• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

I never said he couldn't. I just find it so stupid that someone can say this with a straight face and think that he cooked
If I see a character injure BB and his crew and escape him, then I'm at the very least putting him relative to Queen in a fight.
And he has superior stats I bet, but the reason he has a possibility of losing is due to Queen's tech.

If I see a character injure BB and his crew and escape him, then I'm at the very least putting him relative to Queen in a fight.
And he has superior stats I bet, but the reason he has a possibility of losing is due to Queen's tech.
Not sure why you're acting as if Queen can't do the same.

Yeah, I'm thinking his primary wincon is being invisible.

I swear people can't read because where did I ever say that Bepo can't harm Queen lmao.

This is the "Sanji can't harm Kaidou" situation all over again where yall thought I said Sanji can blow a hole through Kaidou Akainu-style or something.

Ok I agree he's damaging Queen but wtf relative is crazy it was one attack 😭
All Shanks needed was one attack to prove he's above Life Amped ( no Advanced Haki ofc ) BM.
All Garp needed was one attack to prove he has ACoC
But Sulong Bepo injures BB and y'all lose your ******* marbles.
Bro's finally gonna be able to get rid of Kachon
Kachon is my cheerleader I wouldn't get rid of them for all the money in the world

All Shanks needed was one attack to prove he's above Life Amped ( no Advanced Haki ofc ) BM.
Because Kid, while injured prior, took several attacks from Big Mom and was able to get up, while he got oneshot instantly.
... Abilities ≠ AP so this is a stupid point
Because that's not the feat you think it is.

Shanks one shot a character Big Mom couldn't so this isn't a ridiculous take.
I mean yeah we saw the ACOC lightning so it wasn't even an opinion just a fact.
Bepo smacked him once and ran away. BB just kinda went "What the hell was that?" and went about his day.

It wasn't even enough power to knock him off his feet.

Meanwhile Queen knocked out BM(albeit with probably no Haki)

Queen doesn't have claws, so giving BB cuts with just his physical strength is pretty unlikely.
Know damn well what I meant.
He called me the soft N word.
Which I don't mind as I'm at least half black and have been called worse stuff before, but I wanna troll him.
Because Kid, while injured prior, took several attacks from Big Mom and was able to get up, while he got oneshot instantly.
And? Does that disprove my point?
... Abilities ≠ AP so this is a stupid point
ACoC is literally tied to AP wtf 😭 😭
We list that shit as a major AP boost.
Because that's not the feat you think it is.
Okay lol.
But if it was Sanji injuring BB, we would never hear the end of it.

2 attacks
my fault

08a.gif

Queen honestly seems to me like he'd likely join BB.
He's too much of a goofball for them.
Catarina is a psychopath, Vasco is a noun for a criminal I can't say here, BB is just an overall piece of shit.
nah Queen is probably joining Neo Mads at this rate.
He's gonna join Cross Guild to get revenge on Aramaki.
Impel Down G2 Luffy unironically did more damage than Sulong Bepo did to BB tbh
Wtf pre ts G2 Luffy and Bonney H6A???
Which is what Bepo did????

And yet people are saying that Bepo can "**** up" Queen as long as he's in Sulong?

He literally had 2 panels and hit BB. Recency Bias at its finest.
He wouldn't do what Bepo did without his DF or tech.

Back