• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

Basically, it was like:

"Hey, Akainu, it's me, Rob Lucci, I need more battleships to kill some pirates and stuff."

"Rob Lucci, we should kill all the pirates and stuff."

"No, you can't kill that one pirate guy, he's giving us a bunch of free money and also he's cool and stuff."

"Don't stretch your luck, I'll kill your ass Rob Lucci."

"You can try, Akainu, but you'll be the one whose ass gets killed."

"Why I oughta..."

Scene ends
Pretty cool even though Akainu would clap him if he said it to his face

FpclgOMWYAQTwF-.png
Shouldn't have rendered kid 🙉😅

Or actually... That's not my render 🤔 I think... I guess I'm fine 🐵

If you think he's a zoan, name one that turns you into more than one thing. If it's a paramecia, it'd have to be a Special Paramecia.
Special Zoan 😄

Oh shit... The fake monkey already copied me

But yee special Paramecia could work

Logia is ONLY elements/by nature

😑... Then basically nearly all devil fruits are logia then... Diamond, rubber, magnet..
I was mostly being a stubborn goofball, but if Kid legitimately altered his body upon eating his Fruit, he'd have as much claim to the Logia title as Blackbeard. And if they called Jozu a Logia, I would not disagree.

Karasu is likely a mythical crow Zoan (assuming his DF's name hasn't been revealed yet), because unless there's a natural animal in the world that divide itself into multiple crows or there's a paramecia that does so, Mythical Zoan is the only one that makes sense.

if luffy ends up with someone at the end i will kill myself

anyway i dont really like how fruits are based on the source of the ability rather than how they function

since we know shanks is a relatively new yonko do yall think shiki was before him or was it just 3

Back