• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

I mean look at toie, It's like the japanese don't know what is copyright infridment or not (or either purposefully know what it is in order to exploit it as it is so old that it doesn't applied to the current world.
Look at what Toei did to DBZ Abridged (or tried to do).

FtBlZjqakAAXXxg.jpg

This is sadly very accurate ngl
Though it's more accurate for Worstgen than most other sites.

S-Hawk scared BB into using Buso, and Zoro is shown multiple times in Egghead to be capable of clashing evenly with him with just normal Buso.

Sanji and Sulong Bepo should have both been on the rooftop, SMH.
Sulong Bepo could probably hurt Kaidou ngl

Man, that Post Yonko stress disorder takes a toll on everyone. Moria(Kaidou), Crocodile(WB), Buggy(Shanks), half the guys who fought Luffy, etc.

It drives you insane, or, in Moria's case, drives itself down a one-way lane in your direction. And by itself, I mean a bowling ball.

Last edited:
He was going out to the New World to find One Piece, then he fought Whitebeard, who crushed and humiliated him(I bet he gave the "become my son" speech to him), then Croc went back to the Grand Line a broken man who kind of just gave up and got rusty. That's why he wants to kill Whitebeard.

He was going out to the New World to find One Piece, then he fought Whitebeard, who crushed and humiliated him(I bet he gave the "become my son" speech to him), then Croc went back to the Grand Line a broken man who kind of just gave up and got rusty. That's why he wants to kill Whitebeard.
Doesn't he literally want to/plan to go to the new world?
0593-017.png

36f.jpg

初めてルフィを打ち破った強敵として、根強いファン多し!頂上戦争で見せた激情する姿にシビれたのはもちろん、“新世界„入りした後の動向が気になるという声も!
———————
As the first strong enemy to defeat Luffy, he has many deep-rooted fans! Some say that they were impressed by his fierce passion shown in the Summit War, and some are wondering what he will do after he enters the "New World"!

Also he currently with buggy and mihawk actually 🤔 unless you mean he had it but then didn't? the stress disorder

Back