• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

Really? Makes my respect go down tbh if he's introducing new abilities on the fly without being mindful of consistency.
I mean, i suspect that Oda probably works like that all the time, Oda says himself that he holds back from adding too much stuff into the manga, senior pink's backstory was also something that he probably just made up pretty quickly

I'm sorry but Bigger Mom scales higher than Hybrid Kaido and when comparing raw damage, I don't think that it can be debated that Kidd clearly has higher AP.

Yamato's damage:

Awakening Kidd's damage:

i said yamato is more durable than kidd not yamato > kidds strongest attacks

I'm sorry but Bigger Mom scales higher than Hybrid Kaido and when comparing raw damage, I don't think that it can be debated that Kidd clearly has higher AP.

Yamato's damage:

Awakening Kidd's damage:

also this was base big mom
kidd used 2 attacks on bigger mom big bull and big gun

i said yamato is more durable than kidd not yamato > kidds strongest attacks
You replied to me talking about Kidd's AP by saying "Yamato made Kaidou bleed." Let's not lie.

Although, if you don't believe that anymore, then sure.

Yamato's damage:

Awakening Kidd's damage:

2 panels vs 8 panels. I don't wanna diss either one, though, cuz they're cool as hell and should be friends.

Based on?
0LM1c1N.png

Yamato's damage:

Awakening Kidd's damage:

All Kidd did was attack her right after Law did, and the most he did was break her already hurt hand.

i dont see why we have to take kidds top 3 attacks when comparing to yamato

"drunk kaido has higher ap than base luffy"
"well bajrang gun"

Feats say otherwise.

Shanks Kamusari > Kidd Durability ~ 3 Homie Big Mom + Hao > Hybrid Kaidou ~ 3 Homie Big Mom > Single Homie Big Mom ~ Marco ~ Pretimeskip Akainu ~ Sickbeard

Shanks Kamusari > Kidd Durability > 3 Homie Big Mom + Hao > Hybrid Kaidou ~ 3 Homie Big Mom > Single Homie Big Mom ~ Marco ~ Pretimeskip Akainu ~ Sickbeard
Also, you have to denote that that Big Mom with Hera > Big Mom with Zeus, since Hera was Zeus-tier, then ate bonus power.

Back