• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

Wasn't the Marine lady to the right of Moria an Admiral candidate though?
Think her name is Gion.
Ye i put her on fodder bc we dont know anything abt her only that she is an Admiral Candidate ( Gion Momousagi the Pink Rabbit iirc) and Tori the other guy whos called the Brown Boar? I dont rly remember) but ye i didnt rank her bc we dk shit so i put her on fodder

I'm watching Stampede right now, and even without the Sabo speed feat, Bullet has gotta be basically the most cracked character in the verse. He has:

-The Skill and Stamina to casually fight on par with nearly all the Supernovas.
-The AP, Speed, and Dura to far surpass Prime Rayleigh.
-One of the best Devil Fruits, which he's even Awakened to boost its range and power.
-The mechanical knowledge necessary to easily create massive mechs, with working electrical systems inside them.
-The Haki to match, and even surpass, Luffy.
-The ability to use Rokushiki and Soru.
-The reputation to suggest that a Buster Call, with Admirals, Rear Admirals, and Vice Admirals in it, sent to kill him required multiple Warlords, including Mihawk, to back it up. No, this isn't just about the treasure. Sure, that's a part of it, but most of the guys they sent didn't even know.

I'm watching Stampede right now, and even without the Sabo speed feat, Bullet has gotta be basically the most cracked character in the verse. He has:

-One of the best Devil Fruits, which he's even Awakened to boost its range and power.
-The mechanical knowledge necessary to easily create massive mechs, with working electrical systems inside them.
-The reputation to suggest that a Buster Call, with Admirals, Rear Admirals, and Vice Admirals in it, sent to kill him required multiple Warlords, including Mihawk, to back it up. No, this isn't just about the treasure. Sure, that's a part of it, but most of the guys they sent didn't even know.
..Sabo speed feat?
Also honestly that's how movie villains are.
Uta had hella hax and could summon one of the most powerful characters in the verse ( probably more powerful than Bullet him self LOL ), but had no Haki and was mediocre physically.

..Sabo speed feat?
He blocked like 30 Kizaru lasers with his forehead or something.
Also honestly that's how movie villains are.
Uta had hella hax and could summon one of the most powerful characters in the verse ( probably more powerful than Bullet him self LOL ), but had no Haki and was mediocre physically.
Tot Musica has no AP feats, except the island destruction thing, and I AM CONVINCED Uta's song isn't working on God-Tier Haki, she only landed it by taking people off-guard. In terms of actual stuff, I say the most OP movie antags are:

Bullet > Z > Uta > Shichiseiken > Old Shiki > Gild > Wapol(Episode of Chopper is Post-Water 7) > Mecha Island people > Hungry Flower > Episode of Alabasta Crocodile > Bear King > Gasparde > Eldoraggo > Battler > The Marines from 3D Chase

Tot Musica has no AP feats, except the island destruction thing, and I AM CONVINCED Uta's song isn't working on God-Tier Haki, she only landed it by taking people off-guard. In terms of actual stuff, I say the most OP movie antags are:

Bullet > Z > Uta > Shichiseiken > Old Shiki > Gild > Wapol(Episode of Chopper is Post-Water 7) > Mecha Island people > Hungry Flower > Episode of Alabasta Crocodile > Bear King > Gasparde > Eldoraggo > Battler > The Marines from 3D Chase
Tot Musica could push Shanks back IIRC.

She landed the song via plot
Also who's Shichiseiken? Is that some guy from the cursed sword movie?

No matter what, Base Lucci is High 6-A since that Magazine statement puts him over Base Kaku.
The magazine just says he's the strongest agent. How you use that to say he's above the eveyone else in your sandbox without him needing 0 DF or Rokushiki is beyond me, despite that statement being in the DF Encyclopedia section of the magazine. Without clarification, him at his best would be strongest agent, not him at his absolute weakest. I didn't think you out of all people would be a Kaku downplayer

Eseseso would probably be Lucci's personal butler if he could be in the One Piece world.
Dude wanks the hell out of him lol

The magazine just says he's the strongest agent. How you use that to say he's above the eveyone else in your sandbox without him needing 0 DF or Rokushiki is beyond me, despite that statement being in the DF Encyclopedia section of the magazine. Without clarification, him at his best would be strongest agent, not him at his absolute weakest. I didn't think you out of all people would be a Kaku downplayer
Yall call everything wank.

If 2 people have the same abilities.
And one dude is stronger than the other,
Then this is how it goes.

A's Physicals > B's Physicals
A's Rokushiki > B's Rokushiki
A's Hybrid > B's Hybrid
A's Awakening > B's Awakening

Shit isn't even wank. It's regular ass deductive reasoning

The bizzare thing is, I could've sworn he said sth about hating Lucci for being a killer and serving these suckers or sth, wierd aye?
Yeah I think he did.

A's Hybrid > B's Hybrid

They don't have the same abilities ya goofball.
They practice the same TECHNIQUES, but their capabilities with said techniques are different.
Hell, from what we know, Lucci had his DF longer than Kaku but Kaku awakened it far easier than Lucci did.
So Kaku could possibly have better DF usage, but Lucci could have more strength or Haki, which puts him over Kaku.

A's Hybrid > B's Hybrid

Lucci no Rokushiki/DF ~ Awakened Kaku in his sandbox, that's basic deductive reasoning?

Yeah I think he did.

They don't have the same abilities ya goofball.
They practice the same TECHNIQUES, but their capabilities with said techniques are different.
Hell, from what we know, Lucci had his DF longer than Kaku but Kaku awakened it far easier than Lucci did.
So Kaku could possibly have better DF usage, but Lucci could have more strength or Haki, which puts him over Kaku.
"From what we know" give it up.

Awakening has nothing to do with strength or skill. It's just when their mind catches up to their powers.

They use the same shit. They use it in different ways. Doesn't mean shit.
It's like saying "he punches with his hand and he palms with it", dude who punches is still said to be stronger

"Lucci could have more strength" -_-

The point is that each stat is stronger

Lucci no Rokushiki/DF ~ Awakened Kaku in his sandbox, that's basic deductive reasoning?
I didn't even notice that wtf
That's not due to the magazine.

That's due to Lucci seeing Stussy defeat Awakened Kaku, yet still being confident in taking her on in just his base even though transforming into his Zoan form would be near instant.

Fireld I thought you read the sandbox.

Stussy also used seastone on him when she didn't use it on Kaku.

And yes, she only got out that seastone lipstick or whatever against Lucci.

Stussy also used seastone on him when she didn't use it on Kaku.

And yes, she only got out that seastone lipstick or whatever against Lucci.
Zero proof she didn't use it on Kaku as well, plus that was ridiculously off guard.
"From what we know" give it up.

Awakening has nothing to do with strength or skill. It's just when their mind catches up to their powers.

They use the same shit. They use it in different ways. Doesn't mean shit.
It's like saying "he punches with his hand and he palms with it", dude who punches is still said to be stronger

"Lucci could have more strength" -_-

The point is that each stat is stronger
"Each stat is stronger" No the **** they aren't, all he said is that Lucci is stronger, look up the definition of strength and it'll say that it's attributed to physical strength most of the time.
Keep in mind Lucci still got rocked to sleep by 3 attacks while Kaku got slammed by 3 sword, Buso-amped Zoro and got up easily.
That's just nasty.

Zero proof she didn't use it on Kaku as well
She only took it out against Lucci.

It wouldn't have made sense for her to use it, put the lid on it, and then get it out again a half-second later.

And she had already out-manuevered Lucci with Kami-e and put herself in a position where he had left an opening.

That's Lucci's fault for having doodoo Observation tbh.
Also I agree it'd be weird for her to whip it out twice but there wasn't really a way to do it without it looking a bit stupid.

That's Lucci's fault for having doodoo Observation tbh.
Also I agree it'd be weird for her to whip it out twice but there wasn't really a way to do it without it looking a bit stupid.
It just flat-out wouldn't make sense when she knows there is an opponent who she needs to still use it on.

Thus, she only used it on Lucci.

Also, you can kinda argue that she was implying they were comparable when she said both Base Lucci and Awakened Kaku were too strong for her to fight fairly.

She didn't reference their forms, she just said they were too strong.
Also I just realized how Lucci uses his rokushiki techniques perfectly but when it comes to Haki he's an utter fool.
Dude literally used Armament on a ******* rock lol.

Zero proof she didn't use it on Kaku as well, plus that was ridiculously off guard.
Burden. Of Proof! FALLACY!
"Each stat is stronger" No the **** they aren't, all he said is that Lucci is stronger, look up the definition of strength and it'll say that it's attributed to physical strength most of the time.
Lucci literally is stronger lmao.
Keep in mind Lucci still got rocked to sleep by 3 attacks while Kaku got slammed by 3 sword, Buso-amped Zoro and got up easily.
Fun fact, G5 Luffy > Buso Zoro. And Lucci was still up, Stussy was the one who done did him in.

She didn't reference their forms, she just said they were too strong.
Also I just realized how Lucci uses his rokushiki techniques perfectly but when it comes to Haki he's an utter fool.
Dude literally used Armament on a ******* rock lol.
Against a rock, or like, throwing a rock? Because one of those is cool as hell.

Against a rock, or like, throwing a rock? Because one of those is cool as hell.
What? He used it to punch the rock lol.
Burden. Of Proof! FALLACY!
I despise Discord debates lol
There was one where a guy said Shanks > Mihawk and asked me to prove Shanks is a swordsman
I post a picture of a volume where Shanks is depicted as a swordsman
...He says me to prove that Oda wrote the fking volume.
I mean, if you literally mean ON a rock, that's kinda what Pica and DOUGLAS BULLET(Chad) did, and what Fujitora should do.
Pica is annoying as hell and he's a sissy who ducked Zoro the entire fight.
Lucci literally is stronger lmao.
Fun fact, G5 Luffy > Buso Zoro. And Lucci was still up, Stussy was the one who done did him in.
Sure, but Luffy didn't even use Haki and Lucci was knocked out.

What? He used it to punch the rock lol.
See, that is dumb. Which rock?
I despise Discord debates lol
There was one where a guy said Shanks > Mihawk and asked me to prove Shanks is a swordsman
I post a picture of a volume where Shanks is depicted as a swordsman
...He says me to prove that Oda wrote the fking volume.
Ok, but you're the one saying something is true because there's no proof it isn't.
Pica is annoying as hell and he's a sissy who ducked Zoro the entire fight.
Not gonna disagree.

Sure, but Luffy didn't even use Haki and Lucci was knocked out.
He used Haki during the first punch.

Back