• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

Completely unrelated to there topic at-hand, what was you're favorite One Piece Anime Opening? Personally, my favorite will always be this banger:

For some reason people on other sites say that S-Bear is "reacting" to G2 Luffy in this scan. Someone please explain to me at what point does it look like S-Bear is not getting speed-dominated.

Also, G2nd made S-Hawk bleed, but this is likely gonna be retconned like how Marco and 1022 Zoro made King bleed.

Maybe the middle left one? Could be that realization mark

You're right. At 21 they'll beat King.
I like to imagine King has just given up on being a pirate because if he makes a move he'll just get murdered, he's trained these little bastards for 2 decades, and they just team up and wreck his shit as a tear falls down his face and he grins.

I just imagined Zoro having a feisty as hell daughter who aspires to become the greatest swordsman (swordswoman in this case), and instead of being like Koushiro who told Kuina that she couldn't be number one since she was a woman, Zoro would tell his daughter that anyone can become number 1 no matter who or what they are, just as long as they have the will and determination to achieve it (which in turn inspires her and makes her even more feisty lol).

She would probably be like the "Alpha" amongst her siblings you could say.

Last edited:
I would absolutely love to talk about other characters. In fact, the most recent chapter was about other characters. What do you guys think Vasco Shot's fruit does?
He's a liquor human, so either he can control and produce liquor, or maybe it's an alcohol logia.

He's a liquor human, so either he can control and produce liquor, or maybe it's an alcohol logia.
Whenever I heard that I was thinking something Similar to this

Whenever I heard that I was thinking something Similar to this
Is Gasparde the only non natural/man made Logia in the franchise?

Back