• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

" Monkey D. Luffy is a bitch ass ************, he pissed on my ******* wife! That's right, he took his shitty rubber dick out and pissed on my ******* wife! And he said his dick was Pulls out kanabo "This big"! And I'm like " THAT'S DISGUSTING! " So I'm making a call out post on my Den Den Mushi: Monkey D Luffy, you've got a small dick! It's the size of this club except WAY smaller Pulls out club once more And guess what!? Here's what MY dong looks like! That's right baby! ALL points No rubber No pillows! Look at that it looks like two devil fruits and a club! And he ****** my wife so guess what? I'M GOING TO **** ONIGASHIMA! THAT'S RIGHT THIS IS WHAT YOU GET! MY SUPER BOLO BREATH! EXCEPT I'M NOT GONNA PISS ON ONIGASHIMA I'M GONNA GO HIGHER! I'M PISSING ON ALL OF WANO! HOW DO YOU LIKE THAT, ODEN? I PISSED ON ALL OF WANO, YOU BOZO! YOU HAVE A HOUR BEFORE I BURN DOWN ALL OF WANO NOW GET OUT OF MY ******* SIGHT BEFORE I CLOBBER YOU TOO "

Guys
" Monkey D. Luffy is a bitch ass ************, he pissed on my ******* wife! That's right, he took his shitty rubber dick out and pissed on my ******* wife! And he said his dick was Pulls out kanabo "This big"! And I'm like " THAT'S DISGUSTING! " So I'm making a call out post on my Den Den Mushi: Monkey D Luffy, you've got a small dick! It's the size of this club except WAY smaller Pulls out club once more And guess what!? Here's what MY dong looks like! That's right baby! ALL points No rubber No pillows! Look at that it looks like two devil fruits and a club! And he ****** my wife so guess what? I'M GOING TO **** ONIGASHIMA! THAT'S RIGHT THIS IS WHAT YOU GET! MY SUPER BOLO BREATH! EXCEPT I'M NOT GONNA PISS ON ONIGASHIMA I'M GONNA GO HIGHER! I'M PISSING ON ALL OF WANO! HOW DO YOU LIKE THAT, ODEN? I PISSED ON ALL OF WANO, YOU BOZO! YOU HAVE A HOUR BEFORE I BURN DOWN ALL OF WANO NOW GET OUT OF MY ******* SIGHT BEFORE I CLOBBER YOU TOO "
You have mental problems

I'm not sure Queen was burned by IJ, since I looked just now and it doesn't seem like he was burned.

That said, I did do some mental scaling for Post-Exoskeleton Sanji in each of his "states".

Base Exoskeleton Sanji was unable to even hurt Zoan Queen, though tbf this was when he was having an identity crisis.

As I've proposed before, End-of-Fight DJ Sanji was much stronger than Start-of-Sight DJ Sanji due to him accepting who he is without sacrificing his morals, considering that before his chat with Zoro where he told Zoro to kill him he could barely hurt Queen while his post-Zoro chat Flanchet Flayer had Queen screaming in pain (yes he was exhausted, but Sanji was also tired as ****, not to mention that exhaustion doesn't affect pain tolerance), and after that Flanchet Slayer Queen went from jovial to PISSED.

I mean ffs, the dude didn't even make a wise-crack after that attack from how angry he was.

As for IJ, which we all know and "love", I noticed that just one Collier Coup from IJ Sanji (the first IJ attack he did) did a shit-ton of damage to Queen's face and made him bleed a lot, showing how IJ is ridiculously strong without even needing the full barrage attack.

So here's what I'm thinking for Exoskeleton Sanji's AP:

Base Exoskeleton Sanji is definitely not Marco level in AP. Durability, maybe, but not AP.

His End-of-Fight DJ Sanji is probably about Marco/Base Big Mom level considering Queen's reaction to his Flanchet Flayer

And his IJ + Enhanced Speed is above this by a huge amount (kinetic energy + hotter flames + buso goes brr).

Queen was definitely burnt by IJ but it wasn't that bad.
Still above DJ of course, but it's hard when you get hit off guard and it's followed up by 9 consecutive kicks while you struggle to get your shit together.

Either way, it wouldn't make sense for Base Exo Sanji to be dealing to no damage to Zoan Queen, considering Base Sanji without his Exoskeleton could damage Queen.

Either way, it wouldn't make sense for Base Exo Sanji to be dealing to no damage to Zoan Queen, considering Base Sanji without his Exoskeleton could damage Queen.
While I see your point, he only hurt Hybrid Queen in Base by kicking the non-scaly part on him, aka his mouth.

Also, Hybrid Queen's AP > Base Pre-Exoskeleton Sanji's AP, since while Sanji was blocking his attacks he was getting clearly overwhelmed.

If I'm looking at a hooker and a guy knocks me into the floor with a kick I'm pretty sure that's off guard
That's oddly specific.

What? They were clashing evenly.
Sanji was getting pushed back, called his attacks "heavy", and got sent flying by one of Queen's punches.

He needed DJ to turn the tide on Queen, at which point Queen complimented Sanji and got serious.

I put Base Pre-Exo Sanji somewhere above Base Queen but =< Zoan Queen in AP.

Base Pre-Exo Sanji =< Zoan Queen =< DJ Pre-Exo Sanji = Buso Hybrid Queen.

He yelled Shugan after stabbing Sentomaru.
Sure, but they literally clashed for a little before he overpowered him ( or went around him Idk what happened maybe it was like Yamato slamming Kaidou ), it makes no sense for Luffy to not have seen it.
Anyway my point is Queen wasn't even looking at Sanji when he got hit

Sanji was getting pushed back, called his attacks "heavy", and got sent flying by one of Queen's punches.
Calling it heavy means nothing, as he still successfully blocked it, and as for the punch that he got knocked back from, he didn't even block it. He got hit in the torso without defending himself.
He needed DJ to turn the tide on Queen, at which point Queen complimented Sanji and got serious.
Queen's durability scales above his AP. In order to clash evenly with Queen, he needed his base, but we see that with Diable Jambe, he can easily knock away Queen's attacks as seen in chapter 1023 when he defended Zoro against Bridal Grabber.
I put Base Pre-Exo Sanji somewhere above Base Queen but =< Zoan Queen in AP.
No it is not.

Base Exo > Base ~ Zoan Queen AP

Admirals AP ~ Marco AP >~ Zoan Queen Durability ~< Pre Exo DJ Sanji < Queen's Mech Arm < Exo DJ Sanji < SS + DJ < IJ + SS

Sanji outclasses Marco in AP and Durability and yet people can't help but downplay him.

I mean Marco did still make Queen cough alot of blood and Queen admitted it hurt, though it was sort of off guard it was probably less than IJ since Queen was at least facing the attack when it happened.
Admirals AP ~ Marco AP >~ Zoan Queen Durability ~< Pre Exo DJ Sanji < Queen's Mech Arm < Exo DJ Sanji < SS + DJ < IJ + SS

Sanji outclasses Marco in AP and Durability and yet people can't help but downplay him.
Yeah it's because you're practically implying Sanji has better AP than the Admirals.
Durability is a no brainer but AP no.

Like I said above, I think that AP-wise End-of-Queen-Fight Diable Jambe Sanji is equal to Marco, while IJ scales above that for obvious reasons.

Durability scaling is weird because of Marco's powers.

Back