• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

Actually Lowkey weird that those with kingtempest name has one piece on the list.... 👁️ maybe it is tempest 🙉

And it's even worse in Worstgen, they somehow find a way to twist any feat to apply it to Mihawk.
Spoilers could come out and people could be like
"OH MY GOD WEEVIL AND DOFLAMINGO DEFEATED FUJITORA!!"
.. Few pages later
"ZORO CAN TAKE SANJI'S FLAMES WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?"
Stg they talk about the same Yonko vs Admirals, Zoro vs Sanji, etc. shit all the time.

Spoilers could come out and people could be like
"OH MY GOD WEEVIL AND DOFLAMINGO DEFEATED FUJITORA!!"
.. Few pages later
"ZORO CAN TAKE SANJI'S FLAMES WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?"
Stg they talk about the same Yonko vs Admirals, Zoro vs Sanji, etc. shit all the time.
I avoid Yonko and Admiral debates as much as possible.

It's why I'm more interested in YC3 to YC1+ level people, such as Zoro, Sanji, Lucci, Kaku, King, Etc.

Styles of swordsmanship

Zoro = aggressive strength swordstyle

Shanks = Controlled strength swordstyle

Mihawk = Skillfull blanced swordstyle

Brook = Quick attacking swordstyle

Roger = unleashed/released power swordstyle

This basically how I view in how they fight with swords 🐵

I avoid Yonko and Admiral debates as much as possible.

It's why I'm more interested in YC3 to YC1+ level people, such as Zoro, Sanji, Lucci, Kaku, King, Etc.
I think the Yonko win but there's a group of people who engage in a circlejerk and call characters " Crydo " while calling others " Papazuki "
They're glazing fictional characters' dicks like donuts, it's crazy.
Zoro and Sanji debates can be a headache there, the general consensus on Lucci and Kaku is that they're trash though.
Which I love about WG. They sometimes don't overestimate certain characters for certain feats.

Zoro and Sanji debates can be a headache there, the general consensus on Lucci and Kaku is that they're trash though.
Which I love about WG. They sometimes don't overestimate certain characters for certain feats.
Uh, there are plenty on WG who wank Lucci to f*cking Big Mom level.

Some people even try using Luffy making Lucci promise not to attack his crew and Zoro telling Luffy not to provoke Lucci as a way to say Lucci > Zoro, which is just not a good justification at all.

They seem to treat Kaku normally though these days, asides from a bit of wank here and there.

WG makes this site's takes look tame.

Uh, there are plenty on WG who wank Lucci to f*cking Big Mom level.

Some people even try using Luffy making Lucci promise not to attack his crew and Zoro telling Luffy not to provoke Lucci as a way to say Lucci > Zoro, which is just not a good justification at all.

They seem to treat Kaku normally though these days, asides from a bit of wank here and there.

WG makes this site's takes look tame.
There's this one guy.
He isn't only a Lucci wanker ( possibly worse than you ngl ), but he thinks the Dressrosa cast ( which in that case was excluding Sabo and Fujitora ) can hurt and beat Aramaki.
This comeback was kind of funny though.

There's this one guy.
He isn't only a Lucci wanker ( possibly worse than you ngl ),
I've said like a thousand times that I think Lucci can't beat the YC1+ people, like Law, Zoro, and Yamato.

Though Kaku scaling, which is carrying Lucci hard, might change that
but he thinks the Dressrosa cast ( which in that case was excluding Sabo and Fujitora ) can hurt and beat Aramaki.
******* idiot.
Indeed.

I've said like a thousand times that I think Lucci can't beat the YC1+ people, like Law, Zoro, and Yamato.

Though Kaku scaling, which is carrying Lucci hard, might change that
Kaku scaling is valid via his statement as the strongest, sadly.
Imma just make a theory that he's Usopp's cousin who's an undercover agent and thus doesn't apply to the statement, like Stussy.

Kaku scaling is valid via his statement as the strongest, sadly.
Suffer, b*tch.
Imma just make a theory that he's Usopp's cousin who's an undercover agent and thus doesn't apply to the statement, like Stussy.
LOL the COPE.

Also, did ever occur to y'all that Blackbeard's design is basically Usopp but twice as tall, fat, and with dark skin?

nh2u99kr70c81.png

And yet I still pale in comparison to Enel and Katakuri fans.

And Stussy simps who say she's far stronger than Lucci and Kaku despite her LITERALLY saying she wasn't dumb enough to fight them head-on.
Erm.. Cope... She just didn't want to risk damaging the terrain by slamming them into it...

The curly hair?

The mouth outline?

Hell, look at young BB during the time of Oden (like in the anime filler), and tell me he don't look like Usopp!

Gasp IS HE AN EVIL USOPP FROM AN ALTERNATE UNIVERSE?
Wait a sec.

He's 21 years older than Usopp...

Oh shit, he could be Usopp's real father.

Back