• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

More of relative/equal.
If both Ifrit Jambe and Diable Jambe are relative to Marco's AP, that implies that Ifrit Jambe and Diable Jambe are relative as well, which is not true.
iirc, Akainu matching attacks from Sickbeard, for one.
Marco matched attacks with Akainu. The same Marco that you're claiming Sanji's DJ AP is relative to.
I gotta find this because I don't remember it much.
Chapter 1034.

Being above Marco and still being relative to Marco can be the same.
Never said that it's mutually exclusive.

I'm saying that Ifrit Jambe and Diable Jambe can not be both relative to the same thing due to the fact that Ifrit Jambe is much stronger than Diable Jambe

If both Ifrit Jambe and Diable Jambe are relative to Marco's AP, that implies that Ifrit Jambe and Diable Jambe are relative as well, which is not true.

Marco matched attacks with Akainu. The same Marco that you're claiming Sanji's DJ AP is relative to.

Chapter 1034.
Yeah scratch that, Marco is just above.
Not only did he match Akainu, but the Queen he clapped was fresh and more on guard than he was against Sanji at the end of the fight.
Sanji would only somewhat scale to some of his attacks.

Queen he clapped was fresh and more on guard than he was against Sanji at the end of the fight.
Who the hell is talking about Ifrit Jambe?

Queen was perfectly on guard when Sanji hit him with Flanchet Strike, and yet it did more damage that Marco's bluebird.

Btw, I was thinking about an analysis of Sanji vs each of Zoro's "states" of power:

• Base no-Haki Zoro: Sanji wins mid-high diff, as his Base easily matches if not surpasses no-Haki Base Zoro in AP, has comparable but arguably slightly inferior durability, and has obvious speed advantage. Zoro can't really hurt him without Haki.
  • Buso Zoro (normal Buso, not Enma): High-Extreme diff either way, as AP is about equal when comparing Buso Zoro to IJ.
  • Enma or ACoC: Zoro mid-high diffs
  • KoH: Zoro could possibly one-shot, considering his KoH easily one-shot King's suit that took hits from Marco without damage. He'd do to Sanji what he did to Flame-off King.
To determine the gap between IJ and DJ, since we've only seen it stacked with Super Speed.

I mean, Current Luffy's Gears and Base are relative to each other despite the power difference.

Who the hell is talking about Ifrit Jambe?

Queen was perfectly on guard when Sanji hit him with Flanchet Strike, and yet it did more damage that Marco's bluebird.
Wow he really did a good job pushing him back a little.
is there a shading difference between dj and ij?
I think so yeah.
Btw, I was thinking about an analysis of Sanji vs each of Zoro's "states" of power:

• Base no-Haki Zoro: Sanji wins mid-high diff, as his Base easily matches if not surpasses no-Haki Base Zoro in AP, has comparable but arguably slightly inferior durability, and has obvious speed advantage. Zoro can't really hurt him without Haki.
  • Buso Zoro (normal Buso, not Enma): High-Extreme diff either way, as AP is about equal when comparing Buso Zoro to IJ.
  • Enma or ACoC: Zoro mid-high diffs
  • KoH: Zoro could possibly one-shot, considering his KoH easily one-shot King's suit that took hits from Marco without damage. He'd do to Sanji what he did to Flame-off King.

To determine the gap between IJ and DJ, since we've only seen it stacked with Super Speed.

I mean, Current Luffy's Gears and Base are relative to each other despite the power difference.
Zoro would low-mid diff with Enma/ACoC, that shit was implied to be capable of seriously hurting Flame On King.

Wow he really did a good job pushing him back a little.
VSBW mfs when you ask them to send the next panel
17dea55eb6bc49454bf167b49aac1413.jpg

VSBW mfs when you ask them to send the next panel
17dea55eb6bc49454bf167b49aac1413.jpg
Okay lol
The next panel has Queen wailing in pain and getting enraged.
Which Marco also did.
look closer, one of his mechanical arms broke off
From a different attack lol
Those same mechanical arms have greater durability than his Zoan self too.

Marco never did nearly that level of damage to Queen.
How the **** do they have greater durability when he was tanking multiple DJ attacks which his arm couldn't do?
Those same mechanical arms have greater durability than his Zoan self too.

Marco never did nearly that level of damage to Queen.
Yes, he did, and to Zoan Queen no less.
Dude had Queen coughing blood and admitting that it hurt. Next y'all gonna say Akainu clapped WB despite him leaking blood out of his mouth from each attack.

His arms taking do damage from Pre-Exo Diable Jambe Sanji, who can harm Zoan Queen.
That just means his arms are comparable in durability to his Zoan form, not superior.

His pre-Exo DJ didn't even do that much damage to Zoan Queen's hide, something Sanji flat-out admitted.

That just means his arms are comparable in durability to his Zoan form, not superior.
? No it doesn't. If 1 thing takes damage from the same thing that something else tanked, then the second thing is more durable.

It's the same reason Queen's Haki > Zoan Queen's hide.
How the **** do they have greater durability when he was tanking multiple DJ attacks which his arm couldn't do? 9
Read chapter 1023.
His pre-Exo DJ didn't even do that much damage to Zoan Queen's hide, something Sanji flat-out admitted.
His heat couldn't get past his hide. In every instance where Queen was hit by DJ, Queen yelled out in pain.

koh zoro also knew its pointless to attack a nearly out of stamina king as long as his flames are on

this statement is way more direct and obvious than zoro saying "scared, ni?"
King kind of implied he could hurt him though

King kind of implied he could hurt him though
What I don't get is how Zoro says "Flames are on, no point in attacking", when we literally see King dodge in that same panel.

Honestly, Flame-On King probably was afraid of getting hurt by KoH, especially since he flat-out said that he sensed Zoro's power level in the official translations.

We should also probably add something like this to post-exoskeleton Sanji's DJ in his AP section:

"Destroyed Queen's Robotic Arm with a single kick while being held by him, even though Queen's Robotic Arm was unharmed by a kick from his Pre-Exoskeleton self".

king's secret was discovered and zoro was getting stronger obv he will be scared
but zoro knew king was nearly out and still didnt bother using koh on him

also i dont think kt is the word of god but his explanation of why marco > post exo dj makes sense to me

For some reason people on other sites say that S-Bear is "reacting" to G2 Luffy in this scan. Someone please explain to me at what point does it look like S-Bear is not getting speed-dominated.

Also, G2nd made S-Hawk bleed, but this is likely gonna be retconned like how Marco and 1022 Zoro made King bleed.

Back