• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

Yeah but the more I think about it and the more I see him fight I start to think that's just a straight up outlier.
me too tbh
Sure, but Luffy didn't even use Haki and Lucci was knocked out.
g5 luffy made kaido bleed from his head with no haki
not saying lucci scales to kaido that'd be goofy just pointing out g5 doesn't need haki to destroy someone

When did G5 do that? iirc Kaidou outright said he was coating both types of Advanced Haki into his fists there.
58997f7fb5d7ebc6ef37d776977d9765.jpg

although after rereading the scene, when luffy first transformed he had hao lightning around him but here he dont so idk if he actually used it

E48-F406-C-0-CD3-4-F6-C-A3-B0-F4-B3-F6017297.jpg

"The Strongest Marine soldier of the Headquarter!
An ally of Justice with no mercy for evil and absolute control over the destructive force of magma, he stands above all marine soldiers."
(Fake scan btw, I just found it funny)

I don't think it's real honestly.
Honestly people have a habit of taking Vivre Cards and Databooks very seriously and I don't know why.
i.e People who say " Aramaki > Weevil = Primebeard ".
It only talked about his strength and power with the naginata.

well the statement was also made by kizaru and we dont even know how aramaki vs weevil went

guessed
Well yeah, that too.
Plus Weevil being a bit on the slow side mentally.
But Admiral wankers be Admiral wankers.
Also what about Marco being equal to the Admirals? I hear about that supposedly being stated, is it true?

I think the manga and colored manga are more dependable than the anime honestly.
I mean, it's the same anime where Luffy struggled against Doffy while using KKG.

The manga and the colored manga would be more dependable if they actually made it clear.

The anime does, so we can use it.

Back