• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

I swear I have like 1 notification, I cannot tell what it is, it will not go away, and I am sure it's from this thread.
Click " show all " after clicking the notification bell button, then click the unread one.
I forget what it says but there should be a button for unread alerts.

1000_057.jpg

This should probably confirm it to be canon

Wow, tbh I honestly thought it could go either way since BB has 2 broken Devil Fruits.

Yami yami for removing King's DF and negating things like his fire, and Gura Gura for Dura Neg.

Wow, tbh I honestly thought it could go either way since BB has 2 broken Devil Fruits.

Yami yami for removing King's DF and negating things like his fire, and Gura Gura for Dura Neg.
His Guraneg is good, and Yami-Yami could negate some things, but King's fire is a wincon not because of it burning him, but causing him incredible pain. Remember, once King realizes what's going on, he'll just take off his flames and blitz him repeatedly, slashing him apart.

I mean, King is also quite good at flight.
If BB tries to take him out of the sky King can just fly around him so he's not hit by the quakes as BB has to literally aim his fist at him to hit him.
It's like Duck Hunt lol

I've heard that too.

They've made some dumb decisions and are assholes when it comes to copyrighting OST's and fan games, but they're nowhere NEAR as bad as EA.
nah man this one is way worse, this time they have just ruined someones life forever (basically gary bowser pirate and did more shit like money laundering) and while what he did IS criminal atctivity, the punishment he is having is just extremely unnecssary and downight kindad cruel. he will have to pay go read it, he already had it while in jail time.

nah man this one is way worse, this time they have just ruined someones life forever (basically gary bowser pirate and did more shit like money laundering) and while what he did IS criminal atctivity, the punishment he is having is just extremely unnecssary and downight kindad cruel. he will have to pay go read it, he already had it while in jail time.
SHEESH. That's something Blizzard or Konami would do.

I get the 3 years in jail, but that penalty is way too high, and the 25-30% of his income is just petty.

SHEESH. That's something Blizzard or Konami would do.

I get the 3 years in jail, but that penalty is way too high, and the 25-30% of his income is just petty.
I mean look at toie, It's like the japanese don't know what is copyright infridment or not (or either purposefully know what it is in order to exploit it as it is so old that it doesn't applied to the current world.

Back