• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

Uhh... Don't remember his username here but the guy who got reported for... Discords messages... But then got rejected I think
images_29.png

image0_12.png

1) "Marco tries to reason with Squardo, consumed with remorse. The compassion he has for his comrades is real"
2) "The body surrounded by blue flames, Marco manages to block Kizaru's attack! Moreover, the armament haki has no secrets for him."
3) "The captain of the 1st Whitebeard Fleet slices through the skies like a phoenix!
Marco is one of the oldest but also one of the most powerful members of Whitebeard's crew, so much so that Shanks himself respects him. During the war at the top, he faced the admirals of the Navy on an equal footing and supported Luffy, His role was preponderant in the battle!"
MARCO FANS STAND UP!
You got the translation for the wrong page. The page you posted talks only about his DF ability.
I'm planning a CRT that's gonna anger about 3 specific people :devilish:
Oh ou...

is it possible that kaido's stomach is less durable due to having no scales?
kaido took multiple attacks from g2+3 straight to the face and laughed it off
but a kick to the stomach made him spit a large amount of blood with pain visible on his face

Oh nvm I just realized you might be against what I'm gonna post ( https://vsbattles.com/threads/zephyr-one-piece-issue.150454/post-5542981 ) but..
Title:興奮、再び。総合プロデューサー 尾田栄一郎!! 年ぶりに 映画やりますよ!! やるからにはただじゃ 済ませませんよ!! びっくり箱いっぱい用意 してあるんですからね!! 全スタッフ超燃えてん すからね!うおー!!! Title:Excitement, again. General Producer Eiichiro Oda! We're going to make a movie for the first time in a year! We will not settle for nothing! We have prepared a lot of surprise boxes! The whole staff is on fire! Oh!!!!
unknown.png
49A52558-8845-408F-884F-D0A070612D3B.png
_

〝四皇〟VS〝新世代〟

まもなく世界に衝撃が走る!!

百獣海賊団 の幹部陣を次々と撃破したルフィ達!残すは 最強の〝四皇〟二人!!時代の覇権争いの勝者はどっち!?

The "Four Emperors" vs. the "New Generation"!

The world will soon be shocked!

Luffy and the others have defeated the executives of the Beast Pirates one after another! Only the two strongest "Four Emperors" remain! Who will be the winner in the battle for supremacy of the age?
IMG_3046.png

WSJ Magazine.
Forgot who gave it to me. Puts an end to any arguments about Shanks/BB > BM and Kaidou though.

〝四皇〟VS〝新世代〟

まもなく世界に衝撃が走る!!

百獣海賊団 の幹部陣を次々と撃破したルフィ達!残すは 最強の〝四皇〟二人!!時代の覇権争いの勝者はどっち!?

The "Four Emperors" vs. the "New Generation"!

The world will soon be shocked!

Luffy and the others have defeated the executives of the Beast Pirates one after another! Only the two strongest "Four Emperors" remain! Who will be the winner in the battle for supremacy of the age?
IMG_3046.png

WSJ Magazine.
Forgot who gave it to me. Puts an end to any arguments about Shanks/BB > BM and Kaidou though.
i do think kaido is the strongest yonko (aside from [possibly] whitebeard) but this could mean that they're the strongest on wano

They're spying on WB before the events of Marineford

You mean the emperors in general being the strongest?
like you know if they want to state sengoku being the strongest marine they'd say "the strongest, "fleet admiral" sengoku"
same thing

Back