• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

We are not downplayers. Shes the weakest emperor☠️🤣
Blackbeard after taking one Ikoku Sovereignty from Big Mom with his 2x damage taken debuff.
cell.gif

I'm saying, that's some revenge from her.
Yeah unfortunately BB almost got her back by chokeholding her lol
is Bepo high 6-A now?
does he even have a profile?
Nah, he doesn't have a profile.
But I guess we can address that in a CRT.
Another failed attempt making Fraud Mom above Shanks or Kaido🥱
We are not downplayers. Shes the weakest emperor☠️🤣
Nother Crackbeard fan.
Call me when Old Rayleigh isn't clapping him by simply existing

What the **** is this?

Kiku made teeny-tiny cuts against Kaido.

Hell, we just accepted that Zoan Kaido tanked hits from Killer, who easily deflected 2 Tatsumaki Kaifu.

This is just flat-out wrong.
ik this is old but we need to re-adjust the scabbard scaling, if we haven't already.

Yeah unfortunately BB almost got her back by chokeholding her lol

Nah, he doesn't have a profile.
But I guess we can address that in a CRT.

Nother Crackbeard fan.
Call me when Old Rayleigh isn't clapping him by simply existing
? Same old Ray who admitted he would lose? Call me when BM beats Law when BB smacked tf out of Law who got a Haki Bloom vs BM who u can argue he was stronger in his fight with BB than in his fight with BM. ++++ Blackbeard took a Puncture Wille far better than Fraud Mother did screaming in pain like a fraud she is🥱

? Same old Ray who admitted he would lose? Call me when BM beats Law when BB smacked tf out of Law who got a Haki Bloom vs BM who u can argue he was stronger in his fight with BB than in his fight with BM. ++++ Blackbeard took a Puncture Wille far better than Fraud Mother did screaming in pain like a fraud she is🥱
BM had to be BFR'd when she fought full power Kidd and Law
BB had to bust out Haki, 2 DFs, everything for just Law
He ain't on her level shawty.
He doesn't take twice the damage, he just feels more pain. Ikoku Sovereignty>Shock Wille?
That explains why he screams like a banshee at the slightest tickle

BM had to be BFR'd when she fought full power Kidd and Law
BB had to bust out Haki, 2 DFs, everything for just Law
He ain't on her level shawty.

That explains why he screams like a banshee at the slightest tickle
And BM used a whole ass amp for Kidd and Law. Bust out Haki too and everything yet still lost. He is on her level and even beats her in a fight. BB is him. Unlike Fraud Mom who doesnt even deserve to be an Emperor at all imo

And BM used a whole ass amp for Kidd and Law. Bust out Haki too and everything yet still lost. He is on her level and even beats her in a fight. BB is him. Unlike Fraud Mom who doesnt even deserve to be an Emperor at all imo
She ain't even use Advanced Haki but aight

blackbeard gave him the scar over 12 years ago btw

mihawk kinda ass so idc about bb being above him but if you think bb vs bm isnt extreme diff you gotta be special ed

Y'all are some serious Kid downplayers

It's kinda funny how Kidd and Law are hyped as rivals of Luffy, when Luffy's first mate by himself has shown stuff >= to both of them both on the rooftop and in the fight against King.

Asides from the Hakai scene, Zoro bitch-slapped a Kaifu that turned Punk Rotten to scrap, he flat-out shocked Killer when he cut Kaido's scales, his badly weakened Asura did so well against Hybrid Kaido that Law got shook, and his overall performance on the roof did more damage to Kaido than Law, who has dura neg. And that's without including his post-mink performance against King, or his King of Hell's broken AP.

There's a reason he beat both of them on this wiki in vs threads.

It's kinda funny how Kidd and Law are hyped as rivals of Luffy, when Luffy's first mate by himself has shown stuff >= to both of them both on the rooftop and in the fight against King.

Asides from the Hakai scene, Zoro bitch-slapped a Kaifu that turned Punk Rotten to scrap, he flat-out shocked Killer when he cut Kaido's scales, his badly weakened Asura did so well against Hybrid Kaido that Law got shook, and his overall performance on the roof did more damage to Kaido than Law, who has dura neg. And that's without including his post-mink performance against King, or his King of Hell's broken AP.

There's a reason he beat both of them on this wiki in vs threads.
Law, Kid and Killer vs Zoro, Sanji, and Chopper

Law, Kid and Killer vs Zoro, Sanji, and Chopper
Chopper only lasts 30 minutes, and can easily be taken down by any of the 3. This dude lost to Queen, so he isn't even gonna do much.

Killer is next to go.

Not sure which of the 2 duos would outlast the other.

Back