid Kaido both in Base and Hybrid, so Hao + Hybrid Yamato should be above as strong as Enma Unleashed or Hao Infusion Zoro.

However, King of Hell Zoro is just an absolute beast. As in, he one-shot King's suit which ate a Bluebird from Marco, 3-shot no-Flame King who was too tough to get pierced by Greenbull, and scared Flame on King into guarding himself despite this same King eating an Enma attack followed by a Shishi Sonson that Zoro stated was stronger than his Enma attack.

AP goes to King of Hell Zoro, but the gap isn't massive.

Speed: Yamato takes this via Thunder Bagua, which Zoro can't even react to in time, and can likely react to Zoro's Iai attacks considering her reaction speed scales to Thunder Bagua. Outside of Bagua, combat speed is even.

Durability: This one goes to Yamato due to eating multiple Enraged + Hao Infusion + Hybrid attacks from Kaido with only moderate injuries. HOWEVER, Zoro's Buso Haki should actually give him the advantage here, since it protected him from a one-shot level "Jackpot" from King. And when I say "one-shot", I don't mean knock out, I mean kill.

Both have absurd stamina and endurance, plus decent range, so that stuff doesn't factor much in here.

Zoro does have the better skill and combat mindset, plus reactive evolution.

Now, if Yamato spams Thunder Bagua, she wins. However, that's not really in-character for her, so speed would be even for most of the fight. Also, Zoro can likely endure the Thunder Bagua a few times.

In the end, while it could honestly go either way, I have to give this to Zoro, extreme-diff.

His KoH is just absurdly strong, and his buso gives him the durability advantage that he needs (since without it Yamato's Hybrid is tankier), plus he has reactive evolution and is a more skilled warrior. That said, he will emerge bloodied and tired from the fight.

Then he has a threesome with Yamato and Hiyori, because I said so.

Last edited:
We see a sfx indicating 2 hard objects hitting and we then see Kaidou's club is knocked up.
No, we see sfx and impact strikes for clashing with Kaidou holding his club overhead:
In this panel there's no order of events with the clashing taking place before Kaidou's club.

It only shows Kaidou striking Zoro, his club being in air is to show Kaidou in the process of striking from overhead.

And again, if his club was knocked away into the air then the very next panel would have shown that.

No, we see sfx and impact strikes for clashing with Kaidou holding his club overhead:

In this panel there's no order of events with the clashing taking place before Kaidou's club.

It only shows Kaidou striking Zoro, his club being in air is to show Kaidou in the process of striking from overhead.

And again, if his club was knocked away into the air then the very next panel would have shown that.
??
I'm not saying it got knocked into the air, I'm saying he knocked his arms up.

I mean, I like the idea, but blitzing a person who scales to the 5c calc doesn't mean you're Thunder Bagua level, otherwise stuff like Pride Stake and Enhanced Speed Sanji would also be that fast.
All three are faster, blitzing characters who scale to a certain value is more impressive than scaling to a calc that's 1.6x faster.

All three are faster, blitzing characters who scale to a certain value is more impressive than scaling to a calc that's 1.6x faster.
If you're saying Sanji and King are faster than Yamato, I slightly digress.
Sanji no.
King yeah, sort of, depends on the attack he's using

Not full body

Parasito dura neg
Jinbe beat Dressrosa Law in here for the reasons that Jinbes armamemt counters Law's Hax and Kaido implied that Haki trascends all already. Parasito wont do anything when G4 Dressrosa Luffy even broke out of it i think you are overrating Doffy's parasito a bit. Also Doffy's armament wasnt enough and still got cut from Law's Sword and bleeding

Jinbe beat Dressrosa Law in here for the reasons that Jinbes armamemt counters Law's Hax and Kaido implied that Haki trascends all already. Parasito wont do anything when G4 Dressrosa Luffy even broke out of it i think you are overrating Doffy's parasito a bit
Parasito GG

Back