• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

That's actually blood that got censored because I beat the shit out of you
Let it go man.. You know what'll happen if you kill this sack of shit.. Just let it go Monke..
Marvel27s_The_Punisher_S1E6_Dream_Sequence_1-31_screenshot.png

Finally, someone other than me Emin and Damage that know the ******* story
Hehe, you've got me blushing now, thank you.
HOLY SHIT, this is really good!
Oh, thank you.
And actually, you gave me a great idea.

While I love your entire idea with Onigashima, I just realized that a good way for Kaku to contribute while being comparable to his canon Egghead self is to help Law and Kidd fight Bigger Mom.
Yeah, that's fair. But I like the bit with him wrecking Jack then fighting CP0 more, because it turns out better.
How does that relate to Kaku having a 110 million bounty?
Oh, it's the Supernova bit, I think. Some people forget how they work.

You literally posted two of the same scans I have posted on here... But with just worse translation...

Fake monkey in every way 🤭
You never posted any of this shit what the **** are you on about bro?
Nah now this is crazy.
Accusing me of plagiarizing, my sources run deep, deeper than you'd ever understand.

Back