• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

Btw, I was just looking at the anime scene where Sanji unlocks his exoskeleton, and I love how they chose not to make Queen one of those villains who loses their shit when a fight doesn't go their way.

When Sanji gets an incredibly tough exoskeleton, all he says is basically: "Damn, Germa's tech is really cool!"

He only gets mad after a Flanche shot from Sanji does massive damage to him, and that's more from pain than his anger of losing the fight.

And speaking of Exoskeleton Sanji, I put him during the Queen fight in 3 phases:

1. Not accepting of his powers (Until he destroys the Raid Suit)

2. Beginning to accept his powers, and stronger than before because of it (Between destroying the Raid Suit and 1034). This is the chapter where he tells Zoro to kill him if he goes nuts, so he hasn't fully accepted it yet.

3. Chapter 1034 Sanji, who has fully come to terms with his exoskeleton. Note how his DJ does far more damage than before (since before, Queen got kicked into a wall yet just bragged that Zoro couldn't beat King).

Thus, I believe Sanji got stronger over the course of the 2nd half of his fight with Queen.

since we know shanks is a relatively new yonko do yall think shiki was before him or was it just 3
I think Primebeard said something about not going to war with another Emperor when Oden asked him to help beat Kaidou. So it probably existed since Roger died.

I think Primebeard said something about not going to war with another Emperor when Oden asked him to help beat Kaidou. So it probably existed since Roger died.
doesnt answer the question

the emperor system existed 17+ years ago
shanks became a yonko 6 years ago
iirc shiki was captured quickly after roger so he couldnt have been an emperor

so who was the 4th emperor before shanks?

If Chopper got H6A for hurting Queen wouldn't his durability scale to that which means Perospero is also H6A for hurting Chopper and being a threat to Base Neko?
Just saying.

And this is why they are downgrading One Piece to High 6-B.
Chopper > big mom 😴
0890-017.png

0891-015.png

Would've no diff if chopper could fly 😴

I really want chopper to awaken... 👁️ what if he becomes a human 🤔 that's confusing af actually

He can easily awaken with how human kinda he is... Wanting to cure every illness, caring for the strawhats and stuff and improved on his devil fruit over the timeskip

If Chopper got H6A for hurting Queen wouldn't his durability scale to that which means Perospero is also H6A for hurting Chopper and being a threat to Base Neko?
Just saying.
When Big Mom was holding Marco(since she was having a bit of trouble beating him for some reason), she looked up at Perospero and just yelled "get he ass!"

Not calling him comparable, but still.

Last edited:
There's the black fire one, and the white fire one, right?
Nah that's most likely just aesthetics. The two kind of Zoan Awakenings are Monstrous Awakening (Impel down awakened Zoan's) where the user loses control of themselves and become bipedal beasts, and True Awakening where the user obtains full control of the fruits awakened power and seemingly obtain the hagoromo (the flame ribbons that you see with Lucci, Kaku, and Luffy).

Nah that's most likely just aesthetics. The two kind of Zoan Awakenings are Monstrous Awakening (Impel down awakened Zoan's) where the user loses control of themselves and become bipedal beasts, and True Awakening where the user obtains full control of the fruits awakened power and seemingly obtain the hagoromo (the flame ribbons that you see with Lucci, Kaku, and Luffy).
Ah, well that makes sense. I kind of assumed that the Impel Down Zoans had failed.

Back