• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

Key word, surprise.

Blackbeard wasn't even looking at him, thinking about him, or even aware of the fact that the dude was alive. It's not a speed feat.
Except the fact that Bepo was literally ******* talking to them and was right in their faces when he did it?
Swear to god y'all just say shit cause you think it's funny.

Also, the most Bepo could do to an off-guard Blackbeard was draw. bit of blood.

He's not "******* up" anyone.m

He tries to go strike Queen, but gets grabbed by Winch Queen and gets crushed and swung around to death.
Ain't no way you gonna say that when Queen is doing ZILCH to blackbeard.

Except the fact that Bepo was literally ******* talking to them and was right in their faces when he did it?
Are you actually illiterate? Right after Bepo hit him, Blackbeard said "Huh?" meaning that he didn't even see i coming and didn't know what happened. He was in the middle of a ******* conversation for ***** sake.

Ain't no way you gonna say that when Queen is doing ZILCH to blackbeard.
When blocking an attack from S-Hawk, Blackbeard claimed that it was "big," implying that it would have harmed him had he not use Busō.

S-Hawk's attack got easily blocked by a Busō-less Itoryu Zoro. Queen scales above that.

When blocking an attack from S-Hawk, Blackbeard claimed that it was "big," implying that it would have harmed him had he not use Busō.

S-Hawk's attack got easily blocked by a Busō-less Itoryu Zoro. Queen scales above that.
S-Hawk also clashed with Nitoryu Buso Zoro.

Are you actually illiterate? Right after Bepo hit him, Blackbeard said "Huh?" meaning that he didn't even see i coming and didn't know what happened. He was in the middle of a ******* conversation for ***** sake.
Okay dipshit.
image.png

We literally see an exclamation mark as Bepo transforms, and you can sort of see BB trying to defend with his arms.
But okay. It was supposedly off guard.

Okay dipshit.
image.png

We literally see an exclamation mark as Bepo transforms, and you can sort of see BB trying to defend with his arms.
But okay. It was supposedly off guard.
Even if that wasn't off-guard that just completely dismantles your point that it is a speed feat.

According to you, Blackbeard defended. Where is the speed feat for Bepo?

Blackbeard saw him attacking and reacted in time to defend. I don't see how this is a plus for Bepo.

So not only does his speed only upscale from his base, but his AP is too low to do shit to Queen either.

Like this is peak recency bias

No way there are actual humans with (debatably) fully functioning brains who are unironically arguing that Bepo can hang with Queen. Absolutely ridiculous.

Bepo's AP > Blackbeard's durability < S-Hawk's AP < Casual no Busō Itoryu Zoro >= Casual no Busō Itoryu Pre-Mink Zoro < Casual Busō Nitoryu Pre-Mink Zoro ~ Apoo < Queen

Bepo's AP > Blackbeard's durability < S-Hawk's AP < Casual no Busō Itoryu Zoro >= Casual no Busō Itoryu Pre-Mink Zoro < Casual Busō Nitoryu Pre-Mink Zoro ~ Apoo < Queen
Wait, when was the casual one-sword countering S-Hawk? As long as it isn't the duo with Kaku, I'll take it into consideration.

idk about Queen beyond maybe with Sulong he could so at least as much damage as Monster Point maybe more(idk it depends on Base Bepo who's practically featless)

Sulong Bepo could maybe put the paws on Jack if Base Bepo is all at relative to Base Inu and Neko

Like this is peak recency bias

No way there are actual humans with (debatably) fully functioning brains who are unironically arguing that Bepo can hang with Queen. Absolutely ridiculous.
The author of the manga:
Usually, Shachi and Penguin are more dependable, but those two—who have seen Bepo's Sulong form—are no match for Bepo in terms of fighting power...! I acknowledge him.
Queen wankers: Yeah Queen stomps this guy.
Even if that wasn't off-guard that just completely dismantles your point that it is a speed feat.

According to you, Blackbeard defended. Where is the speed feat for Bepo?

Blackbeard saw him attacking and reacted in time to defend. I don't see how this is a plus for Bepo.
One, he still tagged BB, or else BB could have made an appropriate counter to his attack.
BB and Augur were still scrambling to defend against him when they saw him attack and got sliced despite that.
Two,
So not only does his speed only upscale from his base, but his AP is too low to do shit to Queen either.
No the **** it isn't.
He literally sliced BB and Augur while they were guarding and you think he can't tear Queen up? Stop lying dog.

better translation:
Rb8x91S.png
Yeah I got the other from the OP Wiki.
Not sure which is correct but you still get my point.
Wait, am I meant to believe Jean Bart is #5 in the crew?

And Burgess. Anyway, a notable factor is that Augur fired off like 4 shots into him.
Yeah Ig ( about Jean Bart )
And I think Burgess wasn't in range.
****** just be saying anything for the same of Agenda/downplay.

I respect the mindless cockgobbling though I guess
It's downplay to say Sulong Bepo, who Oda himself hypes, and injured BB and Augur, could hurt Queen.
Lol.

Zoro used Buso to block all of S-Hawk's attacks.

Back