• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

Because Drake is fodder compared to him.
LOL.
No he didn't.
I guess Queen wasn't in base form when Marco sliced him and sent him flying lol.
The "allat" in question:

Drew blood and knocked him back.
Either blocking them, countering them with his own bullets, or taking it and barely being effected by them and regenerating?
That'd be quite hard considering said bullets were a threat to an off guard Law.

all Imma say is, I need more proof than slapping BB twice and running away before being convinced he's dealing with a braccio bomber.

Wx8Mtl.gif

all Imma say is, I need more proof than slapping BB twice and running away before saying he's dealing with a braccio bomber.

Wx8Mtl.gif
Tbh, that's not something Queen can do normally since he needs the high-ground to do such an attack.

HOWEVER, his durability absolutely scales off of the fact that he was completely fine after the hit.

I guess Queen wasn't in base form when Marco sliced him and sent him flying lol.
There's a difference between staying in base and being in base.
?
Drew blood and knocked him back.
Yeah? Not sure what what this is supposed to prove considering he isn't made of metal so he needs Busō to block sharp attacks
That'd be quite hard considering said bullets were a threat to an off guard Law.
It won't

all Imma say is, I need more proof than slapping BB twice and running away before being convinced he's dealing with a braccio bomber.

Wx8Mtl.gif
Blud did almost no damage to an off guard, base BM with amnesia.
And you think he's gonna hurt the guy who tanked several shots from Augur which were implied to be capable of injuring Law.

off guard
Wholecake Island proved that this is not a factor for Big Mom's durability
BM with amnesia
Doesn't lower durability.
And you think he's gonna hurt the guy who tanked several shots from Augur which were implied to be capable of injuring Law.
Yes. This is the guy who's attacks were implied to harm Post-Drug Zoro, who scales around Law's level in durability.

Law's durability only scales above Indra, which that version of Zoro does as well.

The other things in his durability is just endurance, as he still took a lot of damage from those attacks, but could just keep going.

why tho?

yes
These Sanji/Queen wankers man..
Yes. This is the guy who's attacks were implied to harm Post-Drug Zoro, who scales around Law's level in durability.

Law's durability only scales above Indra, which that version of Zoro does as well.

The other things in his durability is just endurance, as he still took a lot of damage from those attacks, but could just keep going.
1: Queen wasn't implied to do shit lol
2: Law scales to taking a fuckton of punches from a pissed, Buso amped, Life Amped Big Mom.

Back