• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

Just going to post this here... Since it might give you guys more info on that stuff
20.jpg

現時点で明確に「覚醒」しているのは僅か4人。彼らとは異なる能力の顕現もあるのかもしれない・・・?

「覚醒」した動物系の能力者大監獄インペルダウンで目を光らせる獄卒獣

獄卒獣とは
サディちゃん率いる大型の獣人達。インベルダウンのLEVEL3より下の階層を見廻り、違反を犯した囚人に罰を与えている。

実は作中で最初に「覚醒」した能力者として描かれている。クロコダイル曰く異常なタフさと回復力が特徴とされており、動物系の「覚醒」は周囲への影響ではなく、能力者自身に効果が表れるのかも・・・?
————————
Only four are clearly "awakened" at this point. There may be some manifestations of abilities different from theirs...?

The "awakened" animal-type ability holder, the Hell's Stroke Beast that keeps an eye on you in the great prison of Impel Down.

What is a prison beast?
Large beastmen led by Sadie. They patrol the lower levels of Imperdown and punish prisoners who commit violations.

In fact, they are depicted as the first "awakened" in the work. According to Crocodile, it is characterized by its unusual toughness and resilience, and the "awakening" of the animal type may have an effect not on the surroundings but on the ability itself...?

No possibles, only Bajrang Gun will be High 6-A.
And Kaen Daiko for momentarily stopping it.
When Big Mom was holding Marco(since she was having a bit of trouble beating him for some reason), she looked up at Perospero and just yelled "get he ass!"

Not calling him comparable, but still.
True ngl
Ain't no way you calling him weaker than Perospero.
I'm not but he doesn't deserve it.

Just going to post this here... Since it might give you guys more info on that stuff
All of it seems to line up with what we know, it's just that it was likely made before the second type of Zoan awakening was introduced (we know it's another kind of awakening since Vegapunk subtly confirms it).

wOeBO4033QDEgAAAABJRU5ErkJggg.png

Next I might make a list based off characters who use flames
So people like Sabo and Sanji are allowed, but not Luffy, as he hardly uses flames.
Also it's hard to show on a tier list but I don't think that Shiki and Roger are above Mihawk, at least not by a big enough margin, so just imagine they're all equal or relative in that slot
King > Oden so don't worry about King being below him it's just cause I had to put him below Fujitora.
Oden destroys King idgaf abt the vs battle result in here

No matter what, Base Lucci is High 6-A since that Magazine statement puts him over Base Kaku.

And yes I know High 6-A is gonna go, it's called a force of habit.

No matter what, Base Lucci is High 6-A since that Magazine statement puts him over Base Kaku.

And yes I know High 6-A is gonna go, it's called a force of habit.
No it doesn't lol
It doesn't say what form makes him stronger than the others, just that he is.

No it doesn't lol
It doesn't say what form makes him stronger than the others, just that he is.
I highly doubt they'd hype him as top dog and not have him be stronger base-to-base and form-to-form than Kaku.

It's just like Enies Lobby.

Base Lucci > Base Kaku and Hybrid Lucci > Hybrid Kaku

I highly doubt they'd hype him as top dog and not have him be stronger base-to-base and form-to-form than Kaku.

It's just like Enies Lobby.

Base Lucci > Base Kaku and Hybrid Lucci > Hybrid Kaku
Weren't y'all just saying Yamato > Kaidou in base?

Also, Awakened Lucci > Awakened Kaku, who pushed Santoryu Buso Zoro back more than S-Hawk pushed back Nitoryu Buso Zoro.

Scaling Awakened Kaku's AP above S-Hawk is far more solid than trying to scale him to Zoro since, ya know, Zoro won their brief bout.

Also, Awakened Lucci > Awakened Kaku, who pushed Santoryu Buso Zoro back more than S-Hawk pushed back Nitoryu Buso Zoro.

Scaling Awakened Kaku's AP above S-Hawk is far more solid than trying to scale him to Zoro since, ya know, Zoro won their brief bout.
Does this mean Kaku can harm Blackbeard?

All the Worst Generation should be High 6-A in at least one stat, in my personal opinion.
Urouge is H6A in all stats
JK he's Multiversal at his weakest
Bonney, G2 Luffy and Magellan could..

Really all Zoro did was knock him down, which is actually impressive as Lucci was straight up knocked out by 3 of Luffy's attacks ( which barely had Haki ).

Luffy knocks his enemies UP.
Nah, he's gonna wait until he does that to Hancock.

With Rokushiki (Rankyaku)? Quite possibly.
Bonney, G2 Luffy and Magellan could..
True enough.

Really all Zoro did was knock him down, which is actually impressive as Lucci was straight up knocked out by 3 of Luffy's attacks ( which barely had Haki ).
True enough, and that wasn't really a fight that could be used to determine the real winner (although if Zoro had used Enma or CoC it would've probably one-shot even Awakened + Buso + Tekkai Kaku), but still.

But Awakened Kaku tanking a hit from Buso Zoro is impressive.

Back